Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience (38642 Views)

Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / 5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
NOTPUSHOVER:
THE E-BATTLE IN NAIRALAND HAS NEVER MAKE ME TO HATE OR HARBOUR HARD FEELINGS FOR YORUBA PEOPLE. I PARTICIPATE IN IT VERY WELL AND SINCERELY I ENJOY THE NAME CALLING. TO ME ITS LIKE STRESS RELIEVER AND A PRESSURE VALVE. TO ALLOW SUCH TO COLOUR YOUR VISION AND AFFECT INTER TRIBAL RELATIONSHIP IS A SERIOUS NEGATION OF WHATS RIGHT. AFONJA PEOPLE ARE GREAT, SO ARE THE IPOD PEOPLE. SO MY FRIEND, ONE LOVE!

If the negative things you consume constantly online don't affect you, it must also mean that the positive ones don't affect you either. Whatever enters you affects you. You need to choose what you consume.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by laudate: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
ozimec:
Brother, Innoson vehicles are one of the strongest available, stronger than most vehicles you know. both the buses and their sedan, suvs and pickups are very strong. they are very rugged. I have seen all
Nobody asked you if you have seen it. sad Have you used it? shocked So how can you tell if it is strong, is it just by looking at it? Can you give a first hand account or your own personal experience, regarding its performance and durability?

What is the likelihood of getting availability of spare parts, in the location where you reside? What is their after-sales service like? What is the acceleration and torque like? sad How stable is the gear shift system at high speeds? What is the braking distance for its vehicles? How often does it malfunction? How many mechanics in your area, can successfully fix it, if it breaks down? Those are things people want to know....

10 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Conner44: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kosilblack:
I saw military personnel riding the Truck yesterday in Lagos along boundary by Apapa . What I mean by truck is the one that has open back, that looks like Toyota Hilux

That's a "pick-up" not truck

In Nigeria truck is like 911 tipper

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by ideykwum: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Roseey0:
Gateway international Church port Harcourt patronise him alot. 90℅ of their church buses are IVM.

And it's been serving them

Are you Gateway?? #IamGateway

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Harjet(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Damminglola:
Not yet, maybe later grin grin grin
Excuse me ma'am, are you single? ��
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by kenlisa: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
feran15:
From a little online research i did recently, the innoson umu and fox were released in 2014(about two years ago) but i am yet to see anyone driving one. i have only seen one of their buses on the road and havent seen a single pick up truck or sedan on the road(i leave in Lagos). Is it that people are not patronizing innoson at all? or have they tried it and were not impressed? www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268584_1382327340944509414026752560097525088167n_jpeg5871c269d541ee89b17aa24c50d5efde

Come to Delta state or even Anambra state... People use their vehicle
Most of the government parastatals use their pick up van too...

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by MadCow1: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
don4real18:
The truth is that the car is expensive... Cars made in Japan are affordable in Japan, Cars made in India follows the trend etc.... Why should Nigeria be different?

Because ours are assembled not manufactured here
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by captainking(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Zirah:

You nailed it. I'd rather see innoson as biafran-made than Nigerian made. And anything concerning those lousy cows is anathema to me.
tribalism Bro.. It's not gonna help us.. The word is " one nigeria".
Thank you
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by khalhokage(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
I see IVM vehicles a lot in Awka, and they seem durable from what I've seen.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Rekyz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
feran15:
From a little online research i did recently, the innoson umu and fox were released in 2014(about two years ago) but i am yet to see anyone driving one. i have only seen one of their buses on the road and havent seen a single pick up truck or sedan on the road(i leave in Lagos). Is it that people are not patronizing innoson at all? or have they tried it and were not impressed? www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268584_1382327340944509414026752560097525088167n_jpeg5871c269d541ee89b17aa24c50d5efde

Their waste disposal trucks are used in Cross River state

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by otijah(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nazeren:

You just confirmed the rumor that you're fuckingg the mod that banned me minutes ago. But since you're a cry cry baby it'll be the greatest pleasure to watch you wail like an agitated duckling when you read me again. Stupid, effeminate coward! You don't even have the brains of a peahen. Run along to mod again like a frightened kitten, I don't care. I'd gladly open another sweet account and puke at your stupidity again. Aren't these mods daft btw?
Lol, I no even know say dem BAN u, shows how low and moronic u are bc u will keep receiving the ban and opening new accounts. I wonder who is more daft and frustrated btw u and mods. Keep opening new accounts while I keep clicking the ban buttons.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Afobear: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
menace1:
Call me a bigot oh but if u call me one that's ur fucckin opinion. With the behavior of igbos especially those on nairaland they av succeeded in killing innoson themself. They are always insulting other tribe let them buy innoson themself, I'll rather enjoy my, 4matic nd Toyota than buy that shit. I use to encourage people to patronize innoson before I join nairaland but not anymore
and people wonder why nigeria is a constant state of fuckery ?

with people like this whose intelligence is my common sense

fuchk!!!!!

and the sardonic part is that this oaf fish is not even a boy but a full grown man with balls of steel !!!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Afobear: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Zirah:

You nailed it. I'd rather see innoson as biafran-made than Nigerian made. And anything concerning those lousy cows is anathema to me.
poverty speaking

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by airex(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

No need calling lalasticlala, mynd44, this does not look like front page material

FTC by the way
As e reach front-page kill yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by airex(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
Lol, I no even know say dem BAN u, shows how low and moronic u are bc u will keep receiving the ban and opening new accounts. I wonder who is more daft and frustrated btw u and mods. Keep opening new accounts while I keep clicking the ban buttons.
Stop the abuse of power. Try get some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by ThatCEO: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tizbid:
IVM isn't popular not necessarily because his cars are expensive or maybe below standard. But largely because he isn't backed by the FG via policies to give him an edge. A little example; should the FG lift the ban on importation of cement,dangote will struggle to compete in the cement market. Coz it is a whole lot cheaper to import a 52.5R bag of cement from say India than to buy his 42.5R which he is currently selling to us here in Nigeria.Mind you 52.5R is of a higher[b][/b] tensile stength than[b][/b] 42.5R. But with the ban he is boss ,having close to 67% of the Nigerian cement market to himself, that is the effect government policies can have in growing a local product.

Kai, stop that thing ; don't let the civil engineers catch you talking about cement with high tensile strength.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Freshbaba95(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
I oncd came across one innoson suv last month, i fell inlove with it at first site. I must buy one 4 my mama
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Damminglola(f): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Harjet:
Excuse me ma'am, are you single? ��

Ain't double yet..
... grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by otijah(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
airex:
Stop the abuse of power. Try get some sense.
Guy lemme assume u didn't go through that guy's post probably bc he has been receiving ban on all of em. The hatred the guy has for the Igbo's is something else. For me I don't have anything with him, he is just a frustrated ghost.
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by ChristineC: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
don4real18:
The truth is that the car is expensive... Cars made in Japan are affordable in Japan, Cars made in India follows the trend etc.... Why should Nigeria be different?
do you have light in Nigeria?
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by airex(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nazeren:

Leave the bastard. I saw one of his comments threatening someone with a ban. The guy is just an idiot. I bet he doesn't know gist is flying around that he and the mod are fuckkmates.
Him cup go soon full. No worry

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by 0b100100111: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jut write your posthumous "Will" before buying grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Brugo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
menace1:
Call me a bigot oh but if u call me one that's ur fucckin opinion. With the behavior of igbos especially those on nairaland they av succeeded in killing innoson themself. They are always insulting other tribe let them buy innoson themself, I'll rather enjoy my, 4matic nd Toyota than buy that shit. I use to encourage people to patronize innoson before I join nairaland but not anymore

That true. Their obnoxious mentality akin to schizophrenia is really off putting! Plus Innoson vehicles cost more than these Korean and Japanese cars with no apparent comparably superior quality.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by Mbediogu(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
menace1:

I don't think you should be here because the smallness in you is obvious. We are talking about quality and durability and you are talking of behavior of igbos in nairaland. So if the quality is bad and the behavior of igbos in nairaland becomes good, the material will sell? We igbos don't mix competence with sentiments. I might even send somebody to buy from my enemy if he has the best quality around. From your post I know that you are destined to die poor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by cassidy1996(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Trust is one thing, cost is another.
Those who desperately need car own one already, while those who are hoping to buy someday which are Civil Servant are targeting between 300k to 600k, but with the current situation cost of food, no civil servant will want starve his family.

What am expecting from Innoson Motor is to get into car mortgaging, and be recouping his money bit by bit from civil servant salary, but Innoson is selfish, his target where High class individual. I believed between 2014 till now billions must have being spent on Tokunbo cars, why is innoson not penetrating the market?

Simple answer is, He is not targeting the right market with right strategy
it seems you read my mind, you have said it all
Re: Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience by feran15(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
ozimec:

Brother, Innoson vehicles are one of the strongest available, stronger than most vehicles you know. both the buses and their sedan, suvs and pickups are very strong. they are very rugged. I have seen all

Really? Then why aren't they more popular?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World / Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.