Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away (11394 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Where Are Nairaland Cute Guys, Storm On This Thread Show Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Victornezzar: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
guy all these days
Which kind detective are you sad
didn't notice
d person registered last year na
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by onkajames(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's if I know who is behind this moniker

u mean me? anyway am new here in nairaland gud day
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
sonofLuci:

Abeg carry your problem they go

Luci, stop acting like a garage boy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
dipznano:

Lmaooo

Why is it funny
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Locked upgrin
gringringrintonguecheesy
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
sonofLuci:

My love kiss kiss

Ah shocked
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by midehi2(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

crushing crew ko? grin
abeg i no get body wey dem wan crush this afternoon cheesy
let the crusher and crushees do their thang grin
only hola at me when u see some stray ukwu flying around.
I just gave a like...dope to ya pics grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by bigsmoke2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
They all look like they work for Evans grin
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by dipznano: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
vicfuntop:

Why is it funny

U saying it ain't what's app, wey u go dey change dp anyhow
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
dipznano:

U saying it ain't what's app, wey u go dey change dp anyhow

Oh ok. I thought you were being sarcastic. Yes na. How will I be changing dp like that? I don't even change in whatsapp like that, then nairaland
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
vicfuntop:

Luci, stop acting like a garage boy.

Rude as always, mehn get the Bleep out of my mentions with your ugly old face. Pssh.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by dipznano: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
vicfuntop:

Oh ok. I thought you were being sarcastic. Yes na. How will I be changing dp like that? I don't even change in whatsapp like that, then nairaland

Lool... Don't mind him. Cool dp, looks natural asides the filter tho'

2 Likes

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
midehi2:

I just gave a like...dope to ya pics grin
haha thanks cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
No erection be that as you brokegringringrin

Be positive

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Oyindidi(f): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin
dat quote has come to stay grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Oyindidi(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

dat quote has come to stay grin grin grin grin
Yes o

1 Like

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
sonofLuci:

Rude as always, mehn get the Bleep out of my mentions with your ugly old face..

I am sorry, was I meant to be offended by this. So getting away jo isn't rude. Are you always stupid or you are just high this evening? Didn't you mention me first? Ugly, oh pls. You know that isn't true. The problem here is that you are not used to seeing a bold personality or a confident person. You need to step out of that ghetto where you are.

By the way what's your complexion and please don't say RED. One more thing, if you are going to keep dreads, you should at least make it neat.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
God made me pretty
What happened to you

1 Like

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Victornezzar: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
vicfuntop:

I am sorry, was I meant to be offended by this. So getting away jo isn't rude. Are you always stupid or you are just high this evening? Didn't you mention me first? Ugly, oh pls. You know that isn't true. The problem here is that you are not used to seeing a bold personality or a confident person. You need to step out of that ghetto where you are.
By the way what's your complexion and please don't say RED. One more thing, if you are going to keep dreads, you should at least make it neat.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
God made me pretty
What happened to you
bia sonofluci and vicfuntop e neva reach like dis na
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
dipznano:

Lool... Don't mind him. Cool dp, looks natural asides the filter tho'

I know. Thank you. I don't blame him. I mentioned him first innocently when I thought he liked someone cos of the way he teases her. It's my fault. Thank you again
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

bia sonofluci and vicfuntop e neva reach like dis na

Victor if you go up, you will see he mentioned me first. This was someone that told a guy that I like him that's why I love mentioning him. And I told him off the last time. Now this evening, he mentioned me again and was he expecting me to welcome him with open hands. I hate bullies. If you talk nonsense to me, I'll give it back to you. Why would he tell me to guck out.
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
vicfuntop:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
God made me pretty
What happened to you

grin

Coming from a ugly girl, I am not bothered, biko shift, yeye they smell.

Bitch I have never dated a girl your level before because I can't stand anything ugly, girls I have dated you can't stand close to them because their beauty is radiant not you average 3/10 girl forming one thing, mention me again you will be ignored and for the records I am far cuter than you, lmao, worwor girl, console your self with nairaland boys me no get time for low average girls like you.

cool

#Boss, too stupid for me to even quote or reply again, I will have to ignore you, insignificant.
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
vicfuntop:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
God made me pretty
What happened to you
This got me ROTFL cheesy

#YOLO

4 Likes

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Amarabae(f): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
All these E-bullies, I am watching you people in 3D.
For me, I saw one guy profile here in this section and to me, he is arguable the most handsome I have seen here so far.
Maybe there are others.
His name starts with N.
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Victornezzar: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
vicfuntop:

Victor if you go up, you will see he mentioned me first. This was someone that told a guy that I like him that's why I love mentioning him. And I told him off the last time. Now this evening, he mentioned me again and was he expecting me to welcome him with open hands. I hate bullies. If you talk nonsense to me, I'll give it back to you. Why would he tell me to guck out.
u both re my paddies
Just let d matter die down
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin

Coming from a ugly girl, I am not bothered, biko shift, yeye they smell.

Bitch I have never dated a girl your level before because I can't stand anything ugly, girls I have dated you can't stand close to them because their beauty is radiant not you average 3/10 girl forming one thing, mention me again you will be ignored and for the records I am far cuter than you, lmao, worwor girl, console your self with nairaland boys me no get time for low average girls like you.

cool

#Boss, too stupid for me to even quote or reply again, I will have to ignore you, insignificant.

Dumb ass. First of all, you use an for Vowels, so it's an Ugly girl. My level, are you kidding me. Luci forget nairaland, we no be mates. You know fit stand where I dey stand. The thing I have accomplished at this my age, it would take you four of your generations. I'll be starting masters in Uk this sept. That's the only thing left for me. So when I tell you that you are nothing, believe me. You know even fit cross my lane. If you see me in real life, not bragging, you can't walk up to me

Not too brag, but pictures don't do justice to how I look real life. In that picture, there is no filter and I look like that. Don't mistake me for all those pepper seller girls or your street girls. Which responsible girl will date a Red idiot like you. You and I and everybody knows that I am very far from ugly. You look like a failed 3D cartoon.

Those imaginary girls in your dream are waiting. So go back to sleep and meet them.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

u both re my paddies
Just let d matter die down

leave that mumu, lwkmd o, she say things she has accomplished, mbok the girl na big goat, me when wan give nairalanders 1M by August, grin weiten she get apart her old face, you try to carry ugly insignificant whores as your paddy sha grin
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
tarah is no longer talking to me oo She said I am broke and ugly embarassed
shocked shocked undecided
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Victornezzar: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
sonofLuci:

leave that mumu, lwkmd o, she say things she has accomplished, mbok the girl na big goat, me when wan give nairalanders 1M by August, grin weiten she get apart her old face, you try to carry ugly insignificant whores as your paddy sha grin
boss just calm d situation down
niggas no dey throw tantrums na
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

boss just calm d situation down
niggas no dey throw tantrums na

Bruv you know say I no fit argue with this kind human being. Ignored her already, she quoting, she talking to her self, don't give a single flying Bleep undecided
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
TGoddess:
shocked shocked undecided
is it not true grin
Re: I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away by Victornezzar: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bruv you know say I no fit argue with this kind human being. Ignored her already, she quoting, she talking to her self, don't give a single flying Bleep undecided
no p Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's / Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.