Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG (33476 Views)

N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by bellotaofeek: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
So non was spent on project ? Na thunder go fire that your mouth .
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Fixity: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
HyconMojo:
Aregbe get scam brain, but can't scam you with good English
Hmmmm
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by pellummy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is this mr 4 real, borrow money to pay half salary..that y osun we need to think...
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Dawdy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mistake corrected.

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Claumy2(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
...and then the #afonjas won the grammarian award of the universe...??

Meanwhile, "let me this opportunity to remember you how..."... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by olusegundire(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Aregbese have finished Osun state!

They never had it this bad under Akande & Oyinlola!

Curse be upon APC!!!

Bleep YOU AREGBESE BABA HALFUSA!!!

May God punish dis aregbe man....I'm a civil servant in osun state..he has not paid 9 months salaries and 2years leave bonuses...May God save us from dis God forsaking man...
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by armadeo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol. Osun state oh.

The person who wrote that should be fired so he will always remember
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by idylnoble(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yeeeepa Aregbe yaf finish me... "REMEMBER" Chai
Well am nt surprised, no wonder he no dey answer "Engineer" instead "Ogbeni" shioooo
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please, shift make I pee.... don't remember me.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by nextstep(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
As shown, all the money is used to pay salaries/bonuses. Nothing for infrastructure/schools/hospitals. Does this mean that Osun will never develop past its current level? It needs to generate more revenue (like most states in Nigeria, BTW)
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ogbeni Aregbesola"let me remember you " undecidedthe state allowance u promised us 2016 batch A stream Corp members u ask us to fill some forms shey ur financial secretary did not remember you again ni shocked
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Image123(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextstep:
As shown, all the money is used to pay salaries/bonuses. Nothing for infrastructure/schools/hospitals. Does this mean that Osun will never develop past its current level? It needs to generate more revenue (like most states in Nigeria, BTW)

Good observation. The majority got carried away by grammatical errors likely made by some graduate aide like them that is feeding on all these recurrent expenditure and doing almost nothing. The other day,, it was Fayose promoting over 9,000 people that do next to nothing. Instead of cutting costs, creating sustainable and revenue generating environment. They owe over 5months salaries and play to the gallery. Any incoming governor would have to carry this burden. Any attempt to streamline or revert would be met with strikes, curses, political gangsterism and pull him down syndrome. Very unfortunate position.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by funstufz: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Choi, na person governor you are remember like that...

Haba, he is really trying with his 'workers' welfare of haf salari nah, after, 'half bread is better than none'...

Hope you will remind that in your next comment....

Damsel21:
Ogbeni Aregbesola"let me remember you " undecidedthe state allowance u promised us 2016 batch A stream Corp members u ask us to fill some forms shey ur financial secretary did not remember you again ni shocked
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by mohican10: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
You can't 'remember' us. Olodo governor!
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by damilarejohnson(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ogbeni.. Remember your last day on earth.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by akdjr(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
It is unfortunate that we can't hold our leaders accountable for how money are been spent. If I may ask, is pension payment not suppose to be paid to pensioner s as at when due? Because the money was deducted from their salary while in service. Now where is the deduction? Why using Paris club refund to pay pension?
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by tola268: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Naijahelm:
According to Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola the first tranche of Paris Club refund released by Federal Government to the state in November, 2016 was paid out in December 2016.

September, October, November and December salaries totalling N8.5B were paid.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/07/see-how-osun-state-disbursed-first.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/raufaregbesola/status/887634584338399232

If Governor Rauf Aregbesola can swear publicly with Holy Quran the way he said he disburshed first tranche of Paris Club money, people will believe but without swearing with Quran publicly nobody can believe him

1 Like

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Johnnyessence(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Naijahelm:
According to Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola the first tranche of Paris Club refund released by Federal Government to the state in November, 2016 was paid out in December 2016.

I assure ogbeni aregbe that if he didn't pay up the pensioners arrears and lautech backlog salaries, he will be disappointed in next year gubernatorial election. Infographics doesn't speak anything to the common man in the street. If he didn't do the needful, he will be booted out.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Johnnyessence(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Image123:

Good observation. The majority got carried away by grammatical errors likely made by some graduate aide like them that is feeding on all these recurrent expenditure and doing almost nothing. The other day,, it was Fayose promoting over 9,000 people that do next to nothing. Instead of cutting costs, creating sustainable and revenue generating environment. They owe over 5months salaries and play to the gallery. Any incoming governor would have to carry this burden. Any attempt to streamline or revert would be met with strikes, curses, political gangsterism and pull him down syndrome. Very unfortunate position.
I hope you know he will pay his new commissioners and the new executive secretaries of the local governments. Ogbeni put a lot of pressures for himself. He didn't reason it well before he embarked on series of loan projects. Please make a lot of enquiries before you type here. Even the pensioners protest again today over unpaid of their arrears.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by FrancisIgya: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
What is happening in Benue State? There is nothing but silence on the Paris Refund while civil servants and pensioners continue to suffer.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by willibounce1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Damn!! What a shame... is aregbe truly a rascal? 'let me remember you '..is that what he learnt with his opon imo? Stupid liars.

1 Like

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Decentitunu: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
He wanted to remind us, I think. However, it's late!
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Image123(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I hope you know he will pay his new commissioners and the new executive secretaries of the local governments. Ogbeni put a lot of pressures for himself. He didn't reason it well before he embarked on series of loan projects. Please make a lot of enquiries before you type here. Even the pensioners protest again today over unpaid of their arrears.

If you were careful enough to read my post, you would have observed that i just said the same thing that you typed. The governors play to the gallery and leave a lot of problems behind for successors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Johnnyessence(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Image123:

If you were careful enough to read my post, you would have observed that i just said the same thing that you typed. The governors play to the gallery and leave a lot of problems behind for successors.
not only problems they leave behind they left series of debt too for the incoming government.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Bakerdav: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
With half salary abi
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by HolyClement001(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Naijahelm:

best criminal of the tournament... chai there is God ooo
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Lusile(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yeeeeeeee! I want to REMEMBER u that u are talking to constituted authority ooooooo cry embarassed grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by 3moses: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
But, come to think of it... the message is well understood by everyone... after all, English is not my mother's language... it was borrowed to unify this rubbish nation called Nigeria.

I don't blame the Hausas that communicates in their language across the ministries at federal level...

I have not seen anyone to be corrected on social media while communicating in their various languages... or lambasted over a mistake made by the writer...

we love to sell ourselves out cheaply

....my opinion though...

before u asked me to bring my head...

I'm not a fan of Aregbe or other useless politicians... just pouring out my mind...
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by orjaha(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
ogbeni, you did good, but not well.
you are far better than a mouth governor in the sw that never tell real about he collected talk less of what he used it for. but the citizens of his state later knew that he used the first refund payment for project whish allowed him to award some for pocket project popularly know as stomach _________,
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by reuben79: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
I s governor
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by yoged(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
ITbomb:
Was the disbursement done in Paris?
no it was disburse in Mogadishu
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by stevnwigw: 2:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
To remember you?

Babalawo governor chai
when a stack is made governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators / Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.