Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell (1395 Views)

Dry Spell Lady Narrates How She Paid For A Hotel And Lured A Man To Bang Her. / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) / How To Get In The Mood For Sex: Get Hot & Beat The Dry Spell… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by feelgoodInc: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
it all started during my year one when I took a girl out for a date, after the date I bought some things for her and all of a sudden one guy in my department who was driving a car then came and took her, the girl told me thank you and left, with the things I bought for her, I really liked this girl.
Since we were in the same department some guys told me to free the girl that she's ffking the guy with the ride, that if I keep on spending time with her that's it's a disgrace.

so one day I walk up to him and ask him if it's true he said yes, he even boasted that he's used his car to have sex with close to Ten girls in the University that before he graduates it will reach 100.

so since then I decided that I'm going to have sex with forty ladies to surpass the record.

ever since then I've had no mercy on ladies, I've made it to 59 but I can't make it to 60 no matter how I try since last year September.
Later on I met Patrick, (I'm working now)and we talked, tried to keep in touch, then he told me the girl he was claiming to have sex with (my girl back then) was a lie, and that the forty girls he'd had sex with was also a lie that he never made it to 100.

I was so confused I've spent my life trying to achieve 100 girls and beyond. and I just found out it was all a Lie, I've been trying to link up with Grace but checked her on Facebook, she's now married, I would have asked her straight up.

although things are better with my life right now but I think things would have been better if I had focused on other things trying to break a record

I don't know if I should break the record and reach 60 girls or I should just forget it and get married.
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ur wife will make it 60 unless u planning on marrying one of the 59 undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
I hope you have tested yourself?
So you didnt have a 1st class student to compete with? you had to compete with a ponyor breaker.

Misplaced priority angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by MissRaine69(f): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
feelgoodInc:
it all started during my year one when I took a girl out for a date, after the date I bought some things for her and all of a sudden one guy in my department who was driving a car then came and took her, the girl told me thank you and left, with the things I bought for her, I really liked this girl.
Since we were in the same department some guys told me to free the girl that she's ffking the guy with the ride, that if I keep on spending time with her that's it's a disgrace.

so one day I walk up to him and ask him if it's true he said yes, he even boasted that he's used his car to have sex with close to Ten girls in the University that before he graduates it will reach 100.

so since then I decided that I'm going to have sex with forty ladies to surpass the record.

ever since then I've had no mercy on ladies, I've made it to 59 but I can't make it to 60 no matter how I try since last year September.
Later on I met Patrick, (I'm working now)and we talked, tried to keep in touch, then he told me the girl he was claiming to have sex with (my girl back then) was a lie, and that the forty girls he'd had sex with was also a lie that he never made it to 100.

I was so confused I've spent my life trying to achieve 100 girls and beyond. and I just found out it was all a Lie, I've been trying to link up with Grace but checked her on Facebook, she's now married, I would have asked her straight up.

although things are better with my life right now but I think things would have been better if I had focused on other things trying to break a record

I don't know if I should break the record and reach 60 girls or I should just forget it and get married.
Your brain is broken

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hahahaha. This one don dey mad oo. Others dey break world record, you wan break woman fvcking record. Kneel down, we have to pray grin

Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Divay22(f): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
I can only SMH angry angry angry angry
60 shocked shocked shocked :oIt's too small, make it 100 angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Fkforyou(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wow...this foolishness is legendary
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by BluntBoy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nma27:
Ur wife will make it 60 unless u planning on marrying one of the 59 undecided

Can you shut up?
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by TosinDru: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who has a sniper here please, OP needs a headshot
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
And when you were doing all d girls, u feel that's life?
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by feelgoodInc: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
was young then,
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
only you 59.

my country people.....
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Hormoniyi25(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
I hope you have tested yourself?
So you didnt have a 1st class student to compete with? you had to compete with a ponyor breaker.

Misplaced priority angry

Ponyor, looool

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by walepackage(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
some guys wil come here nd be ranting about hw many gels they have shag,wen some dudes have lost count.my question for u is,i hope u play safe in al ur sexual adventures.i hail u chairman puna
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin

You're going to be torn a new one...
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by feelgoodInc: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by BenedictStinson(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
How I Met Your Mother Episode grin
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Can you shut up?
And you Are
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by BluntBoy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
And you Are
Calm down! I only asked a question. You don't need to get violent undecided
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Calm down! I only asked a question. You don't need to get violent undecided
I only asked a question
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by BluntBoy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
I only asked a question
Are you married?
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you married?
This your question is Loaded. Why asking?
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by BluntBoy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
This your question is Loaded. Why asking?

Just a question! undecided
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by feelgoodInc: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
cool
Re: Please Help, Im In A Dry Spell by feelgoodInc: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
true

(1) (Reply)

Would You Prefer being lied to If The Truth Would Hurt/break Your Heart / Are You A Good Or Bad Ex ? / Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.