Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. (1980 Views)

Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by julietene(f): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please I want to get this very clear. Cos some say they are side chicks while others say they are mistress.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
No Difference...

Same service, different Initials ...

Although Side Chicks are a bit classy though, they fall into Clases like

1. Erhabor Mamus Class (You Could buy them a car and Spend over 160,000 Pounds in 2 months for them)

2. Rosy Meurer Class (No comment before Tonto Fans start spitting fire)

3. Stephanie Otobo Class (You can give them all your Offerings/ Proceeds OF a Church Program "Pastors Beware" )

4. Lola Rae Class (You will always wish they had a child for you)

5. Daniela Okeke (You will gift her your Range Rover still registered with your name. How would you know its a disaster, when you ended at the back)

6. Bobrisky (No comment)

Etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by SINZ: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mistress - - - - > Married man.

Side chic - - - - > Unmarried guy (in a relationship)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by SINZ: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
No Difference...

Same service, different Initials ...

Although Side Chicks are a bit classy though theyl fall into Clases like

1. Erhabor Mamus Class (You Could buy them a car and Spend over 160,000 Pounds in 2 months for them)

2. Rosy Meurer Class (No comment before Tonto Fans start spitting fire)

3. Stephanie Otobo Class (You can give them all your Offerings/ Proceeds OF a Church Program "Pastors Beware" )

4. Lola Rae Class (You will always wish they had a child for them)

5. Daniela Okeke (You will gift her your Range Rover still registered with your name. How would you know its a disaster, when you ended at the back)

6. Bobrisky (No comment)

Etc

Lol, do you Marijuana? cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Side chick is the modern name for mistress.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by Cholls(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
my brother simple one is mistress
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by MissRaine69(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's just a matter of semantics - they are one of the same thing.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
They are the same, the word 'mistress' is used by the older generation especially married couples while 'side chick' is used by the younger generation especially those in courtship/ relationships.
julietene:
Please I want to get this very clear. Cos some say they are side chicks while others say they are mistress.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by walepackage(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
SINZ:
Mistress - - - - > Married man.

Side chic - - - - > Unmarried guy (in a relationship)
man u nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
julietene:

You have sex with a side chick in a hotel then give her #1000 tp

But a mistress you rent 3 bedroom flat for her and give her monthly upkeep

(1) (Reply)

Itunes Gift Card! / Very Rich Sugar Mummy, Linda In Need Of YOU – Chat With Her Here / This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.