Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (57189 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by ijustdey: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
A 25-year-old woman revealed that she is satisfied dating a married man and has no intention of leaving him.

Rachel Siziba said the current relationship she is having is between her and a married man and she sees nothing wrong with it.

“Yes it is true I am dating a married man but I entered into the relationship not to separate him with his wife; he puts his family first and I respect that.

“When he is at home, I don’t call him because I know he will be needing his space and to tell the truth, I have no intentions of leaving him just because he is married.

“He never lied to me when we started dating and I made my decision to be with him a long time ago,” she said.

Though she has had several conflicts with her boyfriend’s wife, Rachel said she is not moved with all the threats that she has been receiving.

“When I started going out with my boyfriend I knew what I was getting myself into and I knew what would come so when his wife started sending me messages shouting at me I wasn’t surprised.

“She insults me over the phone and fabricate news about me on social media but I just take it as it is.

“There are nude pictures circulating on social media and it is his wife who fabricated all those pictures and published them,” she said.

When we started going out he was facing problems with his wife and up to now they still have problems.

“I am not with him because I am taking advantage of their situation but we are together because we love each other.

“I don’t force myself on him, he proposed love to me and gave me assurance that he loved me.

“We have been to a local hotel and my intention is not to get money from him, he puts his family first and I respect that,” she said.

http://hmetro.co.zw/i-am-a-side-chick-happy/

5 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wao! never seen this level of self condemnation. This woman needs her brain checked, Is being a side chick all she can ever hope to be in life?

I would have rebuked her for dating a married man, but then it would be fetching water in a basket.. She's possessed/mentally deranged cheesy

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by IamD18: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
You mean a married man is cheating with this lady that looks like an improper fraction, why are some married men stupid? Why housing a wife if you ain't tired of numerous pussy? I condemn that.

With that being said. These fish brained ladies never cease to amaze me.

A 25 years grown up lady boasting of being a side chick and indirectly exposing her level of stupidity for the world to see.

Well, need I be surprise? No! Why?

Because she's one of the unmarried ladies causing nuisance, parading and claiming that they are building their career on social media, while in reality, they are desperately worshiping preeqs, they are home breakers, jumping from one married man to another,not bothering to ask themselves why they haven't gotten their man. Oh! I forgot, they are building their career in a pussycal way grin

She's a typical example of most single ladies on social media forming career, the only difference is that she's abusing the privileged of being stupid by exposing herself.

Social media single career women should come and carry their member oo grin grin

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by asobo: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
She no fine sef. 25 years kwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Old ugly black desperate thing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
You are a complete definition of an idiot.
You are one of the reasons why some men believe all women are after money.
Your reason for being with this man is because of money not all women are as useless as you.

It so sad to see a woman sharing another woman's husband in the name of side chick.
The wife of the lover/boyfriend is a calm woman I would advise that she lives the union your husband is not worth fighting for.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
When poverty deals with an adult, on lookers won't be able to tell the difference between the adult's thought process and that of a kindergarten pupil

5 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Diamond23(f): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
[/color] We ur senses has been used as a sacrifice dat z how u vomit RUBBISH thinking u r taking. Where z dat amadioha priestess , she needs a bath in ur river for one week.[color=#770077]
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Divay22(f): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Smile with him in the day and go to bed crying at night, when you're fully aware he's with his family.

You're on a long thing

11 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Paradigm777: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] We ur senses has been used as a sacrifice dat z how u vomit RUBBISH thinking u r taking. Where z dat amadioha priestess , she needs a bath in ur river for one week.[color=#770077]

5 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by roarik(f): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
nawa o.....she even get mind..smh.
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Diamond23(f): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
[/color] When ur senses has been used for sacrifice; u keep on vomiting RUBBISH thinking u r talking. Where z dat amadioha priestess , she needs a bath in d river for one week.[color=#770077]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by mikejj(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy what then shall we say...she needs cleansing
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Diamond23(f): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Paradigm777:

[/color] Are u she Or is she u [color=#770077]
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
A married man who keeps this kind of woman as a side chick needs his brain rechecked except of course he's married to a Lupita Nyong. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Paradigm777: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] Are u she Or is she u [color=#770077]
No! You is she. undecided

18 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Diamond23(f): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Paradigm777:

[/color] Me isn’t she grin grin grin[color=#770077]

4 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Mcy56(f): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Paradigm777:
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by IamD18: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Paradigm777:

No! She was they grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Paradigm777: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] Me isn’t she grin grin grin[color=#770077]
shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Richnero(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
You say this one is 25?

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Paradigm777: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

No! She was they grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Happy birthday
roarik:
nawa o.....she even get mind..smh.
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Mimmie2301(f): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
is she dat desperate
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yu are together because u are in love with him abi u are together with him cos u are in love with the money he spends on ucheesy.sister talk truecheesy. Anyway a lot of sidechics dating married men have made a lot of fortune from side chickingcheesy. Some don build mansion for banana island and lekki with it.its a lucrative profession so i can understandcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by chiroyale(f): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:
You mean a married man is cheating with this lady that looks like an improper fraction

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
It is because acid is not poured on you by the wife that is making you do yanga upandown

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by naijjaman(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by DrToche: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
ewwuuuuuuuu!!!
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Girls of these days...

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by virud: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
We steal because people do not stone us.
Do not be fast to cast aspertions on the lady, the man and the lady are in this together.
A classical case of low self esteem.
I do not believe that she is this simply cos of love. . Naa. . Her priority is definitely not love. If its just LOVEmaking, then there are zillions of BETTER alternative out there.
How do you get by knowing that you re the cause of a sister's misery? You are betraying a sister! Karma's a bitch you shouldnt be bitching around.
There is some one out there that will respect you as their one and only. Sister, you sure deserve better.
Shalom.
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Supreme01: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
how much is acid self or machet...i blame the wife..nonsense.

U no go allow mek i LAZY seat here till 2019!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.