Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met (42760 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
cute couple.........baby, this could be us but u keep chasing money sad
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Kingjames11(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
PapiNigga:
So lovely...

Bolaji and Lade are set to tie the knot come next month no doubt, but the two lovebirds have decided to take it back to Howard University, and to the same lecture room where it all started.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/nigerian-couple-takes-their-pre-wedding.html?m=1

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by mamawin(f): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm.. you tried, lol
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by khiaa(f): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
PapiNigga:
So lovely...

Bolaji and Lade are set to tie the knot come next month no doubt, but the two lovebirds have decided to take it back to Howard University, and to the same lecture room where it all started.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/nigerian-couple-takes-their-pre-wedding.html?m=1

Hmmm! Historical black college. smiley
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by femi4: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
shasha101:
cute couple.........baby, this could be us but u keep chasing money sad
If I didn't chase money, how can I afford an expensive nose ring for you
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Ezionye(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Beautiful couple

See standard lecture room. No be for here wey e remain to lap someone or sit for window sill all in d name of taking lecture
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by iamrealdeji(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
the girl is so fine. the only fine girl out of all these pre-wedding photo girls on nairaland
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wish them all the best.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by rane06(f): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bloggers these days hardly sit down to write creative articles. All they do is jump from Facebook, to Twitter, to Instagram to get pictures people shared on their timelines.
It's pathetic.
your signature got me rtflmao
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Angy55(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bloggers these days hardly sit down to write creative articles. All they do is jump from Facebook, to Twitter, to Instagram to get pictures people shared on their timelines.
It's pathetic.
Nothing educative comes from Nigerian bloggers.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
femi4:
If I didn't chase money, how can I afford an expensive nose ring for you
hehehehe.....na so
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Skmoda360(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I met my babe in a Mamaput bukateria.

She ate 3 pieces of ponmo, 4 eggs, 2 fish and 4 pieces of meat...

That's why she's now my EX angry
you ehn.......your monitoring spirit is here....
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by silver94(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Looks like photoshop background to me shocked
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Vince77(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
FG should ban taking of pre wedding pictures abroad.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by suremanpatriot: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
So sweet
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by suremanpatriot: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
So sweet ...
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by cris07(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
cutesimplycalm:
Dey both look cute
just as we gonna both look cute...*winks
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by williamdeluxe(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
waoh i ave neva met both of dem b4....u knw im a regular face in howard
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by mikejj(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
me my own love started at the river o.where we go keep the pictures.pangolo ;Dme my own love started at the river o.where we go keep the pictures.pangolo
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Culin(f): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Awwn
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's pathetic.
painful
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met by Kondomatic(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
rane06:
your signature got me rtflmao
lols

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.