Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (62111 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by stane007: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
This beautiful couple, Bob-manuel Annie and Antonio Toro who are set to wed took their pre-wedding photos to the bathtub and they are lovely!

http://www.lailasblog.com/awww-nigerian-couple-take-pre-wedding-shoot-bathtub-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by smartty68(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Prewedding photos wahala. Ok

Una congrats

16 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by falconey(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
undecided

I will pretend she was naked_.

24 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by AmoryBlacq: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
beautiful

hope you guys put in effort to maintain those smiles and laughter 10 years from now!

80 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Photography... kiss
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by AlexCk: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol,
Prewedding pix, sometimes i don't get it, oi vey!

Na post wedding pix win am naa,
Soon, dem fit carry prewedding pix for air with parachutes ooo.
Lol.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Laveda(f): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol beautiful.

I love the smile on their faces

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Unique and lovely. Unlike the silly pre-wedding pics they've been feeding us with.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5724585_lop_jpeg965be33457a26fa45517ad3c2447579f

With an ass like that? Dude will put a ring on her finger, and another on that ass. Lord bless all the big booty girls, minus the one my ex left me for cheesy cheesy cheesy

HML to them.
They look lovely... and mature. I love their smile too.

refiner:

And curse d small booty girls because they were created by d devil...Some peoples' brain sha...

LOL! So, when Americans say "God bless America". It means He should bless America and curse other countries because they were created by the devil? Your English teacher did a poor job, or...are you the one that refused to learn?

The only questionable brain here is yours...Use it more.

lefulefu:

gbam!
Na your ministry be this... grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'll take mine to the Ocean! ToastedBread how u see am?

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
pocohantas:

With an ass like that? Dude will put a ring on her finger, and another on that ass. Lord bless all the big booty girls, minus the one my ex left me for cheesy cheesy cheesy

HML to them.
gbam!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Learnstuffs: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
This concept get as e be. D man no gree bathe?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by rossyc(f): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
The concept though.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by toastedbread: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
I'll take mine to the Ocean! ToastedBread how u see am?

Ocean? No ooooooo.
Too much of "those people" there. U want them to take advantage?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by WizAkzy: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
toastedbread:

Ocean? No ooooooo.
Too much of "those people" there. U want them to take advantage?
Lolzz... Yacht things o... That's the good life mehn
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by refiner(f): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
pocohantas:

HML to them.
And curse d small booty girls because they were created by d devil...

Some peoples' brain sha...

21 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017

And I'm still single... because 1 fine boy is not ready yet.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cool
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
My pre buying-her-from-her-parents photo will be taken in Sambisa forest. Heard She Cow is a topnotch photographer.

Talking about photographers; kindly follow this link if you are a photographer. Stay away if you are not.
http://www.fototech.com.ng
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thats where they first met
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
That's where they had their most blissful and ecstatic orgasm. That bathroom isn't ordinary as you all think. its deep with 'orgasmospiritual' connection. Hence the immortalization using pre-wedding pics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
shocked

The groom looks like a lying adulterer, a wife-batterer, househelp molester, and a chronic debtor.

I might be wrong...but a picture tells a thousand stories.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Endtime PWP! undecided
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited
We are based in lagos, Nigeria and we provide inter-state services, Our services are
1) Water borehole drilling
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical investigation /survey
4) Geo-technical investigation (Soil test / core drilling)
5) Pile foundation, pile load test, pile integrity test
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
8. ) Construction and Installation of over-head tanks
9) Project management/­Supervision and General construction.
WE RENDER OUR SERVICES ANYWHERE WITHIN NIGERIA
Call or whatsapp +2348136569906
Email astrogeotech@yahoo.c­om
facebook.com/­astrogeotech/
Tweet @astrogeotech1

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by saasala(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Omo, these people don old mehn

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hm
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by allansie(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Anytin wey dem like make dem do
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by leksmedia: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shud this be news/gist?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Leez(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=stane007 post=58892531]This beautiful couple, Bob-manuel Annie and Antonio Toro who are set to wed took their pre-wedding photos to the bathtub and they are lovely!

http://www.lailasblog.com/awww-nigerian-couple-take-pre-wedding-shoot-bathtub-photos/

[/quote
but wia is NwaAmaikpe sef

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Some mumu gals go come comment...
Awwwwwwwwww

Like say e get meaning

Photographer don chop en 300k

Make una love fine like ds oooo till infinitum
HML in adv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.