Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) (35445 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Man Stabbed To Death By Thugs At INEC Office In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Islie: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Police nab man who stabbed son in neck, stomach

Samuel Awoyinfa, Abeokuta

The Ogun State Police Command has arrested Joshua Oyapidan, the man who allegedly stabbed his son, Favour, in the neck and stomach.

He was paraded at the command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta , on Tuesday.

It had been reported on Monday that the suspect butchered his son, Favour, after he lured him into the bush near the President Muhammadu Buhari Estate, along Siun - Sagamu - Abeokuta Expressway .

Favour, 11, was stabbed by the father in many parts of the body, including the neck and stomach, while the victim pretended to be dead.

His father thereafter abandoned him in the bush.

Before the incident, the victim was living with his father, stepmother and her two children at Abule Agbon, in the Obafemi - Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State.

Favour, who later crawled out of the bush, was said to have been rescued by a Good Samaritan and was admitted to the Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta.

The suspect said he never knew what came over him on the day.

Oyapidan, who claimed be an electrician and commercial motorcyclist (okada rider), said Favour had been a source of pain to him because he engaged in stealing and had run away from home many times.

He explained that the baale of their community had threatened to banish him from the village because of his son ’s behaviour.

He said, “I had Favour while I was in secondary school, Adeoye Lambo Memorial High School, Obada Oko. I never got married to his mother because we were both young.

“ On that day, I returned from my okada work, and my neighbour told me that my son stole corn and bought some things in the name of my neighbour and I decided to deal with him.

“I hid a kitchen knife in my pocket and I told him I was taking him to a new place.

But on the way, I stabbed him in the neck and stomach, and we both fell into a ditch.

“He was bleeding, and I used cloth to bind the wound in his stomach and I left him there and went home.

“I regret my action, because I never knew what came upon me that day. I beg for mercy from all Nigerians.”

Thirty- year - old Oyapidan said his wife, Adeola, had deserted him because of his action.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, had directed that the suspect be charged to court after investigation.

Oyeyemi added that the suspect would be charged with attempted murder.

http://punchng.com/police-nab-man-who-stabbed-son-in-neck-stomach/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by midehi2(f): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked but why are some people heartless, what is always coming up on them that they do barbaric things, your own child, na waoo

13 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by ADIEMUS(f): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
angry
And why should his mother leave him with his father when he married someone else? I can never do that.My child stays with me no matter what

They turned the poor child to a slave thats why he was always running away from his home.The little boy was even happy when his father lied about the supposed NEW place,hence he agreed to go along.A child cannot run away from his fathers house when he is happy (except some teenage girls who would run from their fathers mansion to their boyfriends one room apartment}.

Mumu man,u stabbed him,bandaged the wound and left him there.For who? For ur great grand mother to come and take him abi? lie u cannot lie make money u cannot make money.What can you do? I wish I am a police woman lemme torture u in a manner u would never forget u beast of no nation callous man

Call the woman let her come and take her child from this beast and his useless wife before it is too late and she better change his surname to something else before he inherits this man's character

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by nextprince: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
"My son had been a source of pain to me because he engaged in stealing and had run away from home many times..."

Is this the story concocted by your new wife for defence against the murder case you will soon be prosecuted for?
Fool, you will soon know the meaning of pain.

21 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by LexngtonSteele: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
No matter what the son ever did, the father's attempt to kill him is too heartless and cold-blooded.

Deal with him without mercy!

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017

Well

frm d story it's obvious the boy is as a result of an unwanted pregnancy

So kill him if u want

Mtchewww

Useless son of a useless father

#Eco99#

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Jostico: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
that is what happen when you impregnate a girl in secondary school. your parents sent you to school with a zeal of becoming a better person. you went to dash another person belle. and you made your wife walk away. and you're here begging Nigerians for mercy. why didn't you mercy for your son and make him understand the principle of life other than attempting murderer . I pray he should not follow your way of life through growth.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Evablizin(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Endtime father,heartless and too stupid,by the time you go to prison and come out your life will never be the same again.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by liftedhigh: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Holy Ghost... Have Mercy On Him
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Jaytecq(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
AM not sure thats his real father

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Kulao(f): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
This one no be man again, this one na beast. Animals in human skin
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by MrMoney007: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ogun again !

skull miners, always attracted to human head.

thank God the boy's head didn't fall off from the cut.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by StarPlayer: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na wao..Between afonjas and ipob, i no even know who wicked pass undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
unbelievable...
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ogun state..

Afonja dirty

Mean while this babe location. Says Bayern Munich stadium.. While the pics is showing some were in agege grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
He must be a mad man

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by lacruz12(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Now you are banished
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
The next thing now na to blame devil
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Sultty(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
I duff my hat for this level of cruelty undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Husty(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oloriburuku ni baba yi sha

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Yomi6(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
What the Bleep is wrong with the world!?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by chuose2: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
NA DEM OH!

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Damminglola(f): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Olorun iye, saanu fun awa omo re.....

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked

Endtime son that is allergic to dying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Joshuasaintiago: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
please no name checking

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
sad useless fada

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Donjcco(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
My brother, my sister pls help me to win an AWARD for FUPRE MOST POPULAR STUDENT and BEST SUG EXECUTIVE. (DON J)
http://fupresug17..com/2017/07/fma-17-votings-commences.html?m=1

Voting ends tomorrow morning 20th July 2017
Thank you.. God bless you
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by ariwokoigbore(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
wicked pple everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Jaymima(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is a sperm donor not father.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by expensiveguyman(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na their way nah! maybe he needed the skull nd other parts for rituals. Afonja never stop to amaze me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife / Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion / Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.