Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) (35383 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Man Stabbed To Death By Thugs At INEC Office In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by dayleke: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Won n se baba yen ni o....
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Sonamjs: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
And please no one should say spiritual warfare.

This man is bitter. I bet the new woman has been threatening with no action. If he doesn't sort out his troublesome child.

Silly man
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Jerrypolo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Na wao..Between afonjas and ipob, i no even know who wicked pass undecided
Na Fulani Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Sonamjs: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Na Fulani Herdsmen

cheesy
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Sodijan(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wickedness
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jaymima:
This is a sperm donor not father.

Can I be a sperm donor?
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by MadCow1: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
No matter what the son ever did, the father's attempt to kill him is too heartless and cold-blooded.

Deal with him without mercy!

I bet you didn't think same about Abraham when he tried to kill his Son Isaac because his Imaginary Friend told him to do so..

All he should have said was "God told me to sacrifice my son to him" and maybe his Lawyers can cup an insanity deal for him. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
biafura and crime are like five and six... cool cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Philinho(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
You could've allow Baale to banish him than this wickedness (e dey body)
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by ALAYORMII: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
"My son had been a source of pain to me because he engaged in stealing and had run away from home many times..."

Is this the story concocted by your new wife for defence against the murder case you will soon be prosecuted for?
Fool, you will soon know the meaning of pain.

Why do people always blame the wife/woman??

Yorubas have a saying that "Eni ti won ko ni iwa to wu, oni ti inu e se ni"

Meaning "He who is taught something and he does it, it's because the person wants to act that way"
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by juman(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Their problem is poverty.

See obasanjo people.

Poverty pushed him stabbed his son.
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
iits them the brown zinc clan.
ndi ofe ewedu
useless and bastard father
i wouldnt blame the son too much
cause the bible said train up a child in Godly way so when he grows up it i'll never depart from him
so he didnt train him.instead he bullys him and call him names.
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Jaymima(f): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Can I be a sperm donor?
That is entirely up to you dude and what you do with the end product is equally up to you.
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by toocoded: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
No matter what the son ever did, the father's attempt to kill him is too heartless and cold-blooded.

Deal with him without mercy!
So the man should wait till his son grows and turns into an arm robber and eventually kill his Dad, abi? It's better an Iroko tree is cut down when it's small else it will take sacrifices when it's old.
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jaymima:

That is entirely up to you dude and what you do with the end product is equally up to you.

WOW........
And this was me thinking, it would be OUR responsibility?
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Skull mining gone wrong! He didn't get the target.
AFONJ

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by goldenarrow: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Husty:
Oloriburuku ni baba yi sha

I can't help put laugh at this post of yours.
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by goldenarrow: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Na Fulani Herdsmen

You guys are just killing me with these posts. THUMBS UP!
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by kikake: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Na wao..Between afonjas and ipob, i no even know who wicked pass undecided

Afonjas, of course.

Worse, their long throat wouldn't allow them to mind their business. Always eyes on other people's business.
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by oluwaahmed: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
E remain small e 4 mine d skull, na ddeir way

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Darlington120(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
DAT man is sick, he need deliverance by flogging.
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by ahahnow: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why is your son stealing corn? is it because he is hungry? maybe you should step up as a father and feed your child.
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by tit(f): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
head miner mode activated
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by durasome(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wanna see the face of nigger,but some children can be a big source of pain,shame and discomfort to their parents, but Na why you go wan kill am?
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
the culprit is a yellowbar demon, that is what they do for a living, he want to mine the boy vital organs, skull miners everywhere TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by sekem: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Reenacting the Isaac and Abraham Bible story grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Jaymima(f): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

WOW........ And this was me thinking, it would be OUR responsibility?
O.Y.O
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jaymima:

O.Y.O

Where in Ibadan ? I can be there tonight .......
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by 2bam: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Can somebody tell me what is happening to humanity?so much wickedness in the land even the devil himself is afraid.
Re: Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) by Jaymima(f): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Where in Ibadan ? I can be there tonight .......
Wizard spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) / Nigerian Man Smokes Weed On The Street Of Zurich, Swiss. Shares Photos Online / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.