Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (33224 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Na wa o.. the way cheating is going, it is becoming an industry o.. cheesy
hehehhe,I wish it was funny,but its serious
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hehehhe,I wish it was funny,but its serious

Sorrie... How did you get to find out ? Was that why you called it quit ?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Sorrie... How did you get to find out ? Was that why you called it quit ?
not the type to snoop around his things but my instincts told me to and it was really an eye opener cos that wasnt the first time he was cheating,infact a lady almost fought me one time ,I had to run o,I nor fit come dey fight becos of man. He promised it wont happen again so for more than three years ,i was so relaxed,cos at the very least I thought we were friends and friends don't go about hurting each other but i was wrong.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
not the type to snoop around his things but my instincts told me to and it was really an eye opener cos that wasnt the first time he was cheating,infact a lady almost fought me one time ,I had to run o,I nor fit come dey fight becos of man. He promised it wont happen again so for more than three years ,i was so relaxed,cos at the very least I thought we were friends and friends don't go about hurting each other but i was wrong.

No wonder how won;t he cheat.. it is your fault...Why date a man for five years ? What were you trying to achieve... Now count how many men passed by during those five years... Did he give you charm to swallow? or you just decided to be epping him and didn't consider your interests? Why do you ladies date for 4 years and above, it beats my imagination.. five years is too long...THREE Years would have been fine.. he got bored of you and ofcourse if he has eaten the honey over and over, of what use would it be tha throw away the jar with its remaining contents ?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

No wonder how won;t he cheat.. it is your fault...Why date a man for five years ? What were you trying to achieve... Now count how many men passed by during those five years... Did he give you charm to swallow? or you just decided to be epping him and didn't consider your interests? Why do you ladies date for 4 years and above, it beats my imagination.. five years is too long...THREE Years would have been fine.. he got bored of you and ofcourse if he has eaten the honey over and over, of what use would it be tha throw away the jar with its remaining contents ?
true that. Well like i said going through those messages was an eye opener for me. Infact I share 90% of the blame. So I won't argue that, if only i was into nairaland like i am now, i bet just a thread would have save me of it all. Anyway, sh1t literally happened ,so i ain't gonna kill myself. Only learned hard lessons
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
true that. Well like i said going through those messages was an eye opener for me. Infact I share 90% of the blame. So I won't argue that, if only i was into nairaland like i am now, i bet just a thread would have save me of it all. Anyway, shit literally happen ,so i ain't gonna kill myself. Only learned hard lessons

You now why guys cheat ? Nobody to fear for the girl family.. I display my 3 miniutes of madness so folks around me now if they mess with my interests anything can happen.. So sorry about your experience.. Yu wanna get married quick, live in a city with high amount of singles.. this is the new studies I am learning now here oh..because if yu dey one coded zone like dat, who go see you? Yu can't get a bobo from Olx na..
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

You now why guys cheat ? Nobody to fear for the girl family.. I display my 3 miniutes of madness so folks around me now if they mess with my interests anything can happen.. So sorry about your experience.. Yu wanna get married quick, live in a city with high amount of singles.. this is the new studies I am learning now here oh..because if yu dey one coded zone like dat, who go see you? Yu can't get a bobo from Olx na..
if only I could ,olx will be way more convenient than having to go through the hassles of starting a new relationship.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
if only I could ,olx will be way more convenient than having to go through the hassles of starting a new relationship.

You are lucky...my dear thank God..the latest scam now is when girls seee they've spent long amount of years, they say i don't have choice..i go force myself marry am...next thing, family no go gre. before yu say Jack Robinson, three months after marriage the family go kill the girl...many girls die thru this... see from age 24, six months is enough to date, 1 year maximum, plan for marriage no time to waste...My two cents to you, i don't advice people oh...but if yu are close to your family house and you want to marry, run four forty...I BE HERBALIST OH...I KNOW WETIN I DEY TALK
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

You are lucky...my dear thank God..the latest scam now is when girls seee they've spent long amount of years, they say i don't have choice..i go force myself marry am...next thing, family no go gre. before yu say Jack Robinson, three months after marriage the family go kill the girl...many girls die thru this... see from age 24, six months is enough to date, 1 year maximum, plan for marriage no time to waste...My two cents to you, i don't advice people oh...but if yu are close to your family house and you want to marry, run four forty...I BE HERBALIST OH...I KNOW WETIN I DEY TALK
Hehehe, I hear Mr herbalist,I will heed to your advice
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Like i got the time to trade insults unlike you some of us have manners and common sense. Goodbye
Aye101:

Home training you say, I see the irony, idiot.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by khiaa(f): 1:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
Actually, these hungry bìtches should also be faulted. If the cheats called husbands decided to proliferate around, and single girls who're strong-willed say 'No' to their proposals they'll definitely not get whom to cheat on their wives with but I know it's impossible 'cause most of them are after material gains not minding their actions could wreck another woman's marriage.

God forbid you blame the Innocent husband, how dare some woman rape .him, force him to pull down his pants and release Jr. into her willing body. grin Some women are so delusional. The side chic isn't the homewrecker the husband is. In a situation like this a wife has two choices. 1. Forgive and keep it moving or 2. Don't forgive and move on.
Alex if you ever!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Why don't you focus on the thighs you chose and leave others for other men to attend to ?.
To attend to many thighs one at a time is nature, while to attend to one thigh all the time is nurture.
One we do effortlessly while the other is learned- requires work. Work is done because of the reward we derive from it. The bigger the reward the more effort we put into our work. What rewards does a monogamous arrangement offer a man?
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Tuksgrad(f): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:

Swaziland
Lesotho
Namibia
Bostwana
Mozambique

Which one sis ? grin

You forgot Zimbabwe by the way but I'm from Botswana.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Tuksgrad(f): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, please don't educate me about the location of SA universities I know these already grin. Kwamashu and umlazi are in durban not surrounding it , you see I told you to stop talking shyt abut things you know nothing about cus it's becoming embarrassing now grin. Like I said you only know some parts of Durban not SA.

The guy is obviously a troll , I cannot belive the rubbish he's saying. Can you see he's even editing his earlier posts and putting in obvious information ? Loll. Pmb Is Durban got me giggling like a child grin. He lived in downtown Durban and now knows every part of SA , typical though. I get what you were saying by comparing their north and kzn , they tend to stick to old ways but the brother here seems to think you are comparing how both regions look in terms of development grin. I would love to knw the name of his University grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
read my post again

I wrote ptz is Durban
Zulu land is Durban.

Those were just questions

Since you claim all the place I mentioned is still part of Durban

Guy your "half a decade" in Durban was probably spent in some downtown flat cus you learnt nothing about the country and your writing skills make me think you were never educated in SA. When you ask something you indicate by using a question mark.

Firstly, Pmb is a different city about an hour from Durban and it has its own municipality.

Secondly, when we say Zululand in SA we are talking KwaZulu-Natal the province. Therefore durban is part of Zululand, I'm not talking about Zululand the school here.

Thirdly, educate yourself on things you know nothing about before talking. Kwamashu and umlazi are in durban, which city do you think they fall under? Johannesburg? grin

Learn how SA structured cus you're clearly clueless.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
culture and development are two different things

But a alot of cultural influence will have floaded in a developed city don't you think

Now how is that northern Nigeria

Oh God! Which school did you attend in SA again? I hope it's not those fly by night Nigerian colleges grin.

Remember we were talking about culture ?. And I didn't single our Durban I said Kzn.

Now to your question; Kzn as a province is still very conservative and likened it to Northern Nigeria because that part of your country seems to be more conservative than other parts. I can never compare the two places in terms of development, that would be a crime grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
you know nothing about me sis

Learn to pick on those that are not informed

You claimed Durban is like northern Nigeria

Men

For your sick information people take train from Durban metro to umulazi and kwamashu

I havr been in Durban for half a decade

If you want I give my student number you can check it

I give you how you can check it
Bye

Jesus! You are talking about a cbd of a city ? Ofcourse people use transportation to go there same people from Zimbali and Balito.

I live in the city of Johannesburg but not the cbd , so if I need to go to braamfrontein I use transport, duh! grin

A person living in Sandton uses other forms of transportation or the train to get to the airport, you know why ? Because it is on the other end of the city that's why grin. Is soweto not in Johannesburg? Is khayelitsha not in Cape Town? Is Magxaki not in PE? Gosh you are so clueless about SA lol.

I'm sure next you will claim I don't live in SA because I fly to Durban grin
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Tuksgrad:

The guy is obviously a troll , I cannot belive the rubbish he's saying. Can you see he's even editing his earlier posts and putting in obvious information ? Loll. Pmb Is Durban got me giggling like a child grin. He lived in downtown Durban and now knows every part of SA , typical though. I get what you were saying by comparing their north and kzn , they tend to stick to old ways but the brother here seems to think you are comparing how both regions look in terms of development grin. I would love to knw the name of his University grin

I saw the editing grin educating me about the demographics of Durban and SA, I mean seriously? Now I need a Nigerian who lived in one corner of one city to tell me who lives where in SA grin. Wonders shall never end.

The point I was making about kzn and their North went way over his head and made him jump up and down saying rubbish. grin.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

To attend to many thighs one at a time is nature, while to attend to one thigh all the time is nurture.
One we do effortlessly while the other is learned- requires work. Work is done because of the reward we derive from it. The bigger the reward the more effort we put into our work. What rewards does a monogamous arrangement offer a man?

Why then lie and say you will be monogamous if you have no intentions to ? .
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Aye101: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Like i got the time to trade insults unlike you some of us have manners and common sense. Goodbye
Kids, always playing the victim after starting some sh*t they can't handle. F*** you and your mediocre manners b*tch.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Why then lie and say you will be monogamous if you have no intentions to ? .
Some lie knowing they don't plan to remain faithful, others genuinely think they can without having learned how to do so, while the rest lose their reason to because that 'reward' question they can no longer provide an answer to.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Tuksgrad:

You forgot Zimbabwe by the way but I'm from Botswana.
oh sorry sis
I have a lot of friends from zim, I forgot
Yeah I heard botstwana is a good country. It is nice meeting you
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Jesus! You are talking about a cbd of a city ? Ofcourse people use transportation to go there same people from Zimbali and Balito.

I live in the city of Johannesburg but not the cbd , so if I need to go to braamfrontein I use transport, duh! grin

A person living in Sandton uses other forms of transportation or the train to get to the airport, you know why ? Because it is on the other end of the city that's why grin. Is soweto not in Johannesburg? Is khayelitsha not in Cape Town? Is Magxaki not in PE? Gosh you are so clueless about SA lol.

I'm sure next you will claim I don't live in SA because I fly to Durban grin
good morning sis
I don't know your intention
You made bogus claim about me

First of all, I was mainly joking yesterday
Because i know kwamashu and umulazi is in part Durban metro just like chartsworth and newlands
Secondly, you insulted my writing, as if nairaland is some sorts of writting competition
So you think I don't know pmz is the capital of kwazulunatal or what, even if I just visited Durban or attended one "Nigerian night college", don't you think I will know the capital of kwazulu-natal
Your comments were mostly xenophobic and you assume because you can write a lot of gibberish , you have made a lot of sense

For your information, I graduated top of my class at Durban university of technogy. I am currently using my school email for nairaland, so if you doubt me I can send you a pm and you can confirm

I am not going to throw insult at you cause I don't think I have anything to prove about my intelligence on a faceless forum
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Some lie knowing they don't plan to remain faithful, others genuinely think they can without having learned how to do so, while the rest lose their reason to because that 'reward' question they can no longer provide an answer to.

Which one are you? cry
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
good morning sis
I don't know your intention
You made bogus claim about me

First of all, I was mainly joking yesterday
Because i know kwamashu and umulazi is in part Durban metro just like chartsworth and newlands
Secondly, you insulted my writing, as if nairaland is some sorts of writting competition
So you think I don't know pmz is the capital of kwazulunatal or what, even if I just visited Durban or attended one "Nigerian night college", don't you think I will know the capital of kwazulu-natal
Your comments were mostly xenophobic and you assume because you can write a lot of gibberish , you have made a lot of sense

For your information, I graduated top of my class at Durban university of technogy. I am currently using my school email for nairaland, so if you doubt me I can send you a pm and you can confirm

I am not going to throw insult at you cause I don't think I have anything to prove about my intelligence on a faceless forum

Lol, you sound so upset right now. Will talk to you when you have calmed yourself down.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Tuksgrad:

good morning sis
I am surprised you saw my comments this way
I was purely joking around yesterday ptz is 30 mins from Durban and even if i only visited Durban for the very first time I think I will find out that ptz is not part of Durban
I attended the Durban university of technology and I am currently using my student email to access nairaland, so if you Want to know the school I attend you can pm me or I pm you
I always thought Botswana were nice people because I have friends from Botswana I meet through online forums even before I went to southafrica.
I think you should read her post again where she said I only lived in Durban
She claimed Durban is more like northern Nigeria which I disputed with facts
I don't need to go over the facts again because they were very obvious
Now how do you understand the comparisons between northern Nigeria and kwazulunatal when you haven't been to northern Nigeria, at list I have been to both places and I strongly disagree with that assersion
I don't judge people but I am surprised by your assumptions about me based on few post I made
honestly I am truly shocked
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by newslifeop: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Really
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you sound so upset right now. Will talk to you when you have calmed yourself down.
I am not upset but shocked
I think we have been chatting on this forum for over a month now
You have commented on my threads and I have replied almost all your comments with grace, at what piont was my writing style not meriting that of an educated person
I am surprised you will go that low to prove a point to yourself .
Like I said I graduated from the DDurba University of technology and you will not be the first Southafrican girl I will be chatting with on this forum.
I meet a Southafrican girl here that we are already friends on facebook

I am just shocked by the level of personal insults you threw at a total stranger on a faceless forum to prove a point to your self
Honestly I thought you are more matured than that
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
I am not upset but shocked
I think we have been chatting on this forum for over a month now
You have commented on my threads and I have replied almost all your comments with grace, at what piont was my writing style not meriting that of an educated person
I am surprised you will go that low to prove a point to yourself .
Like I said I graduated from the DDurba University of technology and you will not be the first Southafrican girl I will be chatting with on this forum.
I meet a Southafrican girl here that we are already friends on facebook

I am just shocked by the level of personal insults you threw at a total stranger on a faceless forum to prove a point to your self
Honestly I thought you are more matured than that

Stop taking things so personal, like you said this is a faceless forum and you have nothing to prove.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh God! Which school did you attend in SA again? I hope it's not those fly by night Nigerian colleges grin.

Remember we were talking about culture ?. And I didn't single our Durban I said Kzn.

Now to your question; Kzn as a province is still very conservative and likened it to Northern Nigeria because that part of your country seems to be more conservative than other parts. I can never compare the two places in terms of development, that would be a crime grin
sorry what school did you attend your self for you to assume that Durban cannot be used as case study for sa

Now let me offer you a simple explanation
If a researcher want to use any of the three main cities in Southafrica as case study
All the researcher have to do is get the latest stats sa figures about Southafrican population(census)
The reasercher will then break the data into demographics I.e age gender income race
The researcher will then make sure that those selected for the survey are representative of the demographics from the census obtained stats sa
This I did when I was still an undergraduate
That will reduce bias and improve research results

Hope you have learned something
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
sorry what school did you attend your self for you to assume that Durban cannot be used as case study for sa

Now let me offer you a simple explanation
If a researcher want to use any of the three main cities in Southafrica as case study
All the researcher have to do is get the latest stats sa figures about Southafrican population(census)
The reasercher will then break the data into demographics I.e age gender income race
The researcher will then make sure that those selected for the survey are representative of the demographics from the census obtained stats sa
This I did when I was still an undergraduate
That will reduce bias and improve research results

Hope you have learned something

Lol,I thought we were done with this. I entertained you for a longtime in this thread no longer interested now. Let's go to another thread and be friends grin this is getting too emotional grin.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Stop taking things so personal, like you said this is a faceless forum and you have nothing to prove.
I am not taking anyting personal, but those your comment were meant to tarnish my image here, not that I care about it, but I have to set the records straight
I may not write a lot of grammar on my post, but don't you think it is wrong for you to question my educational background
All the insult I threw your way yesterday were nothing personal but just faceless and harmless insults
I am still trying to wrap my mind around the insults you threw at me cause the intentions were very clear

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.