Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32186 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by SACI: 4:52am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
An evil person is not only someone that wants you dead. An evil person is someone who knows a man has wife at home yet decides to have an affair with him

Karma is always there to pay back those kind of ladies in their own coin sha
you d man has a will of his own right?.. nobody forced him into it.he chose to violate his marriage vows. you guys are here talking side chick and being loyal..who a'int loyal nw? �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by iwadobo: 5:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Fakemumu:
Well at this stage of my life,if I found out my husband is cheating on me,well I will hang my bag,carry my pikin n leave .I don't have time for nonsense oo,faithful men are out there,not all are cheats , atleast I know of one.,faithful men will certainly cross a path of a faithful woman like myself.simple,life is too small to live the rest of ur life unhappy..,

Be prepared to move out soon. Except your husband is a dumb ass, he is certainly cheating on you. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Praktikals(m): 5:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Asorockqueen:
The rate at which some couples break up is now alarming and records have shown that it's always the cause of some side chicks, Why do some girls always find joy in seeing their fellow girls suffer in marriage, I know we have to blame the men in a way but most girls are quick to do anything to have the man, well I just want to say whatever you reap you shall sow, Ladies let's learn to support each other
There is joy in sharing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by WinningDiva: 5:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Why blame the side chic? The beach of a husband knows he has a wife, yet still goes after another woman . He is the one that always make the first approach. Why cant he respect the vows that he made with his wife. What does the side chic has dat the wife does not have? He has the full responsibility to protect his marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by bejeria101(m): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Thats the day the devil would die and be buried.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Fakemumu: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2017
iwadobo:

Be prepared to move out soon. Except your husband is a dumb ass, he is certainly cheating on you. Mark my words.
e pain am,any way Av said my mind pinish...
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Asorockqueen:
The rate at which some couples break up is now alarming and records have shown that it's always the cause of some side chicks, Why do some girls always find joy in seeing their fellow girls suffer in marriage, I know we have to blame the men in a way but most girls are quick to do anything to have the man, well I just want to say whatever you reap you shall sow, Ladies let's learn to support each other
any man who allows a side chick to break his home is nothing but a stupid man.it only means he wasn't man enough to keep his home in the first place. If he wasnt matured enough not to allow a third party cause a rift between him and his wife,then thats all on him and no one else

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by mikejj(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2017
anyman thats leaves his wife for an outside chick.there is a problem with his garden(wife).or the gardner(husband.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

You didn't include Abuja, the senetorial quarters..although e don dey cast.. back in d days, it was a market square for girls..

When Ajah too first opened up, you need to see, 2pm 3pm 4pm, they carry their tooth pick legs all over the place upandan...

it's ladies exploiting weak men at the expense of women..it's a cycle
atleast you realised they are weak men according to your last statement ,so who's fault is it that the men are weak? . Most men are too loose to have self control ,and if they let their weakness break their homes ,thats all on them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2017
sekem:

Thank you so much for saying this

Please help me pass on this same message of yours to people like lionessza and lalas247

Thank you

Pass what to whom? . Dear , marriage is between a man and a woman and only these two people have the power to destroy it. Blaming some cheap hoes for your lack of discipline and loyalty makes you seem pathetic and weak. Cheap women have been around for centuries and will be there till end of time same applies to men who pursue married women , but when I as a married woman fak a single dude and blame him for that , what does that say about me ?. Am I his victim? Did he force himself on me? . The single desperate guy is the evil one whom my husband and I should blame for tempting me right ? grin if he had stayed away from me I wouldn't have fvked another desperado right? Lol .gtfoh with that bs.

Stop blaming your surroundings for your weaknesses and disloyalty, take responsibility.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by YelloweWest: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

What is this one saying? undecided
The truth

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2017
You sound so pathetic
boiz2men:

i do not wish you bad but if it turns out ya husband is one of those "dogs".... i wonder who you would confront when you catch ya husband and his side chick smooching....

dont be too quick to say things with all seriousness if you dont have a first hand experience.. (in this case, you as a wife).

as for other females trying so hard to heap all blame on the man....... my guess is , you are all unmarried with no experience..... i think only that amarabae girl or somthing is married here... go read her contribution and you all would see y i think shes married.

if i were a lady, i would smartly (without being caught) kidnap the side chick and pour acid on her face and see if my husband would find her attractive again.. and i would make sure she never looks attractive ever again....

side chicks dont deserve getting married

p:s
i dont cheat.... so i can make such judgment...

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Lionessza(f): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2017
ibkayee:

It isn't 'in a way', if the guy has no respect for his marriage/relationship, why would the sidechick? You’d also be surprised at how many sidechicks aren't aware that their partner is already with someone. When she does know though, it's a 50/50 effort at the very least

Women who involve themselves with anyone knowing that they're already in a relationship are a disgrace and you'll probably lose him the same way you got him

Nothing more needs to be said , this is the best response.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

i do not wish you bad but if it turns out ya husband is one of those "dogs".... i wonder who you would confront when you catch ya husband and his side chick smooching....

dont be too quick to say things with all seriousness if you dont have a first hand experience.. (in this case, you as a wife).

as for other females trying so hard to heap all blame on the man....... my guess is , you are all unmarried with no experience..... i think only that amarabae girl or somthing is married here... go read her contribution and you all would see y i think shes married.

if i were a lady, i would smartly (without being caught) kidnap the side chick and pour acid on her face and see if my husband would find her attractive again.. and i would make sure she never looks attractive ever again....

side chicks dont deserve getting married

p:s
i dont cheat.... so i can make such judgment...

this here is what feeds the ego of men, they love to see women tear themselves down over them, they love to sit back and watch the show ,they love to be in the middle of the rift between two women undecided. Why would a sensible woman pour acid on another woman just becos her husband is too weak to control his third leg?,why should her husband who made a vow to her not be held accountable for breaking his vows?.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2017
And then go back to the same man? Over and over?

You must love women who have no self esteem or sense of self worth.

I'm gonna ask you as man, would you do all of these to your wife's several side kicks and keep staying with her?

boiz2men:

so this is ya new moniker abi... yeye mosquito

and yes.. every one i find out with lose their pretty face....... killing them would be too merciful.... i would want them to look into the mirror and regret their every action and the chicken hearted will eventually commit suicide....

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2017
waladis:

Do you think it's that easy if you are not spiritually strong to keep a vow in a country where the women population is almost triple of the men's population plus all what you see everywhere you go now are seductive women especially the new generation of young slay Queens telling the old ones to park well or sẹnpẹ/retire grin
Who counted the women? You?
Your joysticks tell your brains to speak and you just open mouth to speak with no statistical certainty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2017
When a fool talks, it better to keep quiet and be thought of as wise than to open your mouth and leave no doubt of your stupidity.

First of all this is not the context of what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, it means that if men are polygamous and think their prick is a public toilet brush, then women are polygamous also and their pvssies are public toilets. So if men cheat, women must also.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are very stingy.

A man can not be owned by only one woman...

The mistake wives make is that they see their men as Limited Liability companies who belong to only them when we are actually Public Limited Companies whose securities are traded on a stock exchange and can be bought and sold by anyone.

We belong to everyone and to no one.
The preek has no defined home.

Wives must understand that the sidechick is her ally and not her rival.
The English proverb rightly said, "what is good for the goose is good for the gander"

So learn to share a preek in peace.

I blame the men of nowadays, we've become so much of cowards that we can't even run polygamous homes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by nayosman: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Most guys that have bad wives do have side chicks for amelioration but watch men with good wives hardly play outside.
This is my personal opinion.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Kumosisi(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
A man cheats on his wife, and you think the problem is women supporting each other? You go on to see the other woman as the enemy who isn't supporting you. The men that support you women, why can't they keep to their vows? smiley
SunshineG** wasn't refering to the married women only, he said women, all women! Married, single, teenager, grand ma, and i agree wit him
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by blackcoffee(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2017
They break homes because they are desperate, jobless and have no morals.
However, the only solution is for married men to act married by sticking to their wives and for single babes to date single men only if them go gree.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Pour a fellow human acid because of an adulterous man?

I should go about soiling my hands ? ? And if she dies? Or I get caught?
To think that his definition of a smart married Nigerian woman is wonderful. shocked

Why do most men get angry when women say they can't fight for such men. Seems they enjoy seeing women tear themselves. So they can sing their anthem on how women hate themselves grin
Exactly

Please, you people should stop this beer parlour gist. The population of men in the world, is estimated to exceed that of women with over 65million.

In Nigeria, National Bureau of Statistics, currently estimates the population. At 98,630,184 males with 94,762,333 females.

The last conducted National Census in 2006, had more men than women , with men @ 71,345,488 and women @69,086,302. I understand the whole there are 5women to 1man appeals to the pehnis ego...I understand.
Whatever gives them a Hardon I guess undecided

Many of them live in their illiterate bubble of '' I'm a man. I'm special because of that. Women will worship me'' .

The reality is hard to accept.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2017
That's why your first son is probably or will probably belong to some other man cheesy.
He's practicing his polygamy too

iwadobo:
After reading some bunch of comments here, I realised we are just fighting nature. Monogamy and taking of vows are mere culture of the Europeans . They are not part of God's inherent plan for man and woman relationship; they were rather invented by men who think they are now very civilised to know more than God. Every census in every country, we have more women than men- nature. A man produces about 120 million sperms cell per day while a woman produce 1 egg per mont, nature.

Based on the above natural occurrences, it is glaring that man is naturally designed to be polygamous. It is for this reason that despite the way polygamy is hypocritically being condemned by all, it is still very much in practice , wether directly or indirectly. You claim to have just one wife, yet you have at least , a side chick that is 100% loyal to you, you guys copulate at will, but because you didn't take her to either church or registry as told by your slave masters, the side chick ain't your wife and you are a monogamist. I laugh in spiritual language when I see people reasoning that way. The truth is , men are naturally polygamous, most men are polygamists. If you are married to just a lady and u have side chick, you are polygamous, if you have more than just a wife at a time, you are polygamous. It is time women learn that all men are born polygamists and learn to handle such issue with care so that they can enjoy worry-less and happy marriages. What I preach is moderation , I don't preach monogamy, when I know it is a war against nature , a war nature is sure to win. Yea, nature always win even in the most advanced countries of the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:
stop deceiving yourself .

If a man cheats the karma he gets is another man sleeping with his wife and his wife is sent packing .

When a lady dates married man and eventually broke his marriage the karma she gets is another lady breaking her home .

No amount of grammar can change this

KARMA IS REAL grin
Only in third world hellholes like where you live.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Pataricatering:
the reason why they shame the sidechic is cause they are weak and impotent ! There is nothing else they can do.
Your husband does not send or value you so you can't caution him so you go after the sidechic either physically or with silly emotional blackmail like the
op. Its silly to actually think anybody apart fron your immediate family should include your happiness in the decisions they make - like the world actually owes anybody anything! Mschew
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2017
boiz2men:

Hope u know I'm male. Lol... If my Lady cheats , she should just elope with the guy.. I will just move on...

But then, my lady may never cheat... She's too busy with furthering her studies. Benefits of dating a bookwarm
Oh so you'll move on.
But if you cheat she's expected to not move on?

How do you not sound like a fool to yourself?
I mean I don't get how other humans reason sometimes cheesy
Like is there a part of your brain that fails you logically so badly that you can't make the connection between being ridiculous and making sense?

I give up. It's like teaching a zebra quantum physics

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by gogodaye(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
HannahHitler:
op it's not anybody's fault if you marry a dog.

there will always be women of easy virtue and your dog. sorry I meant husband is ready to spend your children's school fees on them.

Try to check your husband every morning if he actually wears his ring.

Not too surprised.......even this calm priest you girls and your mentor aunties go at great lengths to ensnare too falls withing the class of rabid 'dogs'........
Nigeria would only grow to be better when we fix you women as the proverbial mothers of the nation.......

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/some-women-roll-their-eyeballs-to-entice-me-okogie/amp/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Please i am interested in this parable, can you make it clearer?
Amarabae:
A sharpner may not be able to stop the pencil from going to other sharpners.
So a sharpner must make its blades sharp to be on top of the game in trapping the pencil.
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by saydfact(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Because its business as usual for the side chick... So her mentality is to eliminate any body who tries to end her freebies
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Aye101: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Monogamy is unrealistic for a man. Too many ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Martin0(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:

Oh so you'll move on.
But if you cheat she's expected to not move on?

How don't you sound like a fool to yourself?
I mean don't get how other humans reason sometimes cheesy
Like is there a part of brain that fails you logically so badly that you can't make the connection between being ridiculous and making sense?

I give up. It's like teaching a zebra quantum physics
grinshocked
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by cococandy(f): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Happened to me too.
The fool was already in a hurry about meeting my parents and starting marriage rights. Like he was in hurry or something. I was only 20 then so I was like 'dude calm down. I don't even know you well let alone taking you to introduce to my parents'.

I Didn't know he was fake proposing marriage so I'll think he's serious and sleep with him. If I'd given in, I'd probably have dated him for months or years before finding out he's married.

The wife texted me one day and gave me the insult of my life. shocked shocked

Another married one (a 'respected' medical doctor) was proudly sounding like these foolish boys here. Saying how he's entitled to many women and all men do it. So he was basically doing me a 'favor' by telling me upfront that he is married. He was even telling me he has accompanied some of his married friends to do marriage introductions just so they can get the girl to believe they are single and sleep with them.
So he believed he was a good guy by being honest to me.

I was thoroughly disgusted.

Imagine if you're married to such men who will go to any lengths to get another woman outside. You'll spend your life fighting them girls off instead of facing the man who has no iota of respect for you as human being much less a partner.

Disgusting.

Helentwitty:
my sister, na so one mumu man come de toast me ooo,he said he had a girlfriend and I told him I don't break relationships but I made him my friend but he wanted more..always toasting me.. one day,I just saw one message on my WhatsApp "hey,if u want to be loved by any man,leave my husband alone". I was shocked, before I talk,she don block me. I checked her number up on truecaller and noticed she bears the mumu" s surname. I then texted her and told her to unblock me and I will send her sth. na so she unblock me,I come snap our conversation to the lady..she come de apologize say the husband say I de toast am,I was like what??!!!!!! the problem is with the guys ni!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Aye101: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
When a fool talks, it better to keep quiet and be thought of as wise than to open your mouth and leave no doubt of your stupidity.

First of all this is not the context of what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, it means that if men are polygamous and think their prick is a public toilet brush, then women are polygamous also and their pvssies are public toilets. So if men cheat, women must also.
Well, go ahead and cheat and let's see who actually ends up regretting it the most. And when I say cheat, I mean you gotta cheat on every man that cheats on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

She No Longer Picks My Calls / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.