Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! (32196 Views)

Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Don't Date A Guy Whose Mattress Is On The Floor,they Are Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sequence to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7952461/jilted-girl-curses-ex-boyfriend#127680899

that graced the front page about a jilted girl who cursed her boyfriend on his wedding day.

Here is the reply from the guy. From his narrative, the girl is just his baby mama and ex since 2017. The girl is only pained because the guy didn't marry her.

If you take a look at the girl's profile, she's one of the indecent girl out there but want a good man to herself. I think the guy dodge a bullet...

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by ItisWell22(f): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Wahala!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Enskynelson(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Creamypie(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Baby mamas are left overs. How can a single man, after his parents trained him to become a complete man, look for a wife 2 marry, and then marry a baby mama? Its like attending night party by 5 am the next day. Very irritating, toxic, and smelly. Even a baby mama no go wan take ear hear say her son dey friend baby mama

255 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
Creamypie:
Baby mamas are left covers. How can a single man look for a wife 2 marry, and then marry a baby mama? Its like attending night party by 5 am the next day. Very irritating, toxic, and smelly

grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by TheDarkporeShow: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
interesting.

the girl is probably mad cos she was made a baby mama.

Here's how to handle dealing with such women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnluQ3AdnOE

Let me know what you think.

Nairalandite:
As much as I think I understand your point, I will simply say that you are wicked and callous. They were single before you got them pregnant and turned them to baby mama. By the time your own future daughter turns baby mama, you will know that you will learn very late. You have sown a bad seed and you will reap it in the future or now as karma will revisit your past.

You follow made a bad girl worse by accepting to sleep with her. Don't come here and be proving something unreasonable. A warning to other guys that are fond of this. God is watching you, don't be part of the destruction of these bad ladies. You can never be innocent thereafter. The worse is when she get pregnant for you and you never see a wife in her, she becomes baby mama. God requires the past.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by allabig(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
This guy no sabi anything.

Women bad o ..
Hmm.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by 247man: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Creamypie:
Baby mamas are left overs. How can a single man look for a wife 2 marry, and then marry a baby mama? Its like attending night party by 5 am the next day. Very irritating, toxic, and smelly

This is not fair….

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Gadafii: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Damaged goods want marriage?

These girls do anyhow online and offline and expect men to overlook such and just wife them, men are now getting wiser, you had my child, does mean I must marry you, with your lifestyle I do t consider you worthy to share my life with, imagine marrying a liability of a lady, god forbid bad things

Men should start setting standard when it comes to the choice of a wife, let her be gainfully employed and affording her basic needs, responsible young woman, don’t just settled for the availabile if not you go cry tired

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Taribizy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
What does the man mean "she is just my baby mama?" They both have a child together and he hopes to just walk away like he doesn't know he is supposed to take care of his daughter? Truth be told the new wife may be laughing now but will be crying soon enough. Baby mama my foot.

Advice to young ladies will be marry first before giving birth to children to reduce headache and stress.

Advice to young guys is if you cannot marry her pls leave her as you met her to live long and avoid curses

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by papyjaypaul: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2023
Gadafii:
Men should start setting standard when it comes to the choice of a wife, let her be gainfully employed and affording her basic needs, responsible young woman, don’t just settled for the availabile if not you go cry tired

Men should start setting standards by protecting women. Real men stand up for women who their brothas will wife, they protect them when they go rogue because they are sistas. Standard is NOT impregnating a girl you are not married to. It's not leaving kids as b@$$tards and orphans while you are alive. That's a deadbeat man who gat no standard

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Gadafii:

These girls do anyhow online and offline and expect men to overlook such and just wife them, men are now getting wiser, you had my child, does mean I must marry you, with your lifestyle I do t consider you worthy to share my life with, imagine marrying a liability of a lady, god forbid bad things

Don't mind them
Mk them dey play

See person the guy for carry for house.... The guyman went for peace of mind

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Ronaldo723: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Nonexisting1: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2023
As soon as I read what she wrote, I knew she didn't have anything on the nigga. She is just another bitter 403 disgracing herself on social media. If she had anything on him, she would have opened mouth waa and penned down an entire book, lies included ofcourse. Whenever they curse without telling a story, they have nothing to tell. The street dog will remain in the streets and continue providing relief to street niggas until old age catches up with her.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Fiscus105(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2023
Even though she born for the man, still went public to rain curses on him just because of media followers. Not even considering kid btw them which had glued them permanently.

Will the daughter happy to see her dad going through lifetime pains?

If it's a grown up daughter now, and decides to go hard publicly on her mother, myopic people would come out and be saying nonsense about African tradition. Africa tradition that father/mother didn't consider before doing nonsense.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by UptownVibes(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Don't mind them
Mk them dey play

See as she comot tongue for mouth for the last pics as dog wen she be.. The guy might be right

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Stanweezy(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2023
You people should allow the girl to breathe
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by faceland: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Baby mamas are left overs. How can a single man look for a wife 2 marry, and then marry a baby mama? Its like attending night party by 5 am the next day. Very irritating, toxic, and smelly

It's not just the "Baba Mama" title. She lacks culture, constantly revealing her body online and never once displayed motherly tendencies. She seems obsessed with social media. Fake woman that is ashamed of her real identity.

Sexual relationship, yes but not marriage (except if she is feeding the man).

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by faceland: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Don't mind them
Mk them dey play

This is the type of girl that after sex you would feel like she raped you due to her years of bedroom experience.
A northern guy can not show his friends that this is who I want to marry.

Her only hope is to pretend to be converted when she is ready to settle down.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2023
faceland:

This is the type of girl that when you don't having sex you would feel like she raped you due to her years of bedroom experience.
A northern guy can not show his friends that this is who I want to marry.

Her only hope is to pretend to be converted when she is ready to settle down.

The pretense from them is topnotch...

21 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by MisterBanny(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
See as she comot tongue for mouth for the last pics as dog wen she be.. The guy might be right

I swear,the guy man use his head. U cannot tame this one rather u walk away....

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by LooneyLester: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2023
A. Who're will be always a who're

8 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Johnson225(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2023
G
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by talk2hb1(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2023
Wahala Yayso
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Nicepoker(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Senseless single mom. What a bad combination.

17 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by UptownVibes(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

I swear,the guy man use his head. U cannot tame this one rather u walk away....
Walai

5 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Nazgul: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2023
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Zico5(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2023
What was he doing with the girl in the first place if he knew he would not marry her. You were having sex with the girl u knew u won't marry without protection. Who do u want to leave her for after impregnating her. Some men don't have sense. Better go and pray cos the curse of these girls is potent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Ishilove: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Team Babymama, comman see your comrade

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.