Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam (75544 Views)

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Amadaz(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
I love vaginas honestly
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by lollypeezle(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
All our pepper dem gangs, hope say una dey see the function of pepper

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by femi4: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Women don't know things like this always push their husband out totally and he won't come home again.

This isn't the best way to tackle the issue. Pepper ntori olorun!
Atarodo N50.....O ta lenu!
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by M2dX(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
How?
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
They have joined The Pepper Them Gang grin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by M2dX(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
How she take put am?
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by SweetJoystick(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
I thought it was only Africans that are backwards grin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by AngelicBeing: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
yawns

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Badonasty(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmagNig:
A Facebook page has shared some photos which show the shocking moment an angry wife punished a woman for allegedly messing around with her husband in the northeast town of Vietnam.

In the photos circulating on Asian social media, two women were seen holding down the n*ked woman down, while the wife forcefully applied chili pepper on the alleged mistress' v*ginal area.

See more photos below;

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/angry-wife-puts-pepper-in-vagina-of-her.html

People dey vex ooo
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by piagetskinner(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
malificent:
I once had a friend whose pastor dad punished the same way when he found out she was fornicating

ur dp is too scary....
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Women need to stop fighting side chic, they should face their husband whom they had their vow with after all is the men that approaches the girls.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by SonofDevil: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cc Pocohantas grin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Women should really stop these savage acts. If your husband cheats, your business is with him. One day one crazy side-chick would retaliate and pour acid on a man's wife. And the man would move onto the next one. Would it be worth it? Don't let your husband expose you to the kind of conditions where you'll be forced to fight everyone on his account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by piagetskinner(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Women don't know things like this always push their husband out totally and he won't come home again.

This isn't the best way to tackle the issue. Pepper ntori olorun!

that place would be as hot as an erupting volcano.... she'd probably have to sit in the freezer most of the time

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:
Cc Pocohantas grin

Don't be stup1d. Keep my username out of your mentions...
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by SonofDevil: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sarah20A:
Women need to stop fighting side chic, they should face their husband whom they had their vow with after all is the men that approaches the girls.
see this onegrin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by sheyinoni(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
MissRaine69:
He will just dip it in someone else
Dip what exactly?

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
See succulent pretty sweet thing the husband has been enjoying.

Hope they don't do her permanent harm.

I heard of a similar case where a girl that had hot pepper inserted in her died and another case where the girl ran mad.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by SonofDevil: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't be stup1d. Keep my username out of your mentions...
e Pain am tonguetonguegrin

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iyelinkonomilo:
Which kind thing be this na?
No sleeping tu9t for dis woman sha

Just like the night my girl gave me a head job after eating suya...... Omo, show spoil dat night no be small.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by smartkester(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
MissCokie:
Another rubbish. why not face your hubby?. The two women should be arrested for attempted murder asap.
please is that you on the dp. If yes Mind If we relate. grin grin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Franchise21(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hehehe! Their pvssy no dey stay one place

3 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by merits(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
malificent:
I once had a friend whose pastor dad punished the same way when he found out she was fornicating
your friend or you,I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sarah20A:

Are you a side chick?.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by martineverest(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
TGoddess:
Face your husband,leave the chick.This is brutal.Oju e ti ja.
side chick spotted

5 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by martineverest(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
MissCokie:
Another rubbish. why not face your hubby?. The two women should be arrested for attempted murder asap.
ur turn is next.... One side chick spotted

5 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by martineverest(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sarah20A:
u better change B4 madam lay hold on u........ Na ur own go worse pass

5 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by hollywater: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Is like Vietnam, is another lawless Country like Nigeria. Taking matter into your hand.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Kobicove(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
WTF angry
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Olujava(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chilli pepper small nah... She for com make I give her ata ijosin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by mrtayesynchro(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
MissCokie:

Na so na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.