Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam (75548 Views)

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by KingsleyCEO: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Another pepper them gang unleashing terror.

Wives are vexing these days o, they no longer want God to fight for them, they have resorted to take the bull by the horn.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by mrtayesynchro(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
HannahHitler:
I laugh at the stupidity of women who go about fighting side chics.

would this really help?

It's called lack of foresight.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by mrtayesynchro(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Yeeeeee ata gigun! shocked

Pepper of life
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by banme1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
marry a woman@ ur own RISK
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Oyindidi(f): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Women don't know things like this always push their husband out totally and he won't come home again.

This isn't the best way to tackle the issue. Pepper ntori olorun!
Bbstar!!!!!!!! You are always supporting men
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by kingrt2(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hot pu...y has got a new meaning
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Antoeni(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dat won't make her stop,
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chai

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Ezionye(f): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
>: grin grin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Orpe7(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned bro

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by realceeg(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyibo applying African style ...well I can help her get rid of the pepper #my sucking profession cheesy
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
She has taken law into her hands. In addition to what God will adjudicate.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by thunderbabs: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Plz, the Standing Fan plz.......turn it to 1, no 2, not fast enuf......ooooshhhhh, oooosssshhhh, pepper......plz, bring another fan oooo grin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Women don't know things like this always push their husband out totally and he won't come home again.

U see am too
Chili pepper no be here o
That stuff touched junior one time like DAT n I became bow legged straight..... Come see as tears dey pour from my eyes when nobody beat me o.....I was sore for days!!! grin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by KKKWHITE(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
serve as a deterrent to 95 percent of girls they are never satisfied with their personal income or the money they receives from their boy friends they must date married men

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by tblaq: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

you sound as if you are dating a married man,infact am sure you are have one married man u dating!

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by makahlj2: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
endtime tingz
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by olatunji2020(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
i cant see the tootoooo very well pls can you enlarge it for me
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
She is the boss of #pepper them gang. What a "cold" woman!
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Reference(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin. ...spice girls
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
martineverest:
u better change B4 madam lay hold on u........ Na ur own go worse pass
I am not saying this because of me.I usually don't have time for men not to talk of married men.is just too alarming and embarrassing the rate which women go around figthing I know is painful but they have to stop it.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:
see this onegrin
you dey see me abi na my writing you dey see tongue
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by martineverest(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sarah20A:
I am not saying this because of me.I usually don't have time for men not to talk of married men.is just too alarming and embarrassing the rate which women go around figthing I know is painful but they have to stop it.
OK ma.... I get ur point. U are right..... But don't blame them . pray u don't marry an unfaithful man �. If not, u will know how painful it is

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
martineverest:
OK ma.... I get ur point. U are right..... But don't blame them . pray u don't marry an unfaithful man �. If not, u will know how painful it is
yes I know is very painful and I don't blame them and I pray to God to give we women the type of men we need
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by unchangeable: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
I thought it wasn't real. she punished her instead her shamless husband. that didn't make sense because her husband is going to wash it off over and over again.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
PointZerom:

Are you a side chick?.
is only chicken that give birth to chicks and as far as am concerned am not a chick because it was a human being that gave birth to me undecidedam sure your question has been answered cool
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by martineverest(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sarah20A:
yes I know is very painful and I don't blame them and I pray to God to give we women the type of men we need
amen
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Most Nairaland side chics having secret affairs with another woman's husband go be like "oga ooooo"

Awon side chickens take note. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Awon side chickens take note. Lol.
They will be like "I have to be careful ooo" cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.