Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam (75547 Views)

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
They will be like "I have to be careful ooo" cheesy

LMAO. I'm telling you o.

Wives are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by ariklawani(f): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmagNig:
A Facebook page has shared some photos which show the shocking moment an angry wife punished a woman for allegedly messing around with her husband in the northeast town of Vietnam.

In the photos circulating on Asian social media, two women were seen holding down the n*ked woman down, while the wife forcefully applied chili pepper on the alleged mistress' v*ginal area.

See more photos below;

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/angry-wife-puts-pepper-in-vagina-of-her.html

she has learnt her lesson .No pain,no gain.when d thing dey sweet her nko. I pray she survive this one oo

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hey Chimo!

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by dinggle: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Some girls on Nairaland are affraid...its only a matter of time before Iya Basira knows "pepper in pvssy" is the new trend for side chicks. una go hear ween!....continue!..
Na only hausa woman go forgive...warri woman go even put for the side chick nash join.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by TinaAnita(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
It's high time side chicks started fighting back. I'm sick and tired of reading how a housewife attacks a mistress. If you can't defend yourself then steer clear of someone else's husband. If a wife can't confront her husband then that's her problem
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Ayjuri: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oh My God! Have Mercy Lord
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by teelady(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
hmmm serious matter, for those ladies being sentimental that the married men are the once asking the girls out i support, but at thesame time most girls nowadays are ojukokoro, never ok with the little they have. Even some will be the once flirting upandan. I just weak for low self esteem ladies of this generation. When you have better things to do, you wont have a spear time to pour pepper in a low life control. The way you go calmdown and ignore go even fear the cheating horseband. no time we live to die, therefore na to enjoy my one and only chance to life.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Lionofdjungle: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sarah20A:
Women need to stop fighting side chic, they should face their husband whom they had their vow with after all is the men that approaches the girls.
Ladies approach guys at times.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by bigerboy200: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
malificent:
I once had a friend whose pastor dad punished the same way when he found out she was fornicating
hope the dad was arrested and charged to court? That's so inhuman..
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by malificent(f): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thats the concept
piagetskinner:

ur dp is too scary....
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by malificent(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
No he wasn't, she's married now
bigerboy200:

hope the dad was arrested and charged to court? That's so inhuman..
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by hibee4uall(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wickedness of d highest order.

AWAY FROM THAT : PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by malificent(f): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
There are no lies to smell
merits:

your friend or you,I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by R0LL0N(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
I remember the pepper girl story back then in Babcock univ.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Erhabor Mamus you better run oh.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by sisisioge: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Women don't know things like this always push their husband out totally and he won't come home again.

This isn't the best way to tackle the issue. Pepper ntori olorun!

Na craaze dey give am bear hug. Whew!
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
luminouz:

U see am too
Chili pepper no be here o
That stuff touched junior one time like DAT n I became bow legged straight..... Come see as tears dey pour from my eyes when nobody beat me o.....I was sore for days!!! grin

Aww.. Sorry jare.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bbstar!!!!!!!! You are always supporting men

Ma'am, I'm serious o. If some men sees their wives acting this way, they would rather increase their love for side chick's or buy something big for the side chick as apology.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Oyindidi(f): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Ma'am, I'm serious o. If some men sees their wives acting this way, they would rather increase their love for side chick's or buy something big for the side chick as apology.
That's wrong, maybe he never loved his wife

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's wrong, maybe he never loved his wife

Well, it may be so. I agree with you.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by bigerboy200: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
malificent:
No he wasn't, she's married now
It's quite unfortunate...
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by SUNDICOS(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
May thunder fire those behind this??

1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by waladis(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Yeeeeee ata gigun! shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I bet her thing will be having a volcanic temperature now.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
martineverest:
side chick spotted
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by VickyRotex(f): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
waladis:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I bet her thing will be having a volcanic temperature now.

Really Terrible!
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Remzie(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Omg

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Olanrewaju2015: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
4 wia lip
SirMichael1:

How does this stops her husband from cheating? Besides, she's gon' pay the medical bills and might face jail term depending on the law there.

The financial burden might come back on the husband if the wife is a stay-home-wife. He's gon' pay the medical bills not leaving out the deformation caused from the attack

Pepper amongst other things. shocked That's cruel

I pity her clit tho 'cause I know how my dick feels each time I mistakenly touch it after chopping pepper

Lawd! I can't wait for power S4e5
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by SirMichael1: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Olanrewaju2015:
4 wia lip

What?
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by ADIEMUS(f): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm so loving this like kilode

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by ADIEMUS(f): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
undecided
SUNDICOS:
May thunder fire those behind this??

Story

Ayam still looking for the thunder

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by MisterKings(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmagNig:
A Facebook page has shared some photos which show the shocking moment an angry wife punished a woman for allegedly messing around with her husband in the northeast town of Vietnam.

In the photos circulating on Asian social media, two women were seen holding down the n*ked woman down, while the wife forcefully applied chili pepper on the alleged mistress' v*ginal area.

See more photos below;

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/angry-wife-puts-pepper-in-vagina-of-her.html

Omo na smoke go dey oooze comot from that pussy meeen grin

And thats the best way cos she go give break and if the husband won enter na another pepper level. This one na sure way to long break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.