Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam (75549 Views)

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by kingjahjah(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2017
wa fee ku lale yiiiii
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Culin(f): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2017
A little bit extreme, so what's she going to do to her husband that willingly cheated?.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by CDCEO001: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Why do cheating victims always fight the wrong person....
Seriously, they should put the pepper on the man....the side chick also probably didn't know she was a side chick.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by malsnoop(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
This is what I call. Pepper dem gang
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Sarah20A:
is only chicken that give birth to chicks and as far as am concerned am not a chick because it was a human being that gave birth to me undecidedam sure your question has been answered cool

Really?

By the time you crosscheck the full meanings of the word CHICK, I am sure you'll be ashamed of posting this poo.

Peniscap fall on you.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by SUNDICOS(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
ADIEMUS:
undecided

Story

Ayam still looking for the thunder
while still looking for the thunder,ijikwa ofor?
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by NaeChris: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm Painfull. She no know say Pu.ssy is sensitive to pain? No be so na.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Pizzle1234(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PenisCaP: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Really?

By the time you crosscheck the full meanings of the word CHICK, I am sure you'll be ashamed of posting this poo.

Peniscap fall on you.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Hehehehehehhe... yeye go and see ur doctor o

Sarah20A... oya come leme fall on u. grin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
PenisCaP:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Hehehehehehhe... yeye go and see ur doctor o

Akpa amu gi there.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PenisCaP: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Akpa amu gi there.

grin guy iwu nnoo okpu amu.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin guy iwu nnoo okpu amu.

lol, okpu amu uwa mmebi.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Ehinmola(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pepper is not good in that axis. 1. The place is always wet thus the powdery pepper will stick to it like super glue. For sometime the dangling axe called clitoris will not be able to raise its urgly head.
Sorry my dear.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Laura136: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol,young's Ladies wont learn from dis,men hold you prick no!! U too won't stop cheating,men should be up next,hahaha,though the act is barbaric
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PenisCaP: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

lol, okpu amu uwa mmebi.

grin grin... hahahahahaha.
Nnaa kedu ebe ino sef.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin grin... hahahahahaha. Nnaa kedu ebe ino sef.

Ala Ndi ofe mmanu.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PenisCaP: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Ala Ndi ofe mmanu.
Hehehehe..
I na alakwa otu ndi ofe?. grin
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
PenisCaP:
Hehehehe.. I na alakwa otu ndi ofe?. grin

Nwanne alugo m nwanyi.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PenisCaP: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Nwanne alugo m nwanyi.

Ook.. i lukwaru ada igbo?.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Really?

Peniscap fall on you.

Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Really?

Peniscap fall on you.
I was almost ashamed when I saw your quote but then I checked the meaning of chick once again and it says "a young bird or a young woman (informal) common sense fall on you
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sarah20A:
I was almost ashamed when I saw your quote but then I checked the meaning of chick once again and it says "a young bird or a young woman (informal) common sense fall on you

PenisCap abeg come and deal with this girl.

E be like say e dey hungry am.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

I don go my house ooo before is too late shocked
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sarah20A:
I don go my house ooo before is too late shocked

You go See Me for yaa house.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
PointZerom:

You go See Me for yaa house.
I nor dey house
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by James988: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
wow see fresh pussy
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sarah20A:
I nor dey house

Where you dey
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by Sarah20A(f): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Where you dey
I don't want peniscap to fall on me embarassedso it's a secret tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PointZerom: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sarah20A:
I don't want peniscap to fall on me embarassedso it's a secret tongue lipsrsealed

Na me go fall on you this time.
Re: Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam by PenisCaP: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Lol.. ocho ibe akwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.