Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) (44755 Views)

Markets In Asaba To Shut Down To Honor Civil War Massacre Victims / I Created States To Douse Fears Of Breakup, Minorities’ Domination – Gowon / Niger Delta Indigenes To Get Oil Blocks To Douse Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by sshalom(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2017
He visited Ife (making stupid demands of a bemused Governor Aregbesola) and now Asaba just because the people decided to protect themselves. Meanwhile, this 'great politician' never visited Southern Kaduna to commiserate with the victims of a most heinous violence over there. Who does Senator Kwankwaso think he is fooling?

In a better country, his type should never have any platform for public office representation!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
bams2999:
This is the good leader and peace builder, good job Kwakwanso let see 2019 insha ALLAH u work again

Check his age and health status so that history will not repeat itself
Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
malware:

You seem to concur with most of the points I highlighted above that's why you overlooked them.

Well, let me address what you raised above.

Kwankwaso is a politician, you can't stop him from practicing his job as nobody stops you from doing yours. The highest you can do is not to vote him when he contests for a Public office that covers your constituency i.e Presidential Seat.

Secondly, it's ignorance that makes called other section of the country parasites just because they don't have oil there. If we go by your own definition of parasitism, you are also a parasite in your own state cos I believe your family doesn't have any plot of land where oil is drilled.

If we go by your own novice philosophy, absolute control of oil wells should be handed over to the owners of plot of lands where such wells are located and all the proceeds should go to their pockets, how about that?

Nigeria just barely overtook Angola as leading oil producer in Africa but yet Angola, a country that practice same Unitary Presidential Democracy like Nigeria is by far more developed than Nigeria.

The region where oil is explored in Angola is not yearning for absolute control of the oil, the Central Govt controls everything and with that they developed beyond expectation.

Ours is a case of greedy individuals who are enemies of their own progress. They feel that they are the luckiest people on earth just because they have oil deposit in their domain.

How I wish you guys would learn a lesson from South Sudan.

Thank you for your response.

I agree that these are vices that my society condemns, however in your society, the ills I talked about is more of a norm.

On kwakwanso, you said he is a politician. Is encouraging evils what you call a political job?

You seem to be comfortable with the current socio-economic arrangements, but you will agree with me that it isn't working. That account for the reason kwakwanso and his like who have nothing concrete upstairs seeks to play ethnic and religious cards.

You inferred I was comparing nigeria to the USA, and you are also comparing us with angola.

Truth be told, this unjust arrangement was handed down by northern military cabal and it isn't working.

On the long run, this parasitism favors only a few of your elite.
Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by malware: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
talk2macs:

Thank you for your response.

I agree that these are vices that my society condemns, however in your society, the ills I talked about is more of a norm.

On kwakwanso, you said he is a politician. Is encouraging evils what you call a political job?

You seem to be comfortable with the current socio-economic arrangements, but you will agree with me that it isn't working. That account for the reason kwakwanso and his like who have nothing concrete upstairs seeks to play ethnic and religious cards.

You inferred I was comparing nigeria to the USA, and you are also comparing us with angola.

Truth be told, this unjust arrangement was handed down by northern military cabal and it isn't working.

On the long run, this parasitism favors only a few of your elite.

You make it sound as if it's only Nigeria that practice Unitary Presidential System. I habe told you and I will tell you again that almost all African countries practice this system of Government.

Again, out of 193 UN member nations, 165 practice this type of Democracy.

The issue of parasitism you are talking about, do you have oil in any plot owned by your father or grand father, if not, keep shut indefinitely.
Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ahmeduana:

THAT MAN IS A FORKING TRIBALIST.

Exactly.
Most Fulanis are only concerned about how to exploit other Nigerians and nothing more
Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by Rokaa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
RZArecta:
Op/arewaonline, this is the problem victims of these atrocities and southerners in general will keep having with you people. Without any investigation or input from the victims, you absolve your terrorist brothers of complicity in these heinous crimes by calling the perpetrators "bandits & cattle rustlers".

You guys are trying to be clever by half. Olu Falae was kidnapped in his farm house by these vermin and you ask a farmer and enlightened man how he knew he was kidnapped by herdsmen, people in Delta cry out and you claim bandits & rustlers WOW !!! You guys are all saints walahi. I don't think any meaningful resolution to these problems will ever be achieved at least until your people vis a vis the authorities agree that these crimes are committed by the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world aka Fulani herdsmen.

Ps, is Kwankwanso now a police officer ? I expected the IGP or at least the state commissioner of police to swing into action

Not everyone you see roaming with cattle or camping with cattle in the bush is Fulani or a herdsman.

A fully bred cow costs 100k to 400k, the bandits see this as a big ticket to quick wealth.

The main targets of the rustlers nefariousness and the worse hit are the Fulani herdsmen, april this year the cattle breeders association Miyetti Allah reported that over 600 of their members were murdered by rustlers in the last 2 years.

Following in sequence in the victims list are villages in the 19 northern states. There are reports about pillaging, murder and arsons meted on villages by same vagabonds. Miyetti Allah also reported rustling of its over 2 million cattles in the last 2 years across the states.

So, i think it's very unfair and disingenous for anyone to attribute the rampage & destruction caused by bandits & rustlers to Fulani herdsmen when in fact these activities are the herdsmen worst nightmare.
Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by RZArecta(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rokaa:

Not everyone you see roaming with cattle or camping with cattle in the bush is Fulani or a herdsman.

A fully bred cow costs 100k to 400k, the bandits see this as a big ticket to quick wealth.

The main targets of the rustlers nefariousness and the worse hit are the Fulani herdsmen, april this year the cattle breeders association Miyetti Allah reported that over 600 of their members were murdered by rustlers in the last 2 years.

Following in sequence in the victims list are villages in the 19 northern states. There are reports about pillaging, murder and arsons meted on villages by same vagabonds. Miyetti Allah also reported rustling of its over 2 million cattles in the last 2 years across the states.

So, i think it's very unfair and disingenous for anyone to attribute the rampage & destruction caused by bandits & rustlers to Fulani herdsmen when in fact these activities are the herdsmen worst nightmare.
miyetti Allah has claimed responsibility for several of the attacks carried out by terrorist herdsmen claiming they were in retaliation to perceived wrongs. What do you say about that ? Fulani herdsmen terrorists took over Agatu after killing off original inhabitants there, are those ones rustlers too ? The terrorist herdsmen have support from security agents particularly the army and when communities decide to defend themselves, it becomes a problem. Long and short of everything is that the perpetrators of these crimes are Fulani who are with cattle which makes them "herdsmen" using the term rustlers is just a conjecture. Tell your people, enough is enough
Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by Rokaa(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2017
RZArecta:
miyetti Allah has claimed responsibility for several of the attacks carried out by terrorist herdsmen claiming they were in retaliation to perceived wrongs.

Do you mind sharing with us links to these several confessions of carrying attacks by Miyetti Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.