Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Name 1 Thing You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Thing You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex (647 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back / Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name 1 Thing You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2017
I will consider going back to her because of her efo riro (vegetable soup) was lost in thought when I 1st tasted her efo riro, she's damned good...

Re: Name 1 Thing You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2017
His advice. The guy sabi advice.

I ain't considering going back though.
Re: Name 1 Thing You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
His advice. The guy sabi advice.

I ain't considering going back though.
You can still confide in him when u feel his advice cud be useful,
It doesn't ve to do with going back to him.
Re: Name 1 Thing You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex by ganie(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
She was my first and only love till now,and we lost our virginity to each other. Yeah,that's it.

(1) (Reply)

17 Yr Old Boy Who Sexually Attacked 11 Children (PHOTOS) / Checkout This Beautiful Nairaland Chick / Ladies, Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.