Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (36451 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by ItzChinnex(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

I once met this Girl in the room of my guy when she came to charge her only God knows what, then I fell partially in love with her. I collected her number and I started courting her on WhatsApp which she consented.

In the space of 1weeks, she demanded for airtime which I innocently sent her an amount of N1500. I believed we where flowing not until she asked again in a space of 5days, not that I hadn't the cash to send but I was just trying to use my common sense by telling her I will send but not immediately.

It was during this time I had a rethought about this and stop replying her messages on WhatsApp. We didn't communicate for about 2 months not until yesterday, she called me and said that she was angry with me for not contacting her for a long time. She said I should come to her hostel to see her.

I decided going to the hostel because I had in mind that after I see her, I will go to my guy's lodge around that area.

Before i reached her hostel, i branched to a bank around my area but the crowd was enormous, I had to see her like that because I can't wait.
When I reached her hostel, i entered, she was on bum-short. She was like, where is my Valentine gift, I told her when I would be going home, we will branch to the bank, that I had no cash right there with me.
Her mood suddenly became gloomy but she didn't wanted making it oblivious.
She asked if I would eat, I said no, she started using indirect means to make sure i lavish on her. Our conversion was like

She: My phone is really bad
Me: oh, really?
She: yea.. It's a techno phone
Me: oh, nice phone.
She: but I can't use it because it's bad, I need a new phone
Me: No response*
She: you can get it for me as a Val gift.
Me: lol.. Yeah sure.
She: please let go to the bank now, Diamond bank is very close
Me: The line is to much, I can't stand under the sun
She: You will wait here, I will go for you
Me: C'mon I can't give you my Atm
She: OK, you have Mobile App right? Please transfer some money for me so I will buy the phone
Me: I don't have a Mobile App
She: OK.. What about your sim? I can transfer with your sim, hope you registered your acct with this sim?
Me: no, I didn't

I waiting for like 5min, and all she was talking was Money Money Money. I felt some uncomfortable And I told her to be ready That on Saturday, I will send her the money and even take her out. I Collected her account details and boom, off I go.
I think, today would be the very last day I would chat or even communicate her again.

294 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by donstan18: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ehee!...So?

Since today will be the last day you will be communicating with her, what do you want us to do?

331 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by greatnaija01: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
WHEN PEOPLE JUMP THE DUE ORDER OF DATING THIS IS WHAT THEY GET....

Did you not have a character specs u wanted to see in a lady before jumping into dating with her?
did you not start with friendship to know who she is as a friend before moving deeper as a partner?

we look left then look right then look left again before crossing the road BUT when it comes to relationship n emotions we JUMP in the midst of the express lane and hope it goes well. na wa o

ItzChinnex:
So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

I once met this Girl in the room of my guy when she came to charge her only God knows what, then I fell partially in love with her. I collected her number and I started courting her on WhatsApp which she consented.

In the space of 1weeks, she demanded for airtime which I innocently sent her an amount of N1500. I believed we where flowing not until she asked again in a space of 5days, not that I hadn't the cash to send but I was just trying to use my common sense by telling her I will send but not immediately.

It was during this time I had a rethought about this and stop replying her messages on WhatsApp. We didn't communicate for about 2 months not until yesterday, she called me and said that she was angry with me for not contacting her for a long time. She said I should come to her hostel to see her.

I decided going to the hostel because I had in mind that after I see her, I will go to my guy's lodge around that area.

Before i reached her hostel, i branched to a bank around my area but the crowd was enormous, I had to see her like that because I can't wait.
When I reached her hostel, i entered, she was on bum-short. She was like, where is my Valentine gift, I told her when I would be going home, we will branch to the bank, that I had no cash right there with me.
She asked if I would eat, I said no, she started using indirect means to make sure i lavish on her. Our conversion was like

She: OK, you have Mobile App right? Please transfer some money for me so I will buy the phone
She: OK.. What about your sim? I can transfer with your sim, hope you registered your acct with this sim?

I waiting for like 5min, and all she was talking was Money Money Money. I felt some uncomfortable And I told her to be ready That on Saturday, I will send her the money and even take her out. I Collected her account details and boom, off I go.
I think, today would be the very last day I would chat or even communicate her again.

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Seun

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Liliyann(f): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Someone should please read and summarize to me,the epistle too long

7 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nobody asked why you left her before na

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Lonestar124: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stop chasing student dear especially the impecunious ones cheesy

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Me4Gees: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
sad...
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by MhizAJ(f): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin cheesy

You can help her in getting a new phone if you have more than enough cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

Asking for money might just be her weak point

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by donstan18: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

Send OP the money for him to give her undecided

456 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by henrygold100: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

here i see one of them trying to protect their own..... Una go surpa

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Uyi168: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
donstan18:

Send OP the money for him to give her undecided
..too much sense wee not kee u

251 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by rekeson: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

U and ur likes are the reason boys are doing unimaginable things to make money.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by udemejack(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
you are even very patient to wait that long.........
When once i realise that a girl is materialistic,i dont need a soothsayer tell me to discard her.
A lady frequently demanding for money from me is a total turnoff for me.i dont have to think twice.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Op take it easy with the lies... Hsbaa_

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dating nowadays have now become a poverty alleviation Scheme.

I can relate to your story.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by 3millionia: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Op dont be stingy. Give they say never lack.

Abeg learnt to Give. God loves Cheerful givers.

Its true love bro
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by playmaker2016(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
good for her don't go bck

6 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by congorasta: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
we talking money, you are here talking nonsense
Rick Ross

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by ukehnonny: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy
Honestly, I won't call this dating. She only see you as a help mate. You guys didn't talk for like two months and when you visited her she started demanding for money. Both of you are just playing games. Nothing serious from what I just read. Save your self the stress and forget about her. Shikena!

8 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Peterpanny: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
see the kind nonsense wa i just waste my darling time read with sleep eye.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
But, why now?
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by yesloaded: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Germandude: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Make d girl go Libya go hussle.

14 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
95% of girls has nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex, the painful part is, they think the deserve the whole world, and they are always the first yo cry foul when tins dont go their way,

How person wan even find wife for this nigeria sef

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by OCTAVO: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Iseoluwani: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Brotherly thank God say u wise up.

After 2months when maga no pay she kon remember u. She dey craze. Olo..sho

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nnaemiemax: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Op take it easy with the lies... Hsbaa_

Even though we can't verify the correctness of the OP's story, this is just typical of how insensible some girls could be..

It's just shameful. undecided angry

17 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Iseoluwani: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by theapeman: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:

why date those pigs called naija women? undecided

Apart from their smelly yansh, what can a woman offer in a relationship? And why do guys still behaving like imbec1le giving those apes money and attention undecided

12 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by HeWrites(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Bamz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
Stop chasing student dear especially the impecunious ones cheesy

Lmao. Students will give you headache. There are exceptions ofcourse.

Edited.

ItzChinnex

1. It's fine to try to get to know girls using online platforms but before you pop that question, try as much as possible to set up atleast one proper date.

2. Setting up a proper date isn't for you to take her to the movies esp for someone you want to have something serious with (I've made this mistake too).

3. If she's on the same wavelength with you, she'll fancy lunch or an arrangement that allows both of you to get to know each other properly.

4. While it's good to be a gentleman, you need to be explicit in the things that you want. Being outspoken will help you in your future relationships.

5. You have an idea (subconsciously) of the kind of girl that you want. Don't let pressure make you into asking just anyone out. (I've made this mistake too).

6. Step 2 is a screening process along with prior interactions you must have had with the girl. I don't know what you dicuss with girls, but it's not just about small talk and flirting, you can know a girl's character by asking some questions, which may seem very basic.

7. Always learn from your mistakes. It's okay that things are not perfect at first. I've bought stuff for girls that didn't even give as much energy as I gave them, but surely you'll find that person eventually.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.