Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) (51523 Views)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by lovat(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Lovat where have you being Don't tell me that you have being to London to visit Buhari shocked
I've had the longest ban ever shocked

Feb to July because i called out some Muslim falsehood grin

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Collyno82(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
See as you like wahalagrin
u c ur life. I no u must reply. And it was u I was having in mind wen I was writing it. was just being polite not to mention u. but c as u take mention ur self. U ARE INDEED MY PARTNER IN LIKING WAHALA. Good afternoon
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Barbiedollz(f): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
cherr:
Rubbish! But a man would do the same and they'll hail him.

The old woman has every right to move on.

The Grand daughter is a mega snitch. How can you snitch on your own blood? She needs to be banished too
maybe the grandmother was mean to her. you know we have some mean old ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.