Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) (51508 Views)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
checkengine:

If she hadn't reported, calamity will befall them. Fear customs and traditions o. I'm always astonished at the secretes behind its powers and efficacy. Imagine something that science cannot prove? Na wah o.
I would av report to the elders without raising alarm for all to shame my grandma.

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bad grand daughter and what killed the husband was too much sex and she wants to use it to finish the young man. Well sha I doff my hat for the woman to still be able to shag at that age compared to most women who push their husbands out side to look for younger girls

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Kebreal92(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
THE GRAND DAUGHTER FALL HANDS JARE....

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Skmoda(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
MrMoney007:
It's not even the World Cup that is the crime but the Stadium. grin
it's not even the player but the jersey.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Skmoda(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
MrMoney007:
It's not even the World Cup that is the crime but the Stadium. grin
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Raincolour(f): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is one downside of being a widow. The woman can not drink water and drop the cup in peace. If its a man now, 1year after his wife's death...its these same people that will start pressuring him to re-marry! And of course, it's that same bed and house the new wife will sleep in. Some will even be bringing in women before re-marrying. Now, grandma is ostracised for having sex because she is 70 and a widow. Life!

2 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
You never can tell if she sent her husband to grave early because she was not getting enough and her late husband might have also resorted to the use of stuff like vigra that ended up scattering his heart and other vital body organ...

You see, life must continue she is still living and doing her stuff.

Guys stop using vigra o. It more harm than good...
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by femolii: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
repogirl:
Why didn't they replace the bed after the husbands death? angry
hahaha u ehn.

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Taiwo20(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Is now they are telling us what they are truly after, they want to eat goat meat and are looking for who to extort money from. She didn't commit any sex crime, the person she is having sex with is above 30yrs or where Is it stated in our constitution that a widow can't engage in sexual activity.

plus including maggi, palm oil,salt and ogogoro. they just didnt mention that.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by femolii: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Its not about the bed but the house
which house the dead man want to come back? if he want to come back then he need to be sending money across to d woman.

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Taiwo20:

plus including maggi, palm oil,salt and ogogoro. they just didnt mention that.
grin Maybe they forgot.

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Richy4(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Where was she supposed to have the sex... on the floor?

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by zubym2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
End time!
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by zubym2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
End time
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
pautex:
What would a 70 yrs old woman be doing with a man instead of mourning her late husband? I do not think that banishing her should be the solution, how would they expect her to survive in a strange land without her farm produce?? I really feel sad for her though cry cry.

Her husband might have been dead a while and body no be firewood.

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

I can bet the woman and the man had been having sex long before the desmise of the unfortunate husband of the woman. What impertinent! Having sex in the presence of your dead husband. Oh you think he is not watching?. The dead are also jealous.

Three goats are too small for the gods.

Add a cow, one guinea pig, a python, a scorpion and a puppi( hush=

Osheyy BetNaija!!!

What if the husband has been dead long before she started it? Abi is her body firewood? Would the man not do the exact same thing if he were in her shoes and we would applaud him?

Abeg shift make we see road.

2 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Its not about the bed but the house

repogirl She should be going to hotel, and even in that hotel they will still come and meet her and catch her and label her ashewo.

See ehn when it comes to tradition and culture, a woman can never win.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by itchie: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
cherr:
Rubbish! But a man would do the same and they'll hail him.

The old woman has every right to move on.

The Grand daughter is a mega snitch. How can you snitch on your own blood? She needs to be banished too

Exactly my problem with our mentality. A 70 yr old man can have sex with girls young enough to be his daughters and it wouldn't be taken as a big deal. So why the outrage when it happens the other way round? The woman is a widow, she didn't cheat on anyone so why is she being punished? And why is the 30yr old young man not included in the punishment?
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
MarieSucre:

repogirl She should be going to hotel, and even in that hotel they will still come and meet her and catch her and label her ashewo.

So true. Men are free like a bird in the sky but the the is robed in the nest of tradition
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
2bam:
. I can see that you are mad,most they make love in her matrimonial bed?

They should have gone to a hotel right. Let's be honest with ourselves here. Even if she had gone to a hotel. The community would have silk called her prostitute who goes to hotels to have sex with young men(even if it is one man).
The problem is not just the bed or the house, the problem is HER. The fact that she dares to express her sexuality in her 70's is the real taboo here.

cc Abagworo
wirinet post
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by repogirl(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
MarieSucre:

true.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by sfinkzslot(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
sfinkzslot:
Ebonyians una doo
I know the day of una final deliverance is soonest

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Ofeana3589: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Success

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by danjalingo: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
where them for do am?
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by grandstar(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
pautex:
What would a 70 yrs old woman be doing with a man instead of mourning her late husband? I do not think that banishing her should be the solution, how would they expect her to survive in a strange land without her farm produce?? I really feel sad for her though cry cry.

Should she mourn him all her life? Does she not have her life to live?

Why must people be tied to a senseless tradition? I don't condone her shamefully sleeping with a man old enough to be her grandson

If I die, my wife will have my permission to marry again. That is what the bible says
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Ashley86400: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
I seriously feel like I was born on the wrong continent.

How can there be forwardness when our mentality is an isle of backwardness.

Sure, every race has lived in caves ,believed in superstitions and held ridiculous beliefs . .it was once a widely accepted and unrefined belief in Europe that anybody with a mole or birth
mark on his/her body (even the beauty mark on the side of the lips that is much cherished these days) must be a witch or wizard- they would stick a needle inside it and say if it bleeds the person is demonic and they would proceed to burn the person at a stake. . .yes, every race has been at the grassroots stage of mental civilization and liberation but they've all moved beyond that,moving forward century after century.

Why are we still here? Holding century old beliefs.

Doesn't the woman deserve love and comfort after her husband is dead and can't give her any more? Does she have to sit around and grow cobwebs in her v*gina till she dies?

Would they publicly humiliate a man who brings another woman into his bed after the death of his wife? Chanting stupid old lyrics into his head?

And to appease the land. .she has to give three goats to the land?
It's just like Hozier says -" This is hungry work."

When will Africa actually start contributing ideas and innovations to the world so they can stop calling us the Consumer race. .the race that's only good in consuming and not good in creating.

When are we going to create new ideas and rules to guide the affairs in our societies and gain international acknowledgement so the world can stop thinking our continent is a country.

It's out with the old and in with the new for the rest of the world. . .except Africa.
What a shame.

CNN will see this and focus on it as if this is what Africans generally do. And part of the blame is on us because we give them rubbish to see and concentrate on.

We're not walking towards civilization and mental liberation with this kind of shallow,outdated,chauvinistic mentality. . .we're crawling towards it.

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Came: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
what if na man dem catch, hope say na the same thing dem go do am... The granddaughter has brought shame not upon her grandma but to the entire family... Think before you act is the lesson to learn.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
The boy was simply courting with death or wanted to commit murder....Tufiakwa!...idiots!
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by cococandy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Misogyny. That's the root of all traditional cultures

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Backward people
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by armyofone(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nonsense traditional and bush stuff from primitive people.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
lovat:
Is your brain paining you?

Do Old women get wet under?

Do they moan?

Wiseandtrue please come tell me ooo
Lovat where have you being Don't tell me that you have being to London to visit Buhari shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.