Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) (51509 Views)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2017
repogirl:
Ah! So widows cannot frolick again? Isn't it till death do us part again?

I bet its not the same rule for widowers who will be allowed to bring a new wife into the same house.
That's the hypocrisy. A man can sleep with a woman the night of his wife's death but woman can't try such. It's a man's world like they'll say

3 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Collyno82(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Tuale for dis woman. @ 70 more active than some romancelanders like .......
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Sagay212: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Is now they are telling us what they are truly after, they want to eat goat meat and are looking for who to extort money from. She didn't commit any sex crime, the person she is having sex with is above 30yrs or where Is it stated in our constitution that a widow can't engage in sexual activity.

bros e be like say you no know say hunger dey biafrau.d land and hungerbad.... where do you think the lazy ipod miscreants shouting biaf'tau.d or death will get energy from if they don't use the little scam kanu taught them to extort goats from woman who has done nothing to them? Them wan chop goat but them no wan work.

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Sagay212: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

I can bet the woman and the man had been having sex long before the desmise of the unfortunate husband of the woman. What impertinent! Having sex in the presence of your dead husband. Oh you think he is not watching?. The dead are also jealous.

Three goats are too small for the gods.

Add a cow, one guinea pig, a python, a scorpion and a puppi( hush=

bros you don die before? How you take know say dead people dey jealous?

5 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Biafra The Land of the Free..
where a widow... whose Union was dissolved by death, cannot be allowed to move on and enjoy the pleasures of life.
Don't mind 'em backward peeps undecided
What if the bed in question is no longer the one her late husband had
Foolish fellows
Some of them would tap that as* if given the opportunity cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by lovat(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2017
All i can glean from this is that the conservative nature of the Igbos is stil strong.

A lot of villages in Igboland will do same or even worse

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2017
They should sha not give this people Biafra because it will be another Sodom and .....
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2017
that pic there shows the picture of true love, see how they are holding hands despite the shame and disgrace.

Well what on earth is a 70yr old woman enjoyin in sex her hole ought to have been blocked.

Maybe they are into anal s e x lol
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Ayjuri: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chai Nawao.....
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Collyno82:
Tuale for dis woman. @ 70 more active than some romancelanders like .......
See as you like wahalagrin
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nov6(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na wa o@ 70 mama is still active
my dear your tought is as good as mine, smh for them
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Kowor(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Don't get caught is the rule.
Yes slayer.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
How is anyone sure she's 70? How long has she been a widow? Is she living with anyone or a lonely old woman?

Like I said on an earlier thread this woman has done no wrong unless it is established that she was doing same when her husband was alive.

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Aeebeecee: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
i have nothing to sex

wait o...abi no be pluck i pluck mata again.
na so dem ban me too...wat is this country turning into sef
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by michoim(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
pautex:
What would a 70 yrs old woman be doing with a man instead of mourning her late husband? I do not think that banishing her should be the solution, how would they expect her to survive in a strange land without her farm produce?? I really feel sad for her though cry cry.

You mean, she should be condemned to mourning into death? Think!

3 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kowor:

Yes slayer.

...need some slaying?
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by 2bam: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Is now they are telling us what they are truly after, they want to eat goat meat and are looking for who to extort money from. She didn't commit any sex crime, the person she is having sex with is above 30yrs or where Is it stated in our constitution that a widow can't engage in sexual activity.
. I can see that you are mad,most they make love in her matrimonial bed?
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by cerowo(f): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
She is looking young if that is her picture. Old women can pet the younger sex partnersgrin
She's so younger than her age.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's the hypocrisy. A man can sleep with a woman the night of his wife's death but woman can't try such. It's a man's world like they'll say

You missed the point. The issue is sleeping on the matrimonial bed and not the act itself. The man involved will be punished as well.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by toprealman: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
I now see why these people are registered as educationally disadvantaged state. This woman committed no crime worthy of such punishment!
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by wirinet(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abagworo:

You missed the point. The issue is sleeping on the matrimonial bed and not the act itself. The man involved will be punished as well.

Some people's brains is frozen in the middle ages and refuses to evolve into the 21st century. So you are saying a widowed woman or lady should never have sex again until she dies, or she should abandon her bedroom or house because she is widowed. The Irony of all these is that the man does not have to wait for the wife to die before bringing another woman into their matrimonial bed.

We now see why Africa is underdeveloped, it is due to the underdeveloped brains of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Kowor(f): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

...need some slaying?
Na, I'll pass.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Memories12411: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thank God for the liberty in Christ. "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". Till death do you part, nothing more nothing less.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by johnnny12(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2017

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by slimzzysweet(f): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Slay grandma. Its possible dey didn't start wen d husband was still alive. I see nutin wrong wit d woman enjoying herself no matter age. Afterall she is a widow. But for d last item u mentioned dat d villagers shld ask dem to provide, I no read am because wen dey will come for u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
edeXede:
embarassed

I can bet the woman and the man had been having sex long before the desmise of the unfortunate husband of the woman. What impertinent! Having sex in the presence of your dead husband. Oh you think he is not watching?. The dead are also jealous.

Three goats are too small for the gods.

Add a cow, one guinea pig, a python, a scorpion and a puppi( hush=
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Humanistme: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
misogynistic repressive backward culture. mtseww

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
The granddaughter no try

If she hadn't reported, calamity will befall them. Fear customs and traditions o. I'm always astonished at the secretes behind its powers and efficacy. Imagine something that science cannot prove? Na wah o.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Awaja(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nawa o,see flexing, that man should face more stiff penalty, but our tradition is lopsided a times, that man should give 10he goat's.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
The granddaughter no try
U dey mind the mumu girl? She doesn't know that the matter will affect her too....instead of her to warn her grandma on a low key,in a stern manner, she raised alarm like her grandma was a 17 years old girl..its a family disgrace for her info.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Prettyenit18(f): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nawa for her granddaughter oh! angry
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Poverty can make people age, imagine the guy looks 50 to me.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
checkengine:

If she hadn't reported, calamity will befall them. Fear customs and traditions o. I'm always astonished at the secretes behind its powers and efficacy. Imagine something that science cannot prove? Na wah o.
I would av report the the elders without raising alarm for all to shame my grandma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.