Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? (804 Views)

Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Rosie101: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2010
Should i send him a card telling him i like him? I would send it anonymously but maybe add my cell ph number. Really out of my comfort zone to do it but i really want to know if he feels the same, then we can move on either way. I have had positive vibes from him and then weird reactions to my presence as well, but i just am not sure. I really need to know and i have decided life is too short to wait and wonder for ever.
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by FBS: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2010
Rosie_101:

Should i send him a card telling him i like him? I would send it anonymously but maybe add my cell ph number. Really out of my comfort zone to do it but i really want to know if he feels the same, then we can move on either way. I have had positive vibes from him and then weird reactions to my presence as well, but i just am not sure. I really need to know and i have decided life is too short to wait and wonder for ever.
Then act. . .
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by opokonwa(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
If it feels good, do it.
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Rosie101: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
Lol, rejection is the thing that stops me. But i will give it some more thought.
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by kokoye(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
Use other means to let him know you like him.

But avoid recorded media pls. anything you write or say you could be used against in the court of blackmail
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Rosie101: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
I don't think anything i would write in a card would have anything useful as black mail! But i know what you mean, u do have to be careful if you write anything down.
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by googles: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
[size=13pt]aww i like ladies that know wat they want and go for it
i dunno if a card is the best way to make your intentions known but watever you do be wise and careful
i wish you luck and love  wink[/size]
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by ruskiee(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
A card? Come on. You can do better than that.
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
Don't do it. . . . wait for him to make a move. If he dosen't then just let him go. Trust me, you make a move on a man, even if he gave you green light, and you've lost that chance with him!
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by kokoye(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Don't do it. . . . wait for him to make a move. If he dosen't then just let him go. Trust me, you make a move on a man, even if he gave you green light, and you've lost that chance with him!

Wrong answer. I am happily married (5yrs plus) to one who made a move and was very stylish about it.  She knew I liked her but I did not make a move because there were things I was unsure of.

There are very smooth ways in which a lady can communicate. Abi you no be women again?
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by googles: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

[size=13pt]thats not true my best friend made a move on a boy and guess wat they ve been together for three years now i know,wat works for smith may not work for jones but you can never know until you try and its not like she is going to say : boy i like you so much be my val" she is just going to give him a clue and if he is into her too they ll click. ain't nothing complicated in that .[/size]

ruskiee:

A card? Come on. You can do better than that.
[size=13pt]suggestions !!! she needs suggestions not spanks[/size]
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
kokoye:

Wrong answer. I am happily married (5yrs plus) to one who made a move and was very stylish about it. She knew I liked her but I did not make a move because there were things I was unsure of.

There are very smooth ways in which a lady can communicate. Abi you no be women again?

Oh, maybe there's something wrong with me then . . . undecided

I made the move on a guy for the very first time in my life sometime ago. With all the green light he was flashing my way and all, I still got 'dumped' . . . undecided

Oh and before you say I didn't so it right, I can tell you that I'm 'gifted' in that feild! cheesy
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by kokoye(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

I made the move on a guy for the very first time in my life sometime ago. With all the green light he was flashing my way and all, I still got 'dumped' . . . undecided

Oh and before you say I didn't so it right, I can tell you that I'm 'gifted' in that feild! cheesy

Wrong guy then.

Did not deserve you anyway. you - who knows how to calm your man down . .in some other thread wink
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
kokoye:

Wrong guy then.

Did not deserve you anyway. you - who knows how to calm your man down . .in some other thread wink

lol grin grin

Anyway, I tried to tell myself that but it just doesnt ring true. He's a wonderful and decent guy and I truly did see us together for a long time. I've always beleived I ruined it when I made that move! undecided
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Realestdude: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
[quote][/quote]Should i send him a card telling him i like him? I would send it anonymously but maybe add my cell ph number.
Are u serious?How old re u, really?
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by kokoye(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

lol grin grin

Anyway, I tried to tell myself that but it just doesnt ring true. He's a wonderful and decent guy and I truly did see us together for a long time. I've always beleived I ruined it when I made that move! undecided

Much respect.

You are a honest person.

True. maybe some guys freak out when theyre not yet ready and feel rushed or pressured.

In my case, I had just finished grad school and was ready . .just needed a little push from someone I also wanted and believed in me since I was jobless at the time.

So, is this guy still available?
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by FBS: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Nothing wrong with men and from your post it's easy to assume that you are not that gifted after all if he eventually rejected you.
My 2 kobo. cheesy
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2010
kokoye:

Much respect.

You are a honest person.

True. maybe some guys freak out when theyre not yet ready and feel rushed or pressured.

In my case, I had just finished grad school and was ready . .just needed a little push from someone I also wanted and believed in me since I was jobless at the time.

So, is this guy still available?

Well, I guess people and circumstances are different! I hate lying to myself, which is what I'll be doing if I called him a jerk, but I still wish he handled things a little bit differently.

I wouldn't know if he's still available dou, dude had me singing Brandy's 'Have you ever . . ' for 24 hours of my days back then, I had to delete him from my life. cheesy cheesy

But if he's with someone now, I hope she makes him happy, he deserves it! cool
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
Nothing wrong with men and from your post it's easy to assume that you are not that gifted after all if he eventually rejected you.
My 2 kobo.  

Read my post again honey, I said maybe there was something wrong with 'me' . .  and trust me, I AM gifted! angry  cheesy
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by skfa1: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
Take style do am my sister, no go mess up ya self o.
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by FBS: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Read my post again honey, I said maybe there was something wrong with 'me' . .  and trust me, I AM gifted! angry  cheesy
hmmm. . .maybe I missed something but erm, erm. . .can you try that your "gift" here and let me see how truly gifted you are?  cheesy
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by ebila(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
Rosie_101:

Should i send him a card telling him i like him? I would send it anonymously but maybe add my cell ph number.  Really out of my comfort zone to do it but i really want to know if he feels the same, then we can move on either way. I have had  positive vibes from him and then weird reactions to my presence as well,  but i just am not sure. I really need to know and i have decided life is too short to wait and wonder for ever.
If u don't try,how r u supposed to know if he has feelings for u also?Forget bout comfort n go 4 wot u want!
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by kokoye(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well, I guess people and circumstances are different! I hate lying to myself, which is what I'll be doing if I called him a jerk, but I still wish he handled things a little bit differently.

I wouldn't know if he's still available dou, dude had me singing Brandy's 'Have you ever . . ' for 24 hours of my days back then, I had to delete him from my life. cheesy cheesy

But if he's with someone now, I hope she makes him happy, he deserves it! cool

True, there are ways to go about saying no to a woman. Hell hath no fury!!  cheesy

I can proudly point at two married ladies that I hooked up with their men - these ladies made passes at me. The only thing is the guys never knew anything about us.  I also have a friend I slept with, hooked up with another friend and they are surely married - husband doctor wife nurse in this america!

We are better friends now and they all were at my wedding.
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2010
FBS:

hmmm. . .maybe I missed something but erm, erm. . .can you try that your "gift" here and let me see how truly gifted you are? cheesy

Sorry, got my hand a bit too full right about now! tongue tongue cheesy

kokoye:

True, there are ways to go about saying no to a woman. Hell hath no fury!! cheesy

I can proudly point at two married ladies that I hooked up with their men - these ladies made passes at me. The only thing is the guys never knew anything about us. I also have a friend I slept with, hooked up with another friend and they are surely married - husband doctor wife nurse in this america!

We are better friends now and they all were at my wedding.

Lol grin

You are one hell of a guy ain't you?

Anyway, you 'Americans' keep having fun. It's almost 10 pm here and waaaaay past my bedtime! Night! cool
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by kokoye(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
I'm still at work but getting ready to leave - taking my son to a Sesame Street Live with Elmo event . . . he's really looking forward to it.

Have a nice wkd.
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by Rosie101: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
Well i dont think i will send a card now, i saw him earlier at an event, when i arrived i was the only one there waiting for others and he was in his car, he got out of his car almost immediately and said hi to me and walked past me and stood a bit of distance past me, we made a bit of small talk, then he went into a building and i went for a wander for a few mins. When i came back, i sat down and after about 5 mins he also came out and sat away from me on something else, more small talk, on and off for about 10 mins. Nothing concrete to say YES he really does like me, it was his perfect oppotunity to talk to me and show it as no one was around, but it was actually just very awkward and small talk, so i don't think he feels the same way about me. When he got out of the car i was like wow that was fast but then it all kind of went flat cos nothing but small talk went on and he kept a bit of distance. He would have to be the hardest guy ever to work out! sad
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by FBS: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Sorry, got my hand a bit too full right about now!  tongue  tongue  cheesy
I see you are not gifted after all? na so so mouth you get.  tongue  tongue  grin
Re: Shall I Tell Him In A Valentines Card I Like Him? by daylae(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ladies shud understand that they also have the absolute rigth to go for the man they luv. Also tink that being dumped has nothing to do with who made the move;cus either way,there can still be heartbreak. Do trust me when i say that there are guys who just wouldn't see it until u make them. And its has nothing to do with ego or pride.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Perfect Gift For Val For Ur Gf And Bf? / How Best Can I Tell Her? / Man 33 Dies On Top Of A 19 Yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.