Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (22161 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by tamia(f): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2005
My friend has been dating this guy for 3 months, but she does not like this guy. She started dating him just because her she broke up with her boyfriend. But it's been like 3 months and this guy is really into her. Should she just spill the whole thing to him and walk away or what?
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by layi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2005
You she should tell him staright up. Its dangerous stayin in a relationship if ther's no love.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by c0dec(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2005
How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him

easy. since actions speak louder than words, you your friend should just go screw another guy and make sure he finds out about it. that's the best way.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by nddy(m): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2005
that is so wrong ,
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by layi(m): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2005
Thats wrong.

***U r punishing urself to punish him?
***2 wrongs dont make a right. U dont have to cast urself in bad light just to pass a point across.

Just tell him.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by nddy(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2005
@codec you aint a hommie
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by c0dec(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2005
hey i'm sure she only brought this up cos she's feeling for another guy, right?

from my experience, if she tells this guy that she's met someone else, do you think the guy will easily get the message as he's so into her. words are never enough

this is where action comes in. it'll be better for the guy, this might seem harsh for the guy but trust me, he'll become a better person in the long run
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2005
well,i think da best way to tell a guy you no longer like him is to be really frank wit him and be straight forward and just drop it cuz it's really gonna hurt should he find out later when he's so deep into u.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by debola(f): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2005
I am in that mess now, but I told the guy i don't like him; I can't continue with the relationship. It was hard; I thought I was going to grow some love for him but it failed - I don't like him. Too bad. sad

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by TaliTali(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2005
I don't Love you again. I cannot continue any longer.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by loveth(f): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2005
I don't have any feeling for you again,i mean i don't love you again.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by opeyemi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2005
Tell him "Idont love you any longer". Pls be blank at this and never see him again. Make sure all the blocking tactics that is known to you is used- Never pick calls etc.

Of course harsh (infact too harsh) but it will eventually help him.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by kelvin(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2005
HOW DO YOU TELL A GUY YOU DON'T LIKE HIM?
I'll tell you how...
[size=20pt]"HOMMIE I DON'T LIKE U"[/size]
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by NduGod(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2005
Y must 1 go out with somebody he or she doesn't like in the first place? The misunderstanding between her and her x boy friend shouldn't give her the chance 4 another break-up. sister if you are the one, l would advice you to stop. smiley
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by hotangel2(f): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2005
To answer the question, how to tell a guy you don't like him:

Durring one of your normal conversations, or prolly one of your make-out session, just free yourself from the session, and say.. "This ain't working, i don't like you as much as you do.. and i feel if i stay in this relationship, i would only be cheating myself and push you along". Sure the boy will prolly wanna talk u out of it and go with the "we can do this, i am here for you line". Jus say it out.. "this is not working, i don't like you like that... but we can still be friends.". And hmmm... Walk out. It's as simple as ABC, i don't like you like that!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by nddy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2005
this is why i say there is no love, How would you go out with a guy you dont like, Gosh its looks scrappy to me.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by tamia(f): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2005
nddy:

this is why i say there is no love, How would you go out with a guy you don't like, Gosh its looks scrappy to me.

hey c'mon nddy it happens all the time people date people they don't love sometimes its for fun sometimes for comfort and sometimes its a bet! hope u get ma point
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by c0dec(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2005
tamia:

hey c'mon nddy it happens all the time people date people they don't love sometimes its for fun sometimes for comfort and sometimes its a bet! hope u get ma point

coming from a girl, it doesn't make sense. dating for fun? for comfort?

if it was your heart, some dude was messing with, he'll be labeled "player". i guess that makes you a "ho"?
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by tamia(f): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2005
c0dec:

coming from a girl, it doesn't make sense. dating for fun? for comfort?

if it was your heart, some dude was messing with, he'll be labeled "player". i guess that makes you a "ho"?
listen i didn't say i do it i said it HAPPENS u need to understand be4 accussin' aiight! n FYI i aint no ho"

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by nddy(m): 5:20am On Oct 22, 2005
its un ethical calling a nice girl a LovePeddler
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by shockreaction(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2005
Well, first of all, I hate your friend.
Two, that's just so stupid.
Three, she should stop leading him on and tell him straight up.
Yes, it's going to break the guy's heart, but then, he's got to move on.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by SirKay3(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2005
It's better you tell him that you'ld like to end the relationship, while giving him reasons for the breakup.

He'll surely beg but since you're made up, pls be firm with your decision
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by jojo(f): 4:02am On Oct 23, 2005
rolleyes geez how hard can it be just tell the guy its over u dont like him any more other then as a friend
at least then your both free to move on with yoour life and find tru happiness cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by icingbaby(f): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2005
just tell him you ain't feeling him , straight up girl.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by adesodgi(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2005
the best way is to tell a friend,to tell a friend to tell him,because if you tell im,ur gonna break him into pieces,but if a friend should do it,he's not gonna believe it but he's gonna be prepared for it.....
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Trooper(m): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2005
With 6 simple and friendly words.."Would you please leave me alone ?" My last relationship ended with a phone call of one of her friends telling me that she does not want me to call her anymore. Brave girl....can she not face her own problems ? When it's over, it's over but it should be the partner who brings it to an end.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by vexxy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2005
Ha, Trooper, 6? I can cut that in half!

3 simple words: I'm not interested.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by hotangel2(f): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2005
nice! but that sounds mean.. the please in trooper sentence is nice and friendly.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by vexxy(f): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2005
You can always say it with a smile cheesy

Check this out:

cheesy I'm not interested. cheesy

grin
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by hotangel2(f): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2005
lol... u r funny. Or u laugh it off uh? as in witjh a big smile or prolly a chuckle. wink cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by vexxy(f): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2005
Exactly! You know what I'm talking about. cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by hotangel2(f): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.