Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice (30059 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Please I Need Suggested Topics For Biochemistry Seminar Presentation / Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Mypeople2(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2017
owaeghianye:
Na once them go just know say nor be you Use your brain write this exam.
How you go get B3 for mathemics and chemistry then you come get f9 for physics
Na wetin too much exam malpractice they cause be this.
una focus too much on mathemics and Chemistry. Then on the day of physics the exam malpractice come cast. The thing nor come flow well
If not as mathematics and chemistry be B3. Then your physics supposed be C4 or C6 assuming say na you use your head write am
Sometimes he good make we dey read small even if Expo go flow at least Jack small thing before you enter exam hall in case the Expo matter cast.
How u say know? U dey there? My guy, but wet in you yarn na true .The OP na suspect. The children nowadays nor dey read. Na runs dem dey do. Some of them that passed using expo will carry MTH 112 from 100Level to 500L .Please OP, go and write another WAEC...You are going to make it this time
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2017
i dnt think soo ur physics bleep up
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:50am On Jul 21, 2017
owaeghianye:
Na once them go just know say nor be you Use your brain write this exam.
How you go get B3 for mathemics and chemistry then you come get f9 for physics
Na wetin too much exam malpractice they cause be this.
una focus too much on mathemics and Chemistry. Then on the day of physics the exam malpractice come cast. The thing nor come flow well
If not as mathematics and chemistry be B3. Then your physics supposed be C4 or C6 assuming say na you use your head write am
Sometimes he good make we dey read small even if Expo go flow at least Jack small thing before you enter exam hall in case the Expo matter cast.
well said
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by whizcartel(m): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2017
Yes you do... but check your brochure to be sure.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by ghettochild(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
oh boy dnt do biochem. that course no get future 4 naija o
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Halo22: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
GentlePirot:

Hehehehe. I laugh at your ignorance. Biochemistry is purely biological and physical in nature. Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics are the bedrock of Bch.
So in JAMB, the candidate will register physics coupled with chem maths bio and English. check ur head.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by samwayne154(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
jammyunn:
you are the very few people who have made sense on this thread. It all depends on the school. Like you mentioned uniport, OAU and FUTA are the other federal universities that I know who can admit her without physics
pls is it true dat FUTA does not accept awaiting result
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by jammyunn(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
samwayne154:
pls is it true dat FUTA does not accept awaiting result
I don't think they do. At least I know their engineering faculty doesn't.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by samwayne154(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
jammyunn:
I don't think they do. At least I know their engineering faculty doesn't.
i want to apply 4 quantity and surveying nd i want to use this year neco result is it possible?
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by jammyunn(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
samwayne154:
i want to apply 4 quantity and surveying nd i want to use this year neco result is it possible?
I'm not sure. Neco result may not even cone before admissions start
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by samwayne154(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
jammyunn:
God....which means I can't apply 4 FUTA again
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by samwayne154(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
jammyunn:
pls i am begging u in jesus name help me confirm...please. i cannot come and sit at home dis year again
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by jammyunn(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
samwayne154:
pls i am begging u in jesus name help me confirm...please. i cannot come and sit at home dis year again
I will
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by samwayne154(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
jammyunn:
I will
thank you sir....i am waiting

1 Like

Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by zeddyemy: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls pls i am new here.. i dnt really know how the website works.... and i need to know if i can be added to the unilag asspirant whatsapp group
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by EnyiaJames(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
A fiend of mine is a Science student, here's her WAEC result.
she is planning to study Biochemistry in University.

Do you think she will be admitted into her choice of Institution... she is aspiring to study at Unilorin, OAU, ABU, Futminna or Unilag. Do you think any of the University above would accept her??

Civic Education: C5
English Language; C4
Mathematics; D7
Agricultural Science; B3
Biology; C4
Chemistry; C5
Physical Education:B3
physics: C5
Fisheries: B3
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by InansBobo(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2019
EnyiaJames:
A fiend of mine is a Science student, here's her WAEC result.
she is planning to study Biochemistry in University.

Do you think she will be admitted into her choice of Institution... she is aspiring to study at Unilorin, OAU, ABU, Futminna or Unilag. Do you think any of the University above would accept her??

Civic Education: C5
English Language; C4
Mathematics; D7
Agricultural Science; B3
Biology; C4
Chemistry; C5
Physical Education:B3
physics: C5
Fisheries: B3
none.
Until she at least credits Mathematics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Education System In Nigeria: 9-3-4 / UNN Sacks Professor Ugochukwu Uche Who Exposed Colleague’s Fraud- SR / A Nigerian Medical Student In The Philippines Gives His First Tedx Talk..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.