Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now (821 Views)

Just So Confused Right Now / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Am Confused Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by IgboYorubaHausa: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
I have seen people get useful advise on Nairaland and I wish to get good advice as well as bashing (it's inevitable) here too.

This is a new moniker, I'm an old member of this forum

There is always a time in a man's life when he understands that he can't afford to play around anymore, this is the stage I'm in life right now, relationship wise.

I'm in love with someone who shows little or no care at all right now. Back then in school we were very close friends and she wished I would ask her out (at least that's what I thought, based on her NUMERIOUS green lights and what her friends were telling me, which I ignored because I was occupied with another girl, though we are not dating again)

Back to the present, both of us are employed right now, but in different locations, we had a misunderstanding that lead to me saying things I'm not supposed to say to her. Well, I thought it's still back then, when no matter what quarrel we had, we can still reconcile as if nothing happened. It turns out she took it very serious.

Or maybe she just didn't want to have anything to do with me again.

I have tried the much I could to reconcile, with no results, I even made the mistake of "texting" her how I feel yet, she never said a thing about it.

Now, I have a friend whom we are MILDLY seeing each other recently, she is beautiful, intelligent, hardworking and currently doing her NYSC.

I still miss this my old friend and deep inside I have a feeling we are meant to be together and will eventually reconcile, I just don't want to hurt this new friend IF that happens.

Do I go on and become more serious with this new girl or do I wait for my old friend whom I can't seem to get off my mind? Please advise me

Please mods help me give this the required audience
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by Ezemann(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
A bird at hand is worth two in the bush
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
op first of all, there is nothing in life that we are meant to be. you and your old friend are done for good. how can you move on when you wont let go of the past. in this time of life, there is no time to check time, if i offend a lady and she gets angry and i tried to reconcile but she still avoid me then my brother i will move on with my life. IT is true that we dont know the value of something untill we loss it but it is also true that we dont know what we have been missing, until it arrives. "op give the new lady a chance and write the name of the old lady on a paper, take a match box and lit it with fire saying that as i burn your name with this paper, i am burning all the memories i have of you. OP DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER.
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by IgboYorubaHausa: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ezemann:
A bird at hand is worth two in the bush
Thank you
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by IgboYorubaHausa: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
op first of all, there is nothing in life that we are meant to be. you and your old friend are done for good. how can you move on when you wont let go of the past. in this time of life, there is no time to check time, if i offend a lady and she gets angry and i tried to reconcile but she still avoid me then my brother i will move on with my life. IT is true that we dont know the value of something untill we loss it but it is also true that we dont know what we have been missing, until it arrives. "op give the new lady a chance and write the name of the old lady on a paper, take a match box and lit it with fire saying that as i burn your name with this paper, i am burning all the memories i have of you. OP DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER.

Thank you so much! I knew I could forget her if I try, but I can't bring myself to try.
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
IgboYorubaHausa:

Thank you so much! I knew I could forget her if I try, but I can't bring myself to try.
BRO stop hurting yourself over a lady, bro this world is too too sweet to waste your time over a lady. Bro i will advice you to give this new lady your time, go on a date with her, take her to the beach, swim with her, dance with her, laugh with her, help her in cooking, play video games with her and love her. the other lady is history.
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by Prognose: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
"we had a misunderstanding that lead to me saying things I'm not supposed to say to her."

What are the things you told her?

You know there are some things you will say, words that will hurt, especially if she gave you some information during her most vulnerable moment and you now used it to insult her.... She won't forgive u ever. Women can be like that o. Even if you eventually get married she might still hold it against u.

If you have pleaded with her before to forgive but she's still behaving pissed off then u should tell her point blank that you are moving on. Give her an official break-up and move on. Don't start another relationship without expressly letting her know you have ended this one. It's very important so that if she's just sulking or doing shakara, she will know she has overdone it and needs to stop the airs. But if after u say you're moving on and she still persists in remaining annoyed, guy, move on oh. She won't forgive u later. Even if you beg and beg she might end up accepting u back out of pity. And that can end badly if eventually you two get married.
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by IgboYorubaHausa: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
BRO stop hurting yourself over a lady, bro this world is too too sweet to waste your time over a lady. Bro i will advice you to give this new lady your time, go on a date with her, take her to the beach, swim with her, dance with her, laught with her, help her in cooking, play video games with her and love her. the other lady is history.

I'm truly hurting myself, thanks so much. The burning paper issue though, seems like voodoo stuff
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by Afhounja(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
As a man, one of the biggest mistakes you can make is to believe that there is that "one special lady" for you.

There are literally millions of other ladies who are equally (or more) beautiful, decent and capable as the one you are currently confusing yourself over.

She's not even making any effort to be with you and you are willing to lose your self respect to get her back.

You have only one life to live. Move on and stop trying to force yourself into someone's life.
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by IgboYorubaHausa: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Prognose:
"we had a misunderstanding that lead to me saying things I'm not supposed to say to her."

What are the things you told her?

You know there are some things you will say, words that will hurt, especially if she gave you some information during her most vulnerable moment and you now used it to insult her.... She won't forgive u ever. Women can be like that o. Even if you eventually get married she might still hold it against u.

If you have pleaded with her before to forgive but she's still behaving pissed off then u should tell her point blank that you are moving on. Give her an official break-up and move on. Don't start another relationship without expressly letting her know you have ended this one. It's very important so that if she's just sulking or doing shakara, she will know she has overdone it and needs to stop the airs. But if after u say you're moving on and she still persists in remaining annoyed, guy, move on oh. She won't forgive u later. Even if you beg and beg she might end up accepting u back out of pity. And that can end badly if eventually you two get married.

I acted premature with things I said, but I'd rather not elaborate as she is on Nairaland too
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
IgboYorubaHausa:

I'm truly hurting myself, thanks so much. The burning paper issue though, seems like voodoo stuff
IT works and its not voodoo, just believe.
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by Afhounja(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
[duplicate post]
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by Prognose: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
IgboYorubaHausa:

I acted premature with things I said, but I'd rather not elaborate as she is on Nairaland too

No problem. You don't need to say it here. Sha take the advices here into consideration.

Be a man and move on!
Re: Please Help: I'm Confused Right Now by IgboYorubaHausa: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IT works and its not voodoo, just believe.

Alright

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Kenyan TV Station Teaching Viewers How To Have Sex / Have You Seen The World's Secrets Platform confessions.co.ke? / 11 Reasons Women Should Not Wear Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.