Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Just So Confused Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just So Confused Right Now (2056 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2020
I am in a very confused state right now and about to lose the relationship have nutured for about 2 years now..

Please don't mind my blunders,
I will go straight to the point,I have been with her for 2 years.while with her her dad said he could get us a gud land..i paid half of d money before my business started falling..
To the extent that ,There was a time.i had to beg friends to have something to eat..

As time goes on,still I kept saying to my self that things will be okay..I lost some contracts while this was going on..
But because she was very faithful,i just kept it going..

As a man,i started a part time job to get something at every ending of the months still i couldnt balance things..But the more i do,the more responsibilities comes...
There are times when ever i sleep i am been attack by someone but i used to fight back,i think it because i am prayerful..but sometimes,this thing just hook me down to the bed while sleeping..

At the end of all this,She chatted me up just today,this morning to end the relationship for good...

She said she think she is the cause of everything,that a prophet said she has heaven husband and it has been the one tormenting me and all this.Truly,I am in a very unbalance financial state.

I am still surprised because this is a lady everyone even my family knows her and even hers..we were even planning out marriage but this is not going well at all..
Please have anyone been in this kind of situation before..
Is there even solution to this or i should just let go and besides,my money for the land..I don't know if i should just let go of everything

I know there are matured people here on nairaland..
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Uncle are you ready to fight spiritual husband? If yes, stay if no pack your bags.

This life is very Simple.

8 Likes

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Froshloaded: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
Uncle are you ready to fight spiritual husband? If yes, stay if no pack your bags.

Very shimple
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:

Thanks alot
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Masterpiece676: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2020
According to you everything was going well be she came into your life, I believe that what you driving at. I don't know why you want emotional feeling to blur your logical reasoning capacity to, no disrespect.

The excuse is so stupid but it could be true (which I doubt), nevertheless, you should be happy that you will have more time to figure out your life.

No matter how many years you spent on making mistake, don't hesitate to do away with them when realised.

1 Like

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:

The money i paid for that land nko..Do u think i should ask for it
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Danielomisco(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Bro japa! It is sad bt leave ...so many stories like dt,u will blow soon as u leave her.sorry
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2020
crownmeohGod:

The money i paid for that land nko..Do u think i should ask for it
Make mention of it but never let it be a cause of chaos. Just so you know, you may never get your money back. But ask first.

7 Likes

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Franzinni: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Bro I feel your pain ... You see these prophets are bastards ... They have been ruining homes left right and center because women somehow love to cusult ... I was in a similar situation that reading your experience almost feels like dejavu to me even to the prophet part and all ... I would say what you feel is emotion and it will pass .. I have a friend who took care of this girl for 5 years on a salary of 150 he was planning their wedding and then she traveled to abuja and from there started telling this guy that her pastor said they are not compatible and the wedding won't work ... But the reality was one idiot had already stared toasting the girl that he wants to relocate to Canada and he will take her along ... And she fell for it ... Long story short .... The Canada guy married this girl lasslass and they ended up living In a ghetto somewhere in nassarawa and the Canada dream was a lie eventually . but God elevated her original guy and now he is doing fine with a very good job and very good pay... My point is when doors close others open.

7 Likes

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Ariza:
Make mention of it but never let it be a cause of chaos. Just so you know, you may never get your money back. But ask first.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Franzinni:
Bro I feel your pain ... You see these prophets are bastards ... They have been ruining homes left right and center because women somehow love to cusult ... I was in a similar situation that reading your experience almost feels like dejavu to me even to the prophet part and all ... I would say what you feel is emotion and it will pass .. I have a friend who took care of this girl for 5 years on a salary of 150 he was planning their wedding and then she traveled to abuja and from there started telling this guy that her pastor said they are not compatible and the wedding won't work ... But the reality was one idiot had already stared toasting the girl that he wants to relocate to Canada and he will take her along ... And she fell for it ... Long story short .... The Canada guy married this girl lasslass and they ended up living In a ghetto somewhere in nassarawa and the Canada dream was a lie eventually . but God elevated her original guy and now he is doing fine with a very good job and very good pay... My point is when doors close others open.

This would really go a long way. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by frozen70(f): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
crownmeohGod:
I am in a very confused state right now and about to lose the relationship have nutured for about 2 years now..

I will go straight to the point,I have been with her for 2 years.while with her her dad said he could get us a gud land..i paid half of d money before my business started falling..
To the extent that ,There was a time.i had to beg friends to have something to eat..

As time goes on,still I kept saying to my self that things will be okay..I lost some contracts while this was going on..

As a man,i started a part time job to get something at every ending of the months still i couldnt balance things..But the more i do,the more responsibilities comes...
There are times when ever i sleep i am been attack by someone but i used to fight back,i think it because i am prayerful..but sometimes,this thing just hook me down to the bed while sleeping..

At the end of all this,She chatted me up just today,this morning to end the relationship for good...

She said she think she is the cause of everything,that a prophet said she has heaven husband and it has been the one tormenting me and all this.Truly,I am in a very unbalance financial state.

I am still surprised because this is a lady everyone even my family knows her and even hers..we were even planning out marriage but this is not going well at all..
Is there even solution to this or i should just let go and besides,my money for the land..I don't know if i should just let go of everything

Am glad she opened up to you, take a break from the relationship for now

Ask her how she intend coming out of it

Her response will put you to a proper position of things

If you are in good terms with the father, pls go to him and tell hi you are having financial crisis and you don't mind him selling the land so that you can get your money back and start again

He is a man and he will understand but you have to give him time to do that

Meanwhile don't discuss his daughter issues with him and don't pull out of the relationship just like that

Stop sex and start withdrawing gradually

But if you love her and can't let her go

Team up with the family and find a solution to it

2 Likes

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
frozen70:

Am glad she opened up to you, take a break from the relationship for now

Ask her how she intend coming out of it

Her response will put you to a proper position of things

If you are in good terms with the father, pls go to him and tell hi you are having financial crisis and you don't mind him selling the land so that you can get your money back and start again

He is a man and he will understand but you have to give him time to do that

Meanwhile don't discuss his daughter issues with him and don't pull out of the relationship just like that

Stop sex and start withdrawing gradually

But if you love her and can't let her go

Team up with the family and find a solution to it

Thanks alot for dx..God will bless u
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
There's no spiritual husband anywhere. Its a normal phase of life you're passing through and if for any reason, you feel you're having spiritual attack, then reconcile your ways with God And brush up your prayer life while you abstain from any form of immorality.
I want you to know that Sexual sin can cripple someone. So its better she's out of your life so you can face God and pray like a wounded lion and see God turn things around for you.
As for the girl, she left because the money and comfort is no longer there. I want to believe if there was truly a spiritual hubby involved, both of you can team up and prayerfully send him on awol. What if you guys were already married, will she leave you based on that flimsy excuse? All Na wash.

As for your money, go and collect it back! Even if hes going to pay it bit by bit, collect your money.

4 Likes

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Ibechris2: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Invest,invest and invest...nobody will take u serious if u don't have something to show as a man not even women.

Thank ur goodness that one problem gone.

2 Likes

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by frozen70(f): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
crownmeohGod:

Thanks alot for dx..God will bless u

Amen

And bless you too
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Bluezy13(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Girl even get mind tell you say na she be your problem, you no happy.

Do you know how many people are looking for the solutions to the problems
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by bigpicture001: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
crownmeohGod:

Spiritual husband is real
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
bigpicture001:

Spiritual husband is real
Wow
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
crownmeohGod:

She should go for deliverance, real one, pray very well and be closer to God, fasting should also help.
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

She should go for deliverance, real one, pray very well and be closer to God, fasting should also help.
Thanks alot sister
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Heaven husband abi spiritual husband? well could be true but then, a relationship of 2years, she just finds out that she's got a spiritual husband and the solution is to dissolve the relationship that was already leading to marriage just like that? (that looks suspicious). But then, you should be more concerned with getting back stronger, she can go if she so wishes. For your money, that one na your choice, whether you want to settle her for her 2 year service to you (na joke o grin ). Abeg tell the man you need it to help you start up something. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Just So Confused Right Now by dbestuncle: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Spiritual husband is so easy to deal with as a child of God since God your father is the one that handles the matter by His might and power. However if u feel afraid of moving into ur future with her, just pack else stand by her for her deliverance.
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
:/
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by dannex4adx(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bro! If you are 100% sure that she is your wife, take her to prayer city for deliverance. That's if she is willing to do it. I have seen many cases where people with spirit husbands and wives have been delivered by God. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct you also.
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 1:30am On Mar 31, 2020
dannex4adx:
Bro! If you are 100% sure that she is your wife, take her to prayer city for deliverance. That's if she is willing to do it. I have seen many cases where people with spirit husbands and wives have been delivered by God. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct you also.
Thanks alot
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by crownmeohGod: 1:30am On Mar 31, 2020
dbestuncle:
Spiritual husband is so easy to deal with as a child of God since God your father is the one that handles the matter by His might and power. However if u feel afraid of moving into ur future with her, just pack else stand by her for her deliverance.
Thanks alot
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by Newbielearner(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2020
It's not difficult. Those Spirits (even aside prayer and the name of Jesus) have some things they run from. Some things their so called spouse musn't eat, colors they musn't wear to sleep. Else they would have no way.

My suggestion is this. Pray very well before calling her (in your prayers shield whatever you're about to discuss with her because that spirit would hear). Then tell her you're not giving up. Tell her to pray with you. Link her with some genuine pastors (but don't ever meet with her).

Keep living like she's gone from your life. If you then think you're better off without her, leave her. Otherwise cast the Spirit away. They like hosting with people with potentials for greatness.
Re: Just So Confused Right Now by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
So the pastor only saw her problem, without having a solution? Even if he can't help her, if he is a genuine man of God, how come he cannot direct her to where to get help. Something is fishy, either he is a fake MOG or your gal is not being honest. Does she want to remain single because she has a spiritual problem, does the MOG wants her to quit her relationship/chances of marriage and be stucked to a spirit being. I cannot understand.

(1) (Reply)

The First Igbo Guy To Choose Woman Over 85 Million / Why It Is Wrong For An African/nigerian Man To Kneel Down And Propose To A Lady / Dwarf Man Flogs His Giant Wife With Belt VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.