Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) (10201 Views)

Please, What Is Bridal Shower And When Did It Start Becoming A Nigerian Thing / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Cladez(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

it pained u?
Not really just that you wasted my precious time
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cladez:
Not really just that you wasted my precious time

sowwiiee
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by ashjay001(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

sowwiiee
What kind of social experiment? Just curious ni, already married*.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by benswagtt(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
imma2:
To know you first. That's what is important. If you don't see it that way. Bye
weytyn dis one dey do gra gra and nyanga for? mtcheeew! park well! forming boss when u've never known the feeling of having a girlfriend
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Fadiga24(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
What a waste of time.

I hope you achieved whatever it is you wanted.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by benswagtt(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Hmmmm abeg somebody come marry this one before she turns 40.. At the age of 35 single and no Boy frnd, talk more of marital stuffs...... And all you could do is to post here on nairaland searching for one, I bet u won't get.... It could have been 10years back you posted this thrash maybe u could have been lucky but at this age 35, I wonder who go gree, while many are out there after fresh Girls of 25yrs+... Well, am not tryna say anything to make u angry, what I mean is at this age your not married there is something wrong somewhere else, it maybe spiritual,physical or anything else... One thing am going to advice u is stop looking for Husband in such ways cos even u have goten one trust me, U will regret later, conventionally it's a man that suppose to be looking for you not you looking for a man, my dear your in serious problem since your the one looking for a man not Man looking for you.... Thats something wrong somewhere else try and fix it before its too late, remember it maybe spiritual or physical,infact it maybe a cause on you probabaly by someone else... What about your passed life, how do u live it; Godly or Ungodly this things all matters, have you once had Guy before that loves u somuch but somehow the relationship end in a bad way probabaly your the cause of it, see there are alot of questions u need to ask yourself if truly you wanna settle down oneday with a man as your husband not just posting trash on Nairaland cos all this Guys here none are ready, even they are ready am sure its not you they want..........its just a advice dear, infact assuming if your from tribe they could have just look for one man from village and join u with him without collecting anything from Him since no man is ready for you....... Make I drop my pen
u came in the disguise of giving advice.. All u typed was full of resentment and hate.. U wouldn't know, a real and serious man might be taking note of her.. Her wedding IV will shock life out of u.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by benswagtt(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:
Hey People!

Many (not all) good things must come to an end...

This good thing has got to end...

I finally chose a hubby and the lucky winner is Jaydenphoenix.... grin grin grin

Kidding!

One question though, why has nobody asked me what the shower has to do with this post?

This was a social experiment. I'm not looking for a husband in the next one year and I'm not...well I'm not most of those things in the initial post.

To all those shaming me for being picky...the jokes on you!

U really did well with ur subjects.

Well done!
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by HausaOverlord: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Hmmmm abeg somebody come marry this one before she turns 40.. At the age of 35 single and no Boy frnd, talk more of marital stuffs...... And all you could do is to post here on nairaland searching for one, I bet u won't get.... It could have been 10years back you posted this thrash maybe u could have been lucky but at this age 35, I wonder who go gree, while many are out there after fresh Girls of 25yrs+... Well, am not tryna say anything to make u angry, what I mean is at this age your not married there is something wrong somewhere else, it maybe spiritual,physical or anything else... One thing am going to advice u is stop looking for Husband in such ways cos even u have goten one trust me, U will regret later, conventionally it's a man that suppose to be looking for you not you looking for a man, my dear your in serious problem since your the one looking for a man not Man looking for you.... Thats something wrong somewhere else try and fix it before its too late, remember it maybe spiritual or physical,infact it maybe a cause on you probabaly by someone else... What about your passed life, how do u live it; Godly or Ungodly this things all matters, have you once had Guy before that loves u somuch but somehow the relationship end in a bad way probabaly your the cause of it, see there are alot of questions u need to ask yourself if truly you wanna settle down oneday with a man as your husband not just posting trash on Nairaland cos all this Guys here none are ready, even they are ready am sure its not you they want..........its just a advice dear, infact assuming if your from tribe they could have just look for one man from village and join u with him without collecting anything from Him since no man is ready for you....... Make I drop my pen
Oga u fit stfu, na everything una most attach to spiritual and who tell u say na guy must ask girl out, because no girl don get the courage to ask ur crusty ass come mean e dey wrong.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Op, nairaland is the wrong forum to place such advert.

Trust me, it is. cheesy
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by imma2(m): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2017
benswagtt:
weytyn dis one dey do gra gra and nyanga for? mtcheeew! park well! forming boss when u've never known the feeling of having a girlfriend
LMAO!!! I know your type. Girls don carry you play ball finish cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by femi4: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2017
smileslola:
...I realized I'll be 34 soon. Time has crept by and I''m still so single. It's time to find a man. A real man!

About Me:
I'm female...yoruba...Lagosian
I really don't look anything near 34yrs, more like 25...lol
I'm very fit, moderately tall, pretty face.
I'm naturally gentle and quiet
I have a good job and a masters degree

What I want
Good looking man, fit, at least moderately tall
Anywhere from 30-40yrs old as long as you are mature.
Very well spoken
Christian, not just a church goer but born again
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA
Has a good job or business
Has marriage on his mind within the next one year
I don't mind if you have kids, as long as there's no baby mama drama

Any interested guys can reach me by email: smileslola@yahoo.com
wetin you wan take genotype do
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by casted81: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2017
smileslola:
Hey People!

Many (not all) good things must come to an end...

This good thing has got to end...

I finally chose a hubby and the lucky winner is Jaydenphoenix.... grin grin grin

Kidding!

One question though, why has nobody asked me what the shower has to do with this post?

This was a social experiment. I'm not looking for a husband in the next one year and I'm not...well I'm not most of those things in the initial post.

To all those shaming me for being picky...the jokes on you!

Story for the gods.

we know what u tryna do.

social experiment indeed!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by boyjo: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2017
I Just Got Out Of The Shower And..
...I realized I'll be 34 soon. Time has crept by and I''m still so single. It's time to find a man. A real man!

Smileslola there was no need to ask what the shower was about.
You came out of the shower and realized you're 34.............
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
casted81:

Story for the gods.

we know what u tryna do.

social experiment indeed!

lol...keep believing... i know it makes u happier
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by benswagtt(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2017
imma2:
LMAO!!! I know your type. Girls don carry you play ball finish cheesy cheesy
U wish
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by cr7lomo: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Safiaa:
Please just shut the hell up. Nonsense.

U should be the one to shut the hell up...he spoke the real truth...girls always lie to themselves...wizklynd23...ride on...this safiaa wey de Bleep married men , what do u expect...naso she go also hit 35( that's if she never hit 35 sef ) come de find husband, girls like u hv been cursed by the wives of husbands u fvcked
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by cr7lomo: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Wizklynd23:
okkk I will but what do u think is the best thing she should do Continue posting looking for serious man and on nairaland as a future husband, Huhhhh Is that what u want her to do.mtcheeeeeeew..

Leave that safiaa f.ool ... Girls like her live the life of lying to themselves...na demon de im body ...don't take her serious...the married men wey she de 4k de disturb im spirit
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by kumulus(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Op wants a sheeple.....born again kor.

Hope you find a good man for you tho tongue
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2017
bobbyfest:

you turn down som guys months ago coz dy ar nt yahoo boys.....nw u ar in need of any guy...even an agbero....my sister it's called newton's third law of motion

lol...why are u so mad, who dumped u
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by boyjo: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You even have an option?

These guys giving you attention are really getting on my nerves!!

You will grow till 50 years without any Man!!

Have some respect for the ladies.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2017
why are people so forward na...

I am a 22 yr old man!

Currently serving!

Oya all of you can keep quiet!

My guy and I don laugh tire

E don do!

Shuo!
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by pabostt: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
smileslola:

would love to put up a pic...but people are wicked. someone might just use my pic as a meme or something tongue
even this id is new

This approach of yours is good in getting a lot of people who are interested in you. I believe you would have gotten series of mails but my fear is how you will be able to discern and get what you want fro people who have shown interest. Not forgetting the fact that every interested men will tailor their CV according to your requirements. Hence deception is what you will have to deal with in this situation.

If you gut hasn't been failing you, I think it will help you this time around.

I wish you best of luck.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Menezdagod: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
smileslola:

About Me:
I'm female...yoruba...Lagosian
I really don't look anything near 34yrs, more like 25...lol
I'm very fit, moderately tall, pretty face.
I'm naturally gentle and quiet
I have a good job and a masters degree

What I want
Good looking man, fit, at least moderately tall
Anywhere from 30-40yrs old as long as you are mature.
Very well spoken
Christian, not just a church goer but born again
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA
Has a good job or business
Has marriage on his mind within the next one year
I don't mind if you have kids, as long as there's no baby mama drama

Any interested guys can reach me by email: smileslola@yahoo.com
u dey craze oo
na one of kidnappers for lagos, abeg make una run oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Looks Like This, She's Probably A Keeper (photo) / My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper / 25 Amazing Facts About Love That You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.