Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

46 Women Go Naked In Zambia Over Improper Sex They Get From Their Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 46 Women Go Naked In Zambia Over Improper Sex They Get From Their Husbands (2564 Views)

When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

46 Women Go Naked In Zambia Over Improper Sex They Get From Their Husbands by Gistreports: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
46 Women Go Naked In Zambia Over Improper Sex And Satisfaction They Get From Their Husbands (Photos)

Tens of women stripped naked in Mukurweini, Nyeri county, protesting unsatisfied sex they get from their husbands.They also said that if by the end of evening they do not get fully satisfaction from them,they will move to upper sides of RValley, Nyanza or Western to get proper 'sticks'.Bros as you see me so I don dey rush go collect Zambian visa.

SEE ALL PHOTOS HERE>>> http://www.gistreports.com/2017/07/46-women-go-nakd-in-zambia-over.html

Re: 46 Women Go Naked In Zambia Over Improper Sex They Get From Their Husbands by NeeKlaus: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
So, preek has now become a commodity in high demand??

Where is that Zambian embassy again??
Re: 46 Women Go Naked In Zambia Over Improper Sex They Get From Their Husbands by Gistreports: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
NeeKlaus:
So, preek has now become a commodity in high demand??

Where is that Zambian embassy again??
grin grin grin
Re: 46 Women Go Naked In Zambia Over Improper Sex They Get From Their Husbands by 25thJOE(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
simple answer : The women are UGLY

(1) (Reply)

"Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? / Help And Advice Needed!!!! / Why Do Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.