Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (118276 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Angelanest: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
A man has been heavily criticised after allegedly revealing the identity of his wife whom he recently caught committing adultery with a gym trainer.

The husband identified as Mr Eugene Desouza, was blasted for exposing his marital issue online after sharing a video where the gym instructor was assaulted, beaten and wounded for sleeping with his wife, Mrs. Desouza.

The husband posted the video of the assault online in a bid to shame the man and also posted pictures of his wife, which sparked outrage.

This happened recently in Zambia. 

According to reports, the man noticed strange behaviour from his wife shortly after he introduced her to the gym. He then started trailing his wife’s movements before catching her red handed in bed with the gym instructor.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/zambian-man-batters-gym-instructor-after-catching-his-wife-sleeping-with-him.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
shameless pipo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Zambia and yeye news are like 6&7

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by IamD18: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
He didn't do well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Oceannaagent: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
This fat man pummeled you like this upon all your 'gymming' ! I guess guilt rendered him powerless cheesy

279 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by farano(f): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lol gym instructor my foot grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
If this is done in Festac Town.

All the men will have cuts in their faces.

Even the men with wives.

grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked

That's the only disadvantage of marrying a pretty woman.

They always think their kpekus is too good to be eaten by their husband alone.

200 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Olodo24: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
those gym instructors dey enjoy o. they hit on both men and women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why sending your wife to the gym in the first place when you should have simply give her good sex in the other room in the form of an exercise.....

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Sarkin: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why beat the man and spare the woman?
If I were the man after i recover I'll sue the man and hope he serves time. I'll use that time to re 'sleep' with his wife and sisters.

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
That's how my new gf told me she's a gym instructor and does massage for people. Wen I raised my fears, she said I don't trust her. Nne how do u want me to trust u? Are u Jesus? The 1st day she massaged me, we had d sweetest F of my life, dat day I decided to run from her. Continue ur work lemme go find another babe grin

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
angry cool angry sad grin grin sad undecided sad person wey still look fresh.Make he try such with fisifunkododada GF.If dat one nor go panel beat am till contour show on his head/face.#Fear women

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Amberon1: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by CastedGist: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by daddytime(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Fake gym instructor with biceps like a chicken lap, is that a gym instructor? He was obviously all out looking for women to prey on.

I'd rather believe Buhari was a gym instructor and allow him instruct me than this lazy youth of Zambia.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by GentleMoney: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gym instructor 'gyming' madam..
grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why get married when you know you won't be faithful to your spouse. Wetin kpekus don cause eh, Hmmm.

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Not again, you have started with your burukutu analysis sad

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
SAY NO TO SEX
HIV/AIDS DOES NOT SHOW ON THE FACE.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by danny56: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Zambia and infidelity is just like.... Buhari and corruption with lie Muhammad. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by wonuks(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

he's out again. Somebody, please call the psychiatric ward!

Greetings NwaAmaikpe :-)

17 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please, what's the gym instructor's offense?

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by OgeFather(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
The gym instructor sabi better thing jare grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.