Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d (1134 Views)

When You Ask Your Son Inlaw His Name & he says Femi Sneh(pix) / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by agabaI23(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2010
My love-rat hubby bedded my mum, then my best palBy SAMANTHA WOSTEAR

. . . . ."She'd always been a bit bitchy towards him because she never wanted us to marry. I just thought it was because we'd lost Dad that they were making an effort to get on.

"I'd always been really close to Mum so I was pleased that they were getting on better."

Irene, 35, even spotted them holding hands one night, but 42-year-old Andy assured her he was just comforting Marlene.

When Irene asked if anything was going on he laughed and told her not to be ridiculous.

She says: "Andy said he thought I was suffering from depression and there must have been something wrong with me to even ask such a silly question.

"I hadn't taken Dad's death well so I thought I could be depressed. I told my GP I thought my mum and husband were having an affair - and he agreed it sounded like paranoia.

Then, two years later in 2002, she was stunned to discover the bombshell proof of an affair between her mum and husband.

Returning from a shopping trip, she found a note between the lovers which had been left on the stairs at the house in Richmond, North Yorks.

On one side 60-year-old Marlene had written how she couldn't wait to start a new life with her son-in-law and how she dreamed of running off to run a pub with him.

Car salesman Andy had replied on the other side, asking her to take things slowly.

Sick to her stomach, Irene confronted Andy, who ran out of the house. Then she turned to her mum.

She remembers: "I walked into the lounge, sat in the chair and asked her what the letter was. She looked at it and her face dropped.

"She just screamed that she was a better lover in bed than I was and Andy loved it with her more than me. I thought I would vomit. It was disgusting."

Irene grabbed sons Jamie and Lee - then aged six and three - who were playing outside.

They fled to family members - who admitted they had known about the affair but did not know how to tell her. By then it had been going on for at least a year.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/2819341/Husband-bedded-wifes-mum-and-best-pal.html#ixzz0eg3dUJmG
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by agabaI23(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
What is this world turning into? She wanted to snatch her son-in-law? Even Mama -Gee original will not go that far. grin
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by agabaI23(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
If you catch your mama with your husband, wetin you go do?
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by Godmother(f): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
I am just speechless. To think a mother would do that to her daughter and not even feel any remorse about it.
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by oge4real(f): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2010
At least thank God it did not happen here in Nigeria.
Before that kind of abomination gets here, maybe Jesus would have come the second time.
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by agabaI23(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
It is share stupidity. I have read of another incidence about 5 years ago where a mother in Scotland snatched a her daughters fiancee. The daughter ended up being their made of honour and when she was asked how she felt about the whole saga, she said, the guy was happier with the mum. Crazy stuff!
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
I need to see their pictures before I speak.
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by agabaI23(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2010
Check the link above!^
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2010
@post
if papas/mamas can s.h.a.g their own daughter/sons then this is chicken change.
if brothas can have s e x with their own sistas then this is just a walk in the park.

what we have to understand is that the adults doing these acts are sick individuals but that it doesnt happen in every other household.
some people are deranged and belong in institution but yet are left to roam the streets doing these horrific acts.

wasnt there a "rumor" that obj did something somewhat similar?!
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
agabaI23:

Check the link above!^

The mum looks like a woman who doesn't want to age. grin
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by agabaI23(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
She does look like that!
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
michelin89:

The mum looks like a woman who doesn't want to age. grin

isnt that what all woman want to achieve? (even though they dont say it out loud)

and if thats her way in trying to achieve that then i guess she failed miserably. the stress of being called a low life scum by the whole country, let alone the world is gonna have her look 10yrs older in a few weeks time.
i can already see her neighbors pointing fingers at her.
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

isnt that what all woman want to achieve? (even though they dont say it out loud)

and if thats her way in trying to achieve that then i guess she failed miserably. the stress of being called a low life scum by the whole country, let alone the world is gonna have her look 10yrs older in a few weeks time.
i can already see her neighbors pointing fingers at her.

I was just referring to her appearance. But she knows her deeds are wrong.
Re: She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d by adaphik(f): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
OMG!!!!!! This is totally absurd.

Why Are Girls Not Trusted / A Newly Weded Married Woman Is After Me In My Office, And Am Married Too / She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me