Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me (1130 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / She Has Hiv / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by iz2much: 3:13am On Jul 16, 2011
I have been with this girl for over 10 years. Recently, she was ill and tested HIV positive. I did my blood test but fortunately, I was HIV negative. We have been having protected sex and she gets her treatment from a teaching hospital in Lagos. Currently, she said the treatment is vitamins-based because her case is not serious. Now, she is asking that we have un-protected sex and said HIV cannot be transmitted through MouthAction

Culled from the PUNCH
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 16, 2011
iz2much:

I have been with this girl for over 10 years. Recently, she was ill and tested HIV positive. I did my blood test but fortunately, I was HIV negative. We have been having protected sex and she gets her treatment from a teaching hospital in Lagos. Currently, she said the treatment is vitamins-based because her case is not serious. Now, she is asking that we have un-protected sex and said HIV cannot be transmitted through MouthAction

Culled from the PUNCH

RESPONSE to whoever's problem this is:

Do you know when she got infected? Before or after you met her?

BTW, are you seriously stu-pid enough to entertain the thought of having unprotected se-x with a HIV+ partner? Ever heard of a "not serious" HIV infection?
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by pleep(m): 4:18am On Jul 16, 2011
This is why AIDs still exists. . .
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by webcam(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2011
she want to have sex with you via skin to skin because she know say you be confirmed mumu, have sex with her, stop asking this type of question on here
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Cuddlemii: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
This is by far the most stu-pid question ever. I will suggest the guy shoots himself, if he is asking such nonsense. He is as good as dead so we know which of us are still on earth. Damn pple congesting our population & making resources scarce. His absence is a meal for 3 beggars on the street.
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Aderight(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
U must be mumu u even well so
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by malaria(f): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2011
@cuddlemi,guy u don talkam finis gaskia.mata yakari.
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by pendo89(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2011
@op
At 26 yrs it means have been dating this same lady since u were 16 yrs
Did u start having protected sex when she discovered and disclosed her status?
get another test done.Wish u luck.
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Cuddlemii: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2011
malaria:

for the umpteenth time, I am not a guy. Geez! embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry angry
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by pleep(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2011
Culled from the PUNCH
do you mean you got this from a magazine?
Seriously dude, stop wasting ppls time.
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by 190: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
^and people are wasting their time advising

Its not like the response here would make any effect to the people in question
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Cuddlemii: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^ atleast I have found food for 3 beggars.
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by pendo89(f): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^ grin grin

free internet.but hey wait,it could help somebody else so don't dismiss it. You know,there are more mumus reading than those who post.
its worthwile.
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by MMM2(m): 12:36am On Jul 17, 2011
angry undecided
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by BABE3: 12:40am On Jul 17, 2011
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by bikokwe(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2011
One and the same as she pointed a gun @ me and asked me to pull the trigger cuz she will take me to the hospital and i wont die
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by star4(f): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2011
cry why would you even ask this question
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2011
@cuddlemii,​ seriously wonder why some people think you are a guy,lol.
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by God4: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2011
malaria:

i said it that Nairaland=Dramaland. What kind of handle is this 'malaria' loool
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Natasha2(f): 1:08am On Jul 17, 2011
. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by God4: 1:18am On Jul 17, 2011
Young madam go to bed now
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by 190: 1:23am On Jul 17, 2011
***Looking at BABE's face ***
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by BABE3: 4:29am On Jul 17, 2011
And you were like;
  cheesy

Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 17, 2011
grin grin grin"
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Ystranger: 5:23am On Jul 17, 2011
Yes, it is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through performing or receiving MouthAction, though it is a less common mode of transmission than other intimate behaviors (BehindBased and womanly sex). There have been a few cases of HIV transmission from performing MouthAction on a person infected with HIV. While no one knows exactly what the degree of risk is, evidence suggests that the risk is less than that of unprotected BehindBased or womanly sex.

If the person performing o/r/a/l has HIV, blood from their mouth may enter the body of the person receiving MouthAction through

the lining of the urethra (the opening at the tip of the joystick);
the lining of the womanliness or cervix;
the lining of the anus; or
directly into the body through small cuts or open sores.
If the person receiving o/r/a/l has HIV, their blood, Fluid (precipitate), pre-seminal fluid (pre-precipitate), or womanly fluid may contain the virus. Cells lining the mouth of the person performing MouthAction may allow HIV to enter their body.

The risk of HIV transmission increases

if the person performing o/r/a/l has cuts or sores around or in their mouth or throat;
if the person receiving o/r/a/l ejaculates in the mouth of the person performing MouthAction; or
if the person receiving o/r/a/l/ has another sexually transmitted disease (STD).
Not having (abstaining from) sex is the most effective way to avoid HIV.

If you choose to perform o/r/a/l, and your partner is male,

use a latex condom on the p/e/n/i/s; or
if you or your partner is allergic to latex, plastic (polyurethane) condoms can be used.
Studies have shown that latex condoms are very effective, though not perfect, in preventing HIV transmission when used correctly and consistently. If either partner is allergic to latex, plastic (polyurethane) condoms for either the male or female can be used. For more information about latex condoms, see "Male Latex Condoms and Sexually Transmitted Diseases."

If you choose to have o/r/a/l/, and your partner is female,

use a latex barrier (such as a natural rubber latex sheet, a dental dam, or a cut-open condom that makes a square) between your mouth and the womanliness. A latex barrier such as a dental dam reduces the risk of blood or womanly fluids entering your mouth. Plastic food wrap also can be used as a barrier.
If you choose to perform MouthAction with either a male or female partner and this sex includes oral contact with your partners anus (analingus or rimming),

use a latex barrier (such as a natural rubber latex sheet, a dental dam, or a cut-open condom that makes a square) between your mouth and the anus. Plastic food wrap also can be used as a barrier.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm

Yeah, o/r/a/l is safe. I have done it so many times and I will do it again

No biggie. Just be careful.

If she is hot, go for it. Risk of HIV from MouthAction is very small; less than 0.5% as a matter of fact
Re: She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me by Cuddlemii: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2011
bhusayor:

@cuddlemii,​ seriously wonder why some people think you are a guy,lol.

men i don't know oh. need to ask my family if there is a secret about my genes, lolz. bhu baby, hw r u

(1) (Reply)

Help Solve This / Help Me Out Guys / Young Upwardly Mobile Individuals.. With Raging Hormones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.