Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Please help i'm Going Crazy!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please help i'm Going Crazy!! (7082 Views)

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. / HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Tiffbuxas: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
TRADELYN:

It is because you didn't remember them that makes you think you are not OK. If you do remember your dreams, you would appreciate them and thank God.

You don't remember your dreams because you don't engage in spiritual exercise before or after you sleep.

See this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels#39571465

You maybe the type that things don't work well for if your hands are dirty, especially sex-related sins, but if you stay pure, you worry less and achieve better.
spiritual exercise before you sleep... SMH everything to you guys is either demonic or angelic.... It is well
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by daviddagreat: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
judedwriter:

Are you really spiritual? Do you spend time to fast and pray, bible study, worship, speak in tongues?
If yes, then i suppose the spiritual gifts of prophecy, word of knowledge are working with you. BUT, if NO, be very careful. It could be a calling or demonic oppression.

not every thing you don't understand has to be demonic.
it happens to almost every one, it's just deja vu
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by daviddagreat: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
spiritual exercise before you sleep... SMH everything to you guys is either demonic or angelic.... It is well

I tire for Christians hia o everything thing they don't understand is demonic/angelic.

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by judedwriter(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
daviddagreat:

Deja vu sounds demonic to me cheesy grin wink
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Blue86(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
mhizesther:
I've been going through this stuff for about 8 months now...whenever I go out and I see something happening...probably a group of people talking, I get a flashback of that exact scenes with the same people n
d position and I get to know what would happen next..its like that same scene has happened before...please I need help..i feel like I'm going crazy

Pls, are you a Christian, baptised with the Holy Spirit.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Blue86:

Pls, are you a Christian, baptised with the Holy Spirit.

Yes
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by jonbellion(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
angry
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by daviddagreat: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2017
judedwriter:
Deja vu sounds demonic to me cheesy grin wink
OK o. believe whatever you want to
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by ivolt: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
mhizesther:
I've been going through this stuff for about 8 months now...whenever I go out and I see something happening...probably a group of people talking, I get a flashback of that exact scenes with the same people nd position and I get to know what would happen next..its like that same scene has happened before...please I need help..i feel like I'm going crazy

It is called Déjà vu and it is a normal human experience just that some people
experience it more than the other.

You are not going crazy, it can mean two things,
1, You have a very good memory
2, You are a vivid dreamer.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by jrerico1(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2017
BleSSedMee
:
My dear relax! It's only dèja vù.

It happens to a lot of us.
please my dear it happens to me a lot. I am confuse also
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by tk4rd: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
greatnaija01:
your third eye or intuitive cognitive consciousness is only sharper. relax and use it to make money

Same thing I thought..
Go to a rich man.. Stay around there, and let the Flashback thing happen again..
Only speak out on the things you saw that concerns the rich man alone...
But before u go there, make sure the man is not evil..,, if not, you be kidnapped..
Once the things you said comes to reality,, the people around there will talk to the rich man, and the man will send for you for more revelations...
Refuse to go..
Then,, he will come to you by himself..
Be sincere to open up to him that it does not happen to you every time, but once it happens to you, it is real.

3 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by michaelwestern(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
daviddagreat:

I don't know why everyone is saying 'its just deja vu', like that explains it.

Is there a scientific explanation for deja vu?

Seeing the future regularly is not a normal thing, so you people should be trying to explain why and how it happens and not telling her the name they call it.

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2017
michaelwestern:

Seeing the future regularly is not a normal thing, so you people should be trying to explain why and how it happens and not telling her the name they call it.

It's getting worse...been experiencing this stuff for a whole week now

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by IamGeorgie(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
BleSSedMee:
My dear relax! It's only dèja vù.

It happens to a lot of us.
EXACTLY.You know it. Please meet me latter for your biscuit.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by kaptainp(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
mhizesther:
I've been going through this stuff for about 8 months now...whenever I go out and I see something happening...probably a group of people talking, I get a flashback of that exact scenes with the same people nd position and I get to know what would happen next..its like that same scene has happened before...please I need help..i feel like I'm going crazy

No need to be really worried. Mine happens spontaneously (that should be since my secondary school days) though unlike you I like get really excited then and I'm like wow... Keep it more to myself this days if and whenever it happens.
Note: From ur post urs seems more advanced than mine though.

I'll search through my books collection to see if I can get the book which made me understand it a bit... It would take sometime though... Till then spend a little more time alone with God n yourself...
Let me stop here for now... Best wishes
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
kaptainp:

No need to be really worried. Mine happens spontaneously (that should be since my secondary school days) though unlike you I like get really excited then and I'm like wow... Keep it more to myself this days if and whenever it happens.
Note: From ur post urs seems more advanced than mine though.

I'll search through my books collection to see if I can get the book which made me understand it a bit... It would take sometime though... Till then spend a little more time alone with God n yourself...
Let me stop here for now... Best wishes

Thank you so much dear...I just want it to go away...I want to be normal again

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by kaptainp(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
mhizesther:

Thank you so much dear...I just want it to go away...I want to be normal again

You are fully normal o... I suppose that should be one of the first things u should work on (I mean accepting the fact that you are still normal). Personally I don't really like the name science calls it deja vu (I don't like how it sounds). Secondly check out if there are some (similar or related) patterns to it especially since yours comes with knowing what happens some time later (believe me this part is going to be really important). Can't talk about some experiences here which I doubt I'll ever forget in life.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamGeorgie:

EXACTLY.You know it. Please meet me latter for your biscuit.
Lol. Funny you. Thanks but no.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by daviddagreat: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2017
michaelwestern:

all am saying is not everything u don't understand is demonic.
if everything is demonic nothing is demonic
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by mytym(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
mhizesther:

What's third eye?....
Your Pineal gland, it's the inner eyes that gives clairvoyance.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:

I thought i was the only one experiencing thatshocked
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Lordapson23(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2017
It's nothing to be worried about cutie, it's just this "deja vu" things and it happens to everyone, just that ur case is kinda intense or perhaps u AV some supernatural powers abi u be winsh sef lol
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 2:45am On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Come let's work together, I hope your deja vu has not stopped?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Graycoder:

Come let's work together, I hope your deja vu has not stopped?

How are u going to help
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:

How are u going to help

I will enchant you. Would you like that?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Graycoder:

I will enchant you. Would you like that?

Lol
No thanks
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol
No thanks

grin grin

You see, just like your own deja vu, I also knew you were going to say No, thanks. And I am normal, like it has happened before in the past. grin

We are not crazy my friend, it's just one of those things.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by enilove(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:

It used to happen to me when I was about the age of seven to Ten years old.

Something would happen or an event and I would be sure It had happened b4. I lost the gift when I started committing sin.

I would advice you to run away from sin , fast regularly, read your Bible and go to a Bible believing church.
Also, stop telling people about it because they can kill the seed in you b4 it germinates.
I had to go for deliverance b4 God started showing me things again.

What you have is the gift of Vision.

I pray you will not lose it ,in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2017
I[quote author=Graycoder post=61152678]

grin grin

You see, just like your own deja vu, I also knew you were going to say No, thanks. And I am normal, like it has happened before in the past. grin

We are not crazy my friend, it's just one of those things.[/quote

Oya let's talk dear
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by awillabo: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Sorry. Have been try such. I can provide you counseling
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by GodsMopol: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2017
hi mhizesther

I went through your thread and I noticed two things

the first is, you speak in tongues

When you consider Joel 2:28-29, it spoke about what's God will freely be giving to people in this dispensation.

I really don't want you to be offended in the gift. Your gift at this stage might not be fully understood because we are growing in the faith. brb
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
GodsMopol:
hi mhizesther

I went through your thread and I noticed two things

the first is, you speak in tongues

When you consider Joel 2:28-29, it spoke about what's God will freely be giving to people in this dispensation.

I really don't want you to be offended in the gift. Your gift at this stage might not be fully understood because we are growing in the faith. brb

It's just somehow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? / If Evolution Was True! / Christians,please Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Is Regards As Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.