Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Please help i'm Going Crazy!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please help i'm Going Crazy!! (7085 Views)

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. / HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Graycoder:

grin grin

You see, just like your own deja vu, I also knew you were going to say No, thanks. And I am normal, like it has happened before in the past. grin

We are not crazy my friend, it's just one of those things.

I sent u a pm
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:
I

How and when are we starting the 'talk?'
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:

I sent u a pm

I have not received it.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:

I sent u a pm

Ignore the pm formalities, my Lady. You can find me here 07052372106 or graycoder84@gmail.com

Just beep me and I'll get back to you, won't keep you waiting.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by GodsMopol: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
mhizesther:

It's just somehow

Yes, what I feel about it all is that, you are shown to pray about them

yea, that reminds me, Kenneth hagin, I believe in vision, dreams, visions and prophecy are good books to catch

I beg you, stay away from that gra guy up there
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
GodsMopol:

yea, that reminds me, Kenneth hagin, I believe in vision, dreams, visions and prophecy are good books to catch

I'm a huge fan of Kenneth, i still have that book. I just hope this doesn't swallow me
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by GodsMopol: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm a huge fan of Kenneth, i still have that book. I just hope this doesn't swallow me

which of the books I mentioned?

"I believe in vision" or "dream, vision and prophecy "

It won't, I have come to understand that ,in spiritual gifts,

2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. 5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2017
GodsMopol:

which of the books I mentioned?

"I believe in vision" or "dream, vision and prophecy "

It won't, I have come to understand that ,in spiritual gifts,

2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. 5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

I believe in vision
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
GodsMopol:

grin grin
Enemy. And why should she stay away from me, because you're the best for her? Idiat
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
hello Esther and how are you doing

mhizesther:

I sent u a pm
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2017
thyzee77:
hello Esther and how are you doing

I'm fine thank u, how are you?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
am fine and thnx for your response, i sent u a pm. can we get to talk better?

mhizesther:

I'm fine thank u, how are you?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by jayriginal: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Smh. This is disgraceful.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
mhizesther:

What's third eye?....
inner eye (maybe u are a shaman and u don't know )
meanwhile it also happen to me at times
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2017
I believe in vision [/quote]hello Esther...trust you are fine now?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2017
mhizesther:

What's third eye?....
Hello Esther....I trust you are good?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
D5000y:
Hello Esther....I trust you are good?

I'm fine thank you
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm fine thank you
You're welcome. I sent you a PM
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
They are all just sending her pms. wtf?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by caye(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
mhizesther:
I've been going through this stuff for about 8 months now...whenever I go out and I see something happening...probably a group of people talking, I get a flashback of that exact scenes with the same people nd position and I get to know what would happen next..its like that same scene has happened before...please I need help..i feel like I'm going crazy

It happens to me with a frequency of about once in a month #pastliferegression
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by brightpre(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
mhizesther:
I've been going through this stuff for about 8 months now...whenever I go out and I see something happening...probably a group of people talking, I get a flashback of that exact scenes with the same people nd position and I get to know what would happen next..its like that same scene has happened before...please I need help..i feel like I'm going crazy
am experiencing something like this but I do not get flashback,I just know what is gonna happen so minutes from now,it all started late last month.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by tuk2ato(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
deja vu, don't stress.
mhizesther:
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Immorttal: 1:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Don't allow this religious fanatics to misdirect you,. Meanwhile there are three things that could trigger this:
1. Past life regression 2. Dreams 3. Keen memory; a similar event or gathering has occured before in this lifetime especially in your childhood.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by marklele(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
you are a seer or a prophetess.. Develop it with prayers so you dont end in the wrong way..
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
mhizesther:

ignore all the religious sentiments attached to the previous answers you've gotten.
How old are you? That feeling is associated with the adolescence stage. You'll get over it
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
AceRoyal:

Hello, pls can we communicate via whatsapp?

You want to hear prophecy.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God..
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
TRADELYN:

You are OK.
The event first happened in your dreams, but you didn't remember those ones; and it became clear to you as if same event had occured before in reality.

Be calm and think deep...

Do you remember your dreams?

You just got it right.

When she becomes strong, she can change events to her wish.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:

It's getting worse...been experiencing this stuff for a whole week now

Which church do you attend ?

Are you a Christian ?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Naughtysite:

Which church do you attend ?

Are you a Christian ?

Nah not really... I Attend RCCG, but I just attend, for entertainment and to sing.... im not a serious christian
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Yesterday, I was at home and It was noisy outside, so I just went outside to see what was going on. There was this man arguing with a woman.. and u know how women are, she kept on dragging his clothes.. immediately I got there, there was serious vibration I felt in my body and I just started seeing that same event happening in my head, it was like this stuff was happening physically and in my head too,, except that the one in my head was very very fast, in my head the man was trying to push the woman away but he stepped on a stone, fell and hit his head against the Nepa pole outside... about 2 mins after I got my senses back this man was trying to free himself from the woman and he stepped on that stone,and hit his head on the pole. I was shocked, like it all happened in my head first, I saw it happen.... then it happened physically too....

Please I need someone to explain this, someone who knows about this.. please

1 Like

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by 2dice01: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:
Yesterday, I was at home and It was noisy outside, so I just went outside to see what was going on. There was this man arguing with a woman.. and u know how women are, she kept on dragging his clothes.. immediately I got there, there was serious vibration I felt in my body and I just started seeing that same event happening in my head, it was like this stuff was happening physically and in my head too,, except that the one in my head was very very fast, in my head the man was trying to push the woman away but he stepped on a stone, fell and hit his head against the Nepa pole outside... about 2 mins after I got my senses back this man was trying to free himself from the woman and he stepped on that stone,and hit his head on the pole. I was shocked, like it all happened in my head first, I saw it happen.... then it happened physically too....

Please I need someone to explain this, someone who knows about this.. please
esther the visionarian grin

It use to happen to me too sometimes

I will think of something... Then it will happen within few minutes or so...

You ain't going crazy... Oya calm down
Go drink a glass of water cool
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2017
2dice01:
esther the visionarian grin

It use to happen to me too sometimes

I will think of something... Then it will happen within few minutes or so...

You ain't going crazy... Oya calm down
Go drink a glass of water cool

U sure? I actually like water...so I don't believe in bible and all . But don't try me,I know every verse in the bible.. but I just know I believe in water.. Like just give me a bowl of water and play songs, calm songs... and watch me do strange stuffs.. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Evolution Was True! / Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. / A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.