Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Please help i'm Going Crazy!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please help i'm Going Crazy!! (7245 Views)

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. / HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by 2dice01: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

U sure? I actually like water...so I don't believe in bible and all . But don't try me,I know every verse in the bible .. but I just know I believe in water.. Like just give me a bowl of water and play songs, calm songs... and watch me do strange stuffs.. lol
grin easy lioness
At bolded even pastors don't know all the bible verse

So what you believe in ma'am
Amadioha or science?

Strange stuffs

Like what huh
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:
Yesterday, I was at home and It was noisy outside, so I just went outside to see what was going on. There was this man arguing with a woman.. and u know how women are, she kept on dragging his clothes.. immediately I got there, there was serious vibration I felt in my body and I just started seeing that same event happening in my head, it was like this stuff was happening physically and in my head too,, except that the one in my head was very very fast, in my head the man was trying to push the woman away but he stepped on a stone, fell and hit his head against the Nepa pole outside... about 2 mins after I got my senses back this man was trying to free himself from the woman and he stepped on that stone,and hit his head on the pole. I was shocked, like it all happened in my head first, I saw it happen.... then it happened physically too....

Please I need someone to explain this, someone who knows about this.. please
they call this dejavu ... I experienced this a lot years back but its stopped due to some stuffs .... I'm only tryin to get it back ...

you aren't crazy...

and you are of the waters like I read from your post, I lost mine growing up and possibly because I'm a guy or I was locked out.. I can't really tell. I only get flashes...
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2017
2dice01:
grin easy lioness
At bolded even pastors don't know all the bible verse

So what you believe in ma'am
Amadioha or science?

Strange stuffs

Like what huh

I'm saying I know all.... My mom made me memorise bible verses right from my childhood days till my early teenage life.. I memorised them out of compulsion, I lived in a very strict environment.. momsi would always force me to read and even hit me, so whenever it was time for children/teens programme, she would push me to go and read, so she could get praises from members /pastors.. sadly, she doesn't even know half of the bible.. if u read a bible verse, I might nit be able to get the exact verse, but i'll definitely get the chapter..... nd today it's stuck there.... I believe in nature..
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2017
doctorkush:
they call this dejavu ... I experienced this a lot years back but its stopped due to some stuffs .... I'm only tryin to get it back ...

you aren't crazy...

and you are of the waters like I read from your post, I lost mine growing up and possibly because I'm a guy or I was locked out.. I can't really tell. I only get flashes...

Oh!! How did u lose it? U probably got into sin... u could get it back
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by 2dice01: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm saying I know all.... My mom made me memorise bible verses right from my childhood days till my early teenage life.. I memorised them out of compulsion, I lived in a very strict environment.. momsi would always force me to read and even hit me, so whenever it was time for children/teens programme, she would push me to go and read, so she could get praises from members /pastors.. sadly, she doesn't even know half of the bible.. if u read a bible verse, I might nit be able to get the exact verse, but i'll definitely get the chapter..... nd today it's stuck there.... I believe in nature..
my friend I still cant believe joor

Until maybe we do question/answer

Seems the problem you have now is you don't believe in bible or God exist

Your folks forcing you made it even worse...

You need to start yoga exercise
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2017
2dice01:
my friend I still cant believe joor

Until maybe we do question/answer

Seems the problem you have now is you don't believe in bible or God exist

Your folks forcing you made it even worse...

You need to start yoga exercise

I'm all grown up, no more brain washing .. I just don't buy the Christianity shit.. I never will.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by 2dice01: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm all grown up, no more brain washing .. I just don't buy the [b{Christianity shit[/b] .. I never will.
lol I know you are angry
Have you drank the glass of water yet cheesy

At the bolded you don't have to say such... If e be pastor you go marry last last
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

Nah not really... I Attend RCCG, but I just attend, for entertainment and to sing.... im not a serious christian

You need to take God seriously. If not for anything, for eternity.

The gift you are having is what Pastors are using to make millions of dollars through prophecy. I am not asking you to convert it to money. Where they tell you what happened before you met them and whats going to happen when you leave church.

But you may consider marrying a Pastor.

Lol..
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2017
Naughtysite:

You need to take God seriously. If not for anything, for eternity.

The gift you are having is what Pastors are using to make millions of dollars through prophecy. I am not asking you to convert it to money. Where they tell you what happened before you met them and whats going to happen when you leave church.

But you may consider marrying a Pastor.

Lol..

Lol, why on earth should I marry a pastor oo
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol, why on earth should I marry a pastor oo

Pastors are very nice people, at least they don't beat their wives.

And most of them drive Range Rover jeep.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:
Yesterday, I was at home and It was noisy outside, so I just went outside to see what was going on. There was this man arguing with a woman.. and u know how women are, she kept on dragging his clothes.. immediately I got there, there was serious vibration I felt in my body and I just started seeing that same event happening in my head, it was like this stuff was happening physically and in my head too,, except that the one in my head was very very fast, in my head the man was trying to push the woman away but he stepped on a stone, fell and hit his head against the Nepa pole outside... about 2 mins after I got my senses back this man was trying to free himself from the woman and he stepped on that stone,and hit his head on the pole. I was shocked, like it all happened in my head first, I saw it happen.... then it happened physically too....

Please I need someone to explain this, someone who knows about this.. please

This is serious. Mine takes weeks to happen.

I can see an accident or catastrophe. Change the events if unfavourable.

Thank God, lately i can now avert some catastrophe through Faith and Prayer.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
Naughtysite:

This is serious. Mine takes weeks to happen.

I could tell people the sex of the babies in their womb. See an accident or catastrophe. Change the events if unfavourable.

Thank God, lately i can now avert some catastrophe through Faith and Prayer.

We need to talk more..u on whatsapp?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

We need to talk more..u on whatsapp?

Yes.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Naughtysite:

Yes.

Please could u send ur number to My mail?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

Please could u send ur number to My mail?

Ok.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why on earth am I still following this thread of witches and wizards grin grin grin
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Graycoder:
Why on earth am I still following this thread of witches and wizards grin grin grin

U say what?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nostradamus: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2017
weird people popping up on nairaland
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
mhizesther:

U say what?

Witches and Wizards, of course. grin grin
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by hanassholesolo: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
mhizesther:

not really

So after the flashback happens, how long into the future can you predict? 1min? 2min?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
hanassholesolo:

So after the flashback happens, how long into the future can you predict? 1min? 2min?

Depends, the last one was about 2 mins... ive had some that took a whole year to manifest...
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Hier(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
mhizesther:

Depends, the last one was about 2 mins... ive had some that took a whole year to manifest...

hmmmm

Does your mum know about this thing thats happening to you

I mean, did you inherit it from her
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hier:

Well, I really felt like snubbing you and at the same time shed tears.

from your name, I could infer you a Christian

See go and read Daniel and I think you need to start taking your relationship with God and stop asking question meant for nursery students

Wetin concern Daniel concern this guys wahala
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
greatnaija01:
your third eye or intuitive cognitive consciousness is only sharper. relax and use it to make money

How?
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hier:

hmmmm

Does your mum know about this thing thats happening to you

I mean, did you inherit it from her

I don't know, momsi is a christian... she doesn't believe in stuff like this...
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
It happened today.....thankfully, it's a good one... there's this woman in my church, she's been having issues conceiving.. then today, I was just sitting... then it happened again.. I felt the vibration and I saw the image, the woman carrying a baby... I love this one...
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Graycoder: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
mhizesther:
It happened today.....thankfully, it's a good one... there's this woman in my church, she's been having issues conceiving.. then today, I was just sitting... then it happened again.. I felt the vibration and I saw the image, the woman carrying a baby... I love this one...

It's starting to seem like Nollywood movies.
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Graycoder:

It's starting to seem like Nollywood movies.

I'm not asking you to believe
Re: Please help i'm Going Crazy!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2017
I'm not surprised that all these religious fūcktards have not suggested you go seen a freaking psychiatrist, you have a psychiatric problem simple. If you think you have supernatural powers then make 1000 consecutive correct stock market forecast first angry . Nonsense, see a psychiatrist before things get out hand, and if you're taking recreational drugs, now is the time to get clean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Comments About The Beating Of Jesus Christ Here / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / Pastor Adeboye - Let Your Little Light Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.