Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo (895 Views)

Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. / “Maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You’re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri / Maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You’re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by Sambusiness(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
If you can solve this equation within a minute then you are very intelligent.

Its fun though.

Re: Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
I'll move the green stick turning that 6 to 0.

5 Likes

Re: Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by gozzlin: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
angry

Move that yellow stick of the plus sign to 6, it becomes 8 and the + becomes - (minus)

I'm a genius y'all.

5 Likes

Re: Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by wahles(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
I'll move the green stick turning that 6 to 0.
Re: Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by IamLEGEND1: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
This thing nearly confuse me.

But it's simple...... Take the horizontal(yellow) stick out of the plus sign and add it to the 6 and you have

8-4=4
Re: Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by Caustics: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
5 + 4 = 9

Modified: 9 does not fit

0 + 4 = 4

Re: Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by AlexCk: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Question
6+4=4

Answer:
5+4=9

Move the blue stick at 6, to the right hand side,on top of 4

2 Likes

Re: Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by jidxin(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
5 + 4 = 9
Re: Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by malificent(f): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
8-4=4
Re: Quiz Of The Day!! Solve This Within A Minute Then You’re Very Intelligent [photo by mrmrmister: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
gozzlin:
angry

Move that yellow stick of the plus sign to 6, it becomes 8 and the + becomes - (minus)

I'm a genius y'all.
AlexCk:
Question
6+4=4

Answer:
5+4=9

Move the blue stick at 6, to the right hand side,on top of 4

You're both correct.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession / Checkout The Viral Video Of Bootilicious Lady Twerking On The Streets For Men / Secondary School Student Posts Half N@ked Pictures On Facebook To Celebrate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.