Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession (896 Views)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles / What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Chicybez: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
I would appreciate your candid advise please.

At infancy, i had this passion for Tv. i love watching news casters do their job. i always pick up my Nursery Rhymes Text book and cast along with them ( funny right? but that was my infant hobby)

one thing led to another, I ended up reading Accountancy but i have got no job satisfaction in my practicing profession, this passion for being in the Media house either presenting programs, casting news or anything on air is stronger than i can imagine now. I know I have got ALL it takes to be on AIR (talking about my command of English Language, Vocal efficiency, tone, voice, even the looks (lol: I trust Nairalanders, they will rush to see my profile dp but unfortunately, its not there- lol)

Pls how do i find my self in the Media house to fulfill my dreams, mind, i can't go back to school to study Mass-Com.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Teaveapoet(f): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ok, There z dis broadcastin, radio, presenter school i heard about on radio. they run 6month trainin course, a yr and it depends. u can enrol and u can just b connectd. check google" cant rememba d name oh.
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by SINZ: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Since you don't want to go back to school then you're gonna have to fűck someone then. smiley

Or do you need us to point you to the right person?
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
why didn't you study Mass comm in the 1st place
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Marcelo290(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
It all depends on who you know, shikina.
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Chicybez: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
[sup][/sup]thanks but can u help me with the name? i googled it but found noyhing
Teaveapoet:
Ok, There z dis broadcastin, radio, presenter school i heard about on radio. they run 6month trainin course, a yr and it depends. u can enrol and u can just b connectd. check google" cant rememba d name oh.
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Teaveapoet(f): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chicybez:
[sup][/sup]thanks but can u help me with the name? i googled it but found noyhing
ok. i will get back to you on this. i think it is A-z broadcasting school but let me ask first.
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Apply in radio or tv stations in your state of residence, when you get it, leave the bank job and pursue your dream job even though the salary difference will be much but it's your dream.

Bank jobs kills people's dream, before you know it, you have wasted years working in bank and they might even lay off one day.
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by demgo: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Check NTA college, I think they have centres in every state or zone. Enquire how they work, see how you can do it on part time. Don't resign your work until you are sure you have got what you want. Best of luck
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Chicybez: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
[sup][/sup]Thanks, but they are not here in Jigawa state.
demgo:
Check NTA college, I think they have centres in every state or zone. Enquire how they work, see how you can do it on part time. Don't resign your work until you are sure you have got what you want. Best of luck
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Chicybez: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2017
[sup][/sup]your absolutely correct. thanks. its just that getting the job is difficult. they keep telling you "you didt read a course relating to media" blablabla
Rorachy:
Apply in radio or tv stations in your state of residence, when you get it, leave the bank job and pursue your dream job even though the salary difference will be much but it's your dream.

Bank jobs kills people's dream, before you know it, you have wasted years working in bank and they might even lay off one day.
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Chicybez: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2017
thanks, the A-Z broadcasting didt pop out any meaningful info. still awaits your response...Thanks so much for helping
Teaveapoet:

ok. i will get back to you on this. i think it is A-z broadcasting school but let me ask first.
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Teaveapoet(f): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Chicybez:
thanks, the A-Z broadcasting didt pop out any meaningful info. still awaits your response...Thanks so much for helping
1. FRCN Training School. www.radionigeriaonline.com
2. Nigerian Institute Of Journalism
nij.edu.ng/
3. National broadcast academy 09052294764
try any of those.
Re: How Do I Switch To Newscasting/media Personality From Banking Profession by Chicybez: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
thanks so much.
Teaveapoet:

1. FRCN Training School. www.radionigeriaonline.com
2. Nigerian Institute Of Journalism
nij.edu.ng/
3. National broadcast academy 09052294764
try any of those.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't You Marry A Single Mother? / Nigerian Man In SA Buys G-class For Man To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife / I Need Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.