Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Date With This Amazing Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Date With This Amazing Babe (1294 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Date With This Amazing Babe by fox26: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
I started communicating with this lady who I thought have the real body shape of one the angels in heaven next to Abraham and Jesus in heaven, I flew from Abuja to Lagos where she is based. I managed to get one night with her, it was a shocking blind date people. I met her at the front door of the hotel and she was so excited by meeting me. we walked to the hotel room and I heard a weird sound like farts, I took it easy . we entered in the room , started kissing , and she fartted bhoo ooo , hey another mind told me that I must pretend like I heard nothing the other mind was saying she might be sick or eaten too much yamu.

I carried on romancing the bootylicious bombolady , juicy lips firm boobs , and she was smelling nice nice quality perfume! !
I was hard and Hot quickly so I pulled down her pants and she gave me the doggy style, my manhood entered slowly and she started moaning I started going faster . she fartted third time!! bhoo I kept riding her merciless, babe screamed and fartted simultaneously and continously, Yack!! my trousers and underwears were still on one leg , she started differen moans and my right hand was pushing he head down on the bed corner while my anaconda sliding and thrust her wet wet big pvssy , all of a sudden faeces shoot out her exposed and stretched anus , geez fvcken diarrhoea or what! !! she shit my dick down to my clothes and shoes! ! that animal below is the woman I will not forget.

bros I am warning you that if a lady farts , please don't touch her bottom sooner.

1 Like

Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol.
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by ikp120(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kkkkkkkk... You've been noticed bro.

Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
WTF did i just read undecided
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by IamLEGEND1: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2017

Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by tripplephi: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WANT TO LIE, PLS USE PHOTOSHOP
You must be a chronic jobless dude.... that pics is popular on google... TRY AGAIN

fox26:
I started communicating with this lady who I thought have the real body shape of one the angels in heaven next to Abraham and Jesus in heaven, I flew from Abuja to Lagos where she is based. I managed to get one night with her, it was a shocking blind date people. I met her at the front door of the hotel and she was so excited by meeting me. we walked to the hotel room and I heard a weird sound like farts, I took it easy . we entered in the room , started kissing , and she fartted bhoo ooo , hey another mind told me that I must pretend like I heard nothing the other mind was saying she might be sick or eaten too much yamu.

I carried on romancing the bootylicious bombolady , juicy lips firm boobs , and she was smelling nice nice quality perfume! !
I was hard and Hot quickly so I pulled down her pants and she gave me the doggy style, my manhood entered slowly and she started moaning I started going faster . she fartted third time!! bhoo I kept riding her merciless, babe screamed and fartted simultaneously and continously, Yack!! my trousers and underwears were still on one leg , she started differen moans and my right hand was pushing he head down on the bed corner while my anaconda sliding and thrust her wet wet big pvssy , all of a sudden faeces shoot out her exposed and stretched anus , geez fvcken diarrhoea or what! !! she shit my dick down to my clothes and shoes! ! that animal below is the woman I will not forget.

bros I am warning you that if a lady farts , please don't touch her bottom sooner.

Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
wich blogsite u get dis pix?
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by SirMichael1: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2017

Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by Anticqz: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
If slap DAT ur lie lie mouth...

Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by fox26: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
tripplephi:
NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WANT TO LIE, PLS USE PHOTOSHOP
You must be a chronic jobless dude.... that pics is popular on google... TRY AGAIN

here is another sucker wishing me to be jobless! ! I am a Qualified Artisan, without my skills tje whole Nigeria will fall bros. I cannot be jobless,
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by tripplephi: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
LIES are not for the mature... stop lying with pictures and posts.... grow up

fox26:

here is another sucker wishing me to be jobless! ! I am a Qualified Artisan, without my skills tje whole Nigeria will fall bros. I cannot be jobless,
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by fox26: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
tripplephi:
LIES are not for the mature... stop lying with pictures and posts.... grow up

jealousy jealousy dude!! I tap that ass tho. don't admire all the nice booty you see that's a lesson you must get here.
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by tripplephi: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
you are only as expensive/cheap as the dirty linen you publicly wash, somethings are PRIVATE... dont spill it out.

fox26:

jealousy jealousy dude!! I tap that ass tho. don't admire all the nice booty you see that's a lesson you must get here.
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by fox26: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
tripplephi:
you are only as expensive/cheap as the dirty linen you publicly wash, somethings are PRIVATE... dont spill it out.

these are hoes oga. I guess you're 45years old
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by tripplephi: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
well am 27, but we will both be 45 one day... but I wont be the one to regret staying away from hoes. na ya life sha

fox26:

these are hoes oga. I guess you're 45years old
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by fox26: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
tripplephi:
well am 27, but we will both be 45 one day... but I wont be the one to regret staying away from hoes. na ya life sha

life is too short.
Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by tripplephi: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
meanwhile..... Eternity is too long... so make the SHORT LIFE COUNT FOR ALL ETERNITY...

fox26:

life is too short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Date With This Amazing Babe by fox26: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
tripplephi:
meanwhile..... Eternity is too long... so make the SHORT LIFE COUNT FOR ALL ETERNITY...

now I can count that there is one clever niralander saw. you're bright ,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Made Peace With A Rival Over A Girlfriend / See How To Increase Bre@st Firmness, Your Brest Go Stand Well And Point Stright / Are You Been Rejected In Relationship Why Not Try Interracial Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.