Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before (1587 Views)

A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / See How This Lady Lost Her Surprise Proposal. / My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Trendings: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Giovanni (Angolan) literally raised the bar for his queen Chineye (Nigerian) with this breathtaking proposal.

What else can one say about this Fairy tale proposal on a Yacht sailing on a deserted island in Santorini Greece. The guy had the place well lit with beautiful white candle light sticks to form the shape of love, in which they both stood while a drone flew in to deliver the proposal ring to which he knelt down and proposed to his Beau who could not hide her joy and acceptance of the proposal which was also accompanied with a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

How Beautiful it is to be in Love!

http://www.weddings.ng/blog/fairy-tale-surprise-proposal-like-youve-never-seen-before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Trendings: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by NLTroubleChild: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wetn be this one again?
So we should fry Tea or what?
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Tapout(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
i just like the whole drone ish.... That's quite cool cool

1 Like

Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nice & Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lovely pictures I must say. May their marriage be as lovely as this proposal kiss...HML in advance to them.

...After careful observation, I have come to the conclusion that the average Naija guy has a very low 'foreign' exchange rate. These niggas keep hooking grannies, while our ladies get hot men.
It's only here dey select...No be their fault sef, na we make them get mouth locally. Local champions grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by dominique(f): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cute couple, HML in advance kiss

pocohantas:
Lovely pictures I must say. May their marriage be as lovely as this proposal ...HML in advance to them.

...After careful observation, I have come to the conclusion that the average Naija guy has a very low 'foreign' exchange rate. These niggas keep hooking grannies, while our ladies get hot men.
It's only here dey select...No be their fault sef, na we make them get mouth locally. Local champions grin grin

Na local champions true true. Same sets of guys that treat naija women as if they're doing her a favour by marrying her. Guys is it a taboo to hook a hot foreign lady? Ayam not understanding o

1 Like

Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by pocohantas(f): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
dominique:

Na local champions true true. Same sets of guys that treat naija women as if they're doing her a favour by marrying her. Guys is it a taboo to hook a hot foreign lady? Ayam not understanding o

Which hot foreign lady go follow the average Naija guy, give am citizenship, deal with over bloated ego, tolerate excesses...get cheated on and be told men are polygamous? She go just fling am to the kerb.

Only our rich men and celebrities can get the hot ones...no be only Naija girls like money. The average guys will keep hooking grannies and washing their pants grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Mentions: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
dominique:

we are helping you women by marrying your disgusting personalities, you women aren't worth a dime
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Lovely pictures I must say. May their marriage be as lovely as this proposal kiss...HML in advance to them.

sis this is just display of wealth
It has nothing to do with true love
I will do thesame if I have his kind of money and I want to impress my girlfriend
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Which hot foreign lady go follow the average Naija guy, give am citizenship, deal with over bloated ego, tolerate excesses...get cheated on and be told men are polygamous? She go just fling am to the kerb.

Only our rich men and celebrities can get the hot ones. The average guys will keep hooking grannies and washing their pants grin

(Un)Fortunately most hot foreign babes were not raised to have low self worth, they can't stomach the obnoxious ego of the average naija guy. Ironically these guys call Nigerian ladies all manners of unprintable names, yet these babes are hooking hot foreign guys with ease. What are these foreign guys seeing in our ladies that naija guys are not seeing?

See what I mean?

Mentions:
we are helping you women by marrying your disgusting personalities, you women aren't worth a dime

If their personalities were that disgusting, why are they getting married to good looking foreign men while you guys have to manage the oldies? Who is with the disgusting personality here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by pocohantas(f): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
sis this is just display of wealth
It has nothing to do with true love
I will do the same if I have his kind of money and I want to impress my girlfriend
This one can't read o. Where you see true love for my post?
Why una dey always marry old foreign women,while our ladies hook handsome men. That's the topic, Oga...
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
pocohantas:

This one can't read o. Where you see true love for my post?
Why una dey always marry old foreign women,while our ladies hook handsome men. That's the topic, Oga...
yes I understand your post
I was just trying to say that doesn't mean the lady will be happy too
Nigerian men which I am very fortunate to be part of are the most loving species on earth grin grin
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Mentions: 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
dominique:

(Un)Fortunately most hot foreign babes were not raised to have low self worth, they can't stomach the obnoxious ego of the average naija guy. Ironically these guys call Nigerian ladies all manners of unprintable names, yet these babes are hooking hot foreign guys with ease. What are these foreign guys seeing in our ladies that naija guys are not seeing?

See what I mean?

If their personalities were that disgusting, why are they getting married to good looking foreign men while you guys have to manage the oldies? Who is with the disgusting personality here?
lets begin with a woman that receives recharge card from a stranger on a begging thread. Do u know her?

Or a woman that claims holy online but isn't worth all that, stop giving urself hype that you're not worth, women u inclusive aren't worth a dime

An online beggar has a disgusting personality
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by dominique(f): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mentions:
lets begin with a woman that receives recharge card from a stranger on a begging thread. Do u know her?

Or a woman that claims holy online but isn't worth all that, stop giving urself hype that you're not worth, women u inclusive aren't worth a dime

An online beggar has a disgusting personality

Males don't beg online? E-begging is now an occupation for some guys, they're all over social media including nairaland begging for school fees, rent and whatnot. I'm not in support of girls heaping responsibilities on guys but heck! You guys allow it then turn around and start complaining. Still doesn't explain why you guys can get above average looking foreign babes and your female counterparts are doing far better. If they had such a disgusting personality as you claimed, foreign guys wouldn't have gotten attracted to them, don't you think?
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by CaesarDon(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Only our rich men and celebrities can get the hot ones...no be only Naija girls like money. The average guys will keep hooking grannies and washing their pants grin

chill lady what's your deal with nigerian guys, I'm sure u know black men are involved in more interracial marriages than black women, how many wealthy and successful white men have you seen in relationships with black women, the negligible ones that do, don't go for stark dark women, the same can be said for successful black men they go for the white folks (need I say more on dis)
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by CaesarDon(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2017
dominique:

See what I mean?

as much as i despise being a fraud, in a relationship we all know this is clearly the case here and not because of rejection, no sane black man would get involved in this relationships except for ulterior motives, why do black women in America suffer self esteem issues and complain all the good successful black men have been taken by their white folks, white women even prefer black men cos they're thicker if u know what I mean.
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by pocohantas(f): 2:17am On Jul 22, 2017
CaesarDon:

chill lady what's your deal with nigerian guys, I'm sure u know black men are involved in more interracial marriages than black women, how many wealthy and successful white men have you seen in relationships with black women, the negligible ones that do, don't go for stark dark women, the same can be said for successful black men they go for the white folks (need I say more on dis)

I don't have any business with 'black men'. I am talking about 'Nigerian' men, why una dey marry old mama for green card? Why not the young ones, no be the same green card?
Stop deflecting.

dominique:

What are these foreign guys seeing in our ladies that naija guys are not seeing?

They see with better lenses
Our Naija guys lenses are blurred with ego and stereotypes... grin.
I see what you mean, that's the ego I am talking about.

sunshineG:
yes I understand your post. I was just trying to say that doesn't mean the lady will be happy too. Nigerian men which I am very fortunate to be part of are the most loving species on earth grin grin

I will be a liar to say there are no good Naija men, I just want to know why your fellow good men settle for grannies mostly.
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by luminouz(m): 2:50am On Jul 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't have any business with 'black men'. I am talking about 'Nigerian' men, why una dey marry old mama for green card? Why not the young ones, no be the same green card?
Stop deflecting.

They see with better lenses
Our Naija guys lenses are blurred with ego and stereotypes... grin.
I see what you mean, that's the ego I am talking about.

I will be a liar to say there are no good Naija men, I just want to know why your fellow good men settle for grannies mostly.
Babe u dey dare me o...... tongue
Wait eh...u go soon see my blond n blue eyed oyinbo goddess!!!!
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Daeylar(f): 5:59am On Jul 22, 2017
This is just lovely kiss
Happy married life to them.

where he proposed is just so beautiful, nice pictures
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by CaesarDon(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Stop deflecting.

You've answered ur question, they'd probably settle 4 anyone dat comes their way, or if u wanna swindle someone in a SHORT-TERM relationship would u leave d gullible ones and settle 4 d smarter ones, green card is wats in question here, not ego, self worth or outright rejection as uve stated.

Ask S.A and Kenyan ladies y dey prefer naija men, we're all a Catch wink
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by pocohantas(f): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2017
CaesarDon:

You've answered ur question, they'd probably settle 4 anyone dat comes their way, or if u wanna swindle someone in a SHORT-TERM relationship would u leave d gullible ones and settle 4 d smarter ones, green card is wats in question here, not ego, self worth or outright rejection as uve stated.

Ask S.A and Kenyan ladies y dey prefer naija men, we're all a Catch wink
Why can't you get the young ones to love you all sincerely, since you all are so desirable. That'll be a win-win.

https://www.nairaland.com/3931914/kenyan-women-cross-sahara-marry
https://www.nairaland.com/1822920/why-south-african-women-crazy
https://www.nairaland.com/3677344/when-it-comes-women-nigerian
https://www.nairaland.com/3444482/nigerian-men-beasts-bed-kenya

Money, money, money! Then sex ...Nothing out of ordinary. I really don't know why you should be excited about being liked for such. Then turnaround to complain Naija girls are materialistic.

luminouz:

Babe u dey dare me o...... :PWait eh...u go soon see my blond n blue eyed oyinbo goddess!!!!
When will you bring her? grin
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by luminouz(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2017
When will you bring her? grin[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha
When u want us to come!!!!!!
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2017
aww. This is cute. foreign guys can be so romantic ehn unlike these ones we have here..

All they know how to do is to invite you to their house. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by CaesarDon(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Why can't you get the young ones to love you all sincerely, since you all are so desirable. That'll be a win-win.

https://www.nairaland.com/3931914/kenyan-women-cross-sahara-marry
https://www.nairaland.com/1822920/why-south-african-women-crazy
https://www.nairaland.com/3677344/when-it-comes-women-nigerian
https://www.nairaland.com/3444482/nigerian-men-beasts-bed-kenya

Money, money, money! Then sex ...Nothing out of ordinary. I really don't know why you should be excited about being liked for such. Then turnaround to complain Naija girls are materialistic.

You buttressed my point with all dis links there was more to it dan money and sex read through yourself, most things dat attract ladies 2 guys besides sex & money are clearly stated there, d rest are just cheesy talk.
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
CaesarDon:

You buttressed my point with all dis links there was more to it dan money and sex read through yourself, most things dat attract ladies 2 guys besides sex & money are clearly stated there, d rest are just cheesy talk.

No, I am not buttressing your points. Except you have problems reading...and understanding.
Re: Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2017
dominique:
Cute couple, HML in advance kiss

The idiot in that picture used to live in my area.. Fvck boy.
I couldn't believe it when I heard grin

Nigerian men shaming us since BC angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Two Wife? / 7 Things Women Do That Annoy Men. Yes! It's Real / Help: I Have A Crush In A Lady In My New Church, How Do Express Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.