Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! (2529 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / I Was Warned But I Didn't Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by djgrafiti(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sometime in the past,I made a post about my girlfriend, how she has been loyal,loving and all that for the past 3yrs of our relationship and some dudes here warned me about trusting a woman and loving her unsparingly but my knuckle head won't listen,now I have discovered her crooked ways and she has confessed and beg for forgiveness, as most women do,to cut the long story short,she has been bleeping around in school with different men both lecturers,me on the other hand has been so faithful for the past 3 plus years of our relationship. I am confused now if I should go ahead and forgive and forget,while still carrying on with our marriage plans.
What should I do guys?
https://www.nairaland.com/2777290/got-best-girlfriend-everso-proud
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by olowookerekemi(f): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sorry bro
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leave the hoe bro, she's gonna cheat on u if u marry her. Let her go and move on. grin

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by bukason212(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
the ball is in his field not court. Have u seen people playing ball inside magistrate court. Take ur time ooo

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by djgrafiti(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
bukason212:

the ball is in his field not court. Have u seen people playing ball inside magistrate court. Take ur time ooo
Guys pls don't start,someone's heart is broken lol
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
bukason212:

Lol. Is it not meant to be an idiom?. Anyway, the ball is still in his court.
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by malificent(f): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ehya, it depends on you. You caught her, you've gotten wiser. You can choose to continue or you can decide to let her go. Weigh your options

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Gen2Soul22: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
A
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Originalsly: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
bukason212:

Hmmm.... the only court this one knows is magistrate court ... an empty barrel makes the most noise.
@ topic.....I really thought op learned the hard way..... back to square one....go ahead and marry her.
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Homeboiy: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Have u heard of payback
bro waste one more year of her time n dump her

Marry her n come back here to still complain we warned u
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Cladez(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Once bitten twice shy
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Cholls(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
olowookerekemi:
Sorry bro
my sister how is your brother Sola?
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by optional1(f): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
person wey eye don open wide no go fit close am again...
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by funlord(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
djgrafiti:
Sometime in the past,I made a post about my girlfriend, how she has been loyal,loving and all that for the past 3yrs of our relationship and some dudes here warned me about trusting a woman and loving her unsparingly but my knuckle head won't listen,now I have discovered her crooked ways and she has confessed and beg for forgiveness, as most women do,to cut the long story short,she has been bleeping around in school with different men both lecturers,me on the other hand has been so faithful for the past 3 plus years of our relationship. I am confused now if I should go ahead and forgive and forget,while still carrying on with our marriage plans.
What should I do guys?
https://www.nairaland.com/2777290/got-best-girlfriend-everso-proud

Bloody olodo.....next time listen to your elders....oya! angry

3 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by bukason212(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... the only court this one knows is magistrate court ... an empty barrel makes the most noise.
@ topic.....I really thought op learned the hard way..... back to square one....go ahead and marry her.

zero sense of humour. Some people self.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:

This comment made me remember a certain song by Drake. cry

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

This comment made me remember a certain song by Drake. cry
All right, Singledad. grin
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
All right, Singledad. grin

I don enter sad mood now cry cry , chai , did ur comment don wound me. cry
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

I don enter sad mood now cry cry , chai , did ur comment don wound me. cry
What's there to be sad about?.
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by olowookerekemi(f): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cholls:
my sister how is your brother Sola?
wu is sola
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
What's there to be sad about?.

It made me remember a sad past cry
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by ikp120(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

When you hear "These hoes ain't loyal", do no ever argue it.

Once a hoe, always a hoe! Just turn her to a fvck mate and get yourself another girl.
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Leave the hoe bro, she's gonna cheat on u if u marry her. Let her go and move on. grin
shocked shocked
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by OAFMods: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2017
djgrafiti:
. d

This is the 21st century bro so go ahead pick a hoe because every single girl is one and that's a fact with no exceptions based on my research n judgement. So pick a hoe, work hard, fvck hard and live life.

Your happiness should not be tied to a hoe. Not saying you should not love but think less of a woman they are undeserving of your tot. They are like a piece of cloth, use use and once it's worn out pick another. Loving turns the table on you and you get used used n dumped so stay on top of your game and live life. Towards the end of the cycle pick a hoe you can be proud of, snap pre-wedding photos on NL but never forget you are married to a hoe. Everyone one is anyway except you are married to a virgin.
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by khiaa(f): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2017
bukason212:

Lol grin She said it correctly, the basketball court.
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by djgrafiti(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2017
OAFMods:

This is the 21st century bro so go ahead pick a hoe because every single girl is one and that's a fact with no exceptions based on my research n judgement. So pick a hoe, work hard, fvck hard and live life.

Your happiness should not be tied to a hoe. Not saying you should not love but think less of a woman they are undeserving of your tot. They are like a piece of cloth, use use and once it's worn out pick another. Loving turns the table on you and you get used used n dumped so stay on top of your game and live life. Towards the end of the cycle pick a hoe you can be proud of, snap pre-wedding photos on NL but never forget you are married to a hoe. Everyone one is anyway except you are married to a virgin.
Bro u nailed it,99% of these gals nowadays are nothing but Hoes,she was always telling me about her friends sexcapades until I found out she was worst......after death fear women.
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Hun grin grin
how you na?
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
how you na?
Very good baby and you?
Re: Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Very good baby and you?
so fine and good. Thank God it's weekend

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Just Delivered A Beautiful Bouncing Baby Boy / Where Can I Buy Sense? / Sex Robots In Some Brothels, A Threat To Human Prostitutes (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.