Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) (2832 Views)

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS) / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2017
7 more likes signifying 7 more people participating as my audience, and I'll proceed.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Awww now you want to see me? Come to my house and you will grin

And don't lie about the desperation stuff. Let op help you! You'll never find a wife if you keep refusing to get help!

And yh I believe in beauty in diversity, so what
lol... see who'a talking about getting help... You that you'r self obsessed. Earlier the better! Get help why you can. Your case is very simple
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2017
5 more likes to go.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2017
4 more likes to go.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
2 more likes to go.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
1 more like to go.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Okay, I have my audience. Shall we begin....
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Although most people like to deny it, majority of the guys on this forum use this platform to find ladies to date, fuucck or marry. This is a fact!!. There are many people who have two seperate ccounts. They use one account to comment, while they use the other to send PMs. Some are bold enough to send PMs with their main accounts, but the point is ladies on the forum receive hundreds of PMs from guys. If you doubt me, ask any female NL user that is close to you. I mean the ones that have their pictures on their profile. You'd be astounded. So if we establish the fact that men use NL to find pretty women, it means that anyone who has access to an efficient technique in finding pretty women, would be more successful in this venture. I want to reveal this technique right now.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
My technique is called the ELITE HACK.

Anyone who has common sense and access to historical knowledge would acknowledge the fact that the ELITE, that is the psychopaths who control the major world banks, the media, the military industrial complex, the global firms and big industries, basically designed conventional formal education to raise obedient workers to work for them in their big establishments. They basically train the masses to be deferential farm animals who would work on their farms and do all the work for them while feeding them the illusion of freedom and financial independence. I borrowed the name of this hack from the elite because what this hack is based on is using people to get what you want. We are going to be using hornny pervs to get what we want.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
I know the NL lives of many of you. I know how you run hurriedly to check the profile of any username that has an 'f' attached to it. I know the look of disappointment on your faces when you realize she isn't pretty. I know the rage that consumes you when you realize she doesn't have her picture on her profile. I know how you rummage through front page topics to click on the photos of female monikers just to find pretty girls. I know how you scour the birthday profiles on the front page to find pretty ladies, so you can say happy birthday and see where the conversation goes.

What if I told you that I could show you a technique which you can use to discover an average of 100 New pretty ladies per day without stressing yourselves? Remember, this technique is all about using people to get what we want, without them knowing they are being used.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Believe it or not, there are pervs on this forum who have perfected the act of stalking. These dudes have turned clicking on female profiles into a full time job. This isn't an exaggeration. I mean every word I just uttered. And what's astonishing about these dudes is that they have amazing tastes in women. They know how to separate the unattractive bean coats from the attractive seeds. And when they find these seeds, they click the follow button. And they don't stop clicking till they reach the follow limit of 250. These dudes are the key to our Pandora box. But how do we find them? Haha. That's why you have me here.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by itsinfochris(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

I guess u wanted 2 send dis 2 ur fada not me
����
Look At These People, Is It Fair To Do This In A Public? [Photo]

http://www.cutechrisblog.com/2017/07/look-at-these-people-is-it-fair-to-do.html
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
The way to find these pervs who represent our key to our treasure is simple. Just find one girl that typifies the kind of girl you are looking for. Once you find such a girl, click on her profile. Then scroll down to how following. If she is following more than 25 guys, then you don hit jackpot. This is because this kind of girl is the kind that follows back anyone who follows her. If this is the case, it means a percentage of the people she has followed back followed her first, and a percentage of these people are those our worker bee pervs who specialize in finding pretty women for us. All you have to do is click on the profile of any of these guys. Scroll down to their following and you'll behold a minefield of pretty women who in most cases have the qualities that the initial girl you clicked on her profile has.

Let me offer an example.

Click on the profile of https://www.nairaland.com/preca

This lady is obviously loaded in the front. Any perv who followed her obviously likes girls with big fronts.

Now scroll to her following. 90% of the guys there are pervs. Click on the profile of the first guy. Scroll down to his following. What you'd find is profiles of over 240 pretty women. It's not 250 because few of the women he is following have deactivated their accounts.

Do this with the next guy and the next one after that and you go tire to see fine chicks.

My work here is done.

Have a nice day.

6 Likes

Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by zinny377(f): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:
Hehehe there might be hope for Leonbonapart grin

Lovelygurl I think u and Leonbonapart should hook up because why are u always on each others case?

Pls don't eat my head off wink
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
zinny377:

Lovelygurl I think u and Leonbonapart should hook up because why are u always on each others case?

Pls don't eat my head off wink

Lol, you are cursing me unknowingly grin

Besides already taken tongue
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by FreeSpirited: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op grin grin....You really try....3 Gbosa for you. There's logic in that.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol, you are cursing me unknowingly grin

Besides already taken tongue
who is taken Lie again I can hear you
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
who is taken Lie again I can hear you

I know it's very difficult for you to accept but that's your problem grin Don't cry ehn grin

You will find yours too

Take heart, I can even help you search and follow the advices he is about to give uhn

It is well grin
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Destined2win: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin

This guy is a clown. But seriously how can a man be following 250 people, all females. Na so the thing hungry am? Nawa
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

I know it's very difficult for you to accept but that's your problem grin Don't cry ehn grin

You will find yours too

Take heart, I can even help you search and follow the advices he is about to give uhn

It is well grin
self consolation grin cheesy grin
No dude can't cope with that altitude of yours bad

You are the one to take heart grin
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
self consolation grin cheesy grin
No dude can't cope with that altitude of yours bad

You are the one to take heart grin

Oh I'm actually nice, if I like you

But the thing I don't like stupid people. I'm allergic to them grin
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by nelson7777: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
nice one op
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2017
I have a scape goat for you guys. His name is Sleepyeyez. The same guy that was attacking me for creating this thread. Check out his profile. He is one of our pervs.

https://www.nairaland.com/sleepyeyez
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
NLSnow:
I have a scape goat for you guys. His name is Sleepyeyez. The same guy that was attacking me for creating this thread. Check out his profile. He is one of our pervs.

NLsnow my guy!
ur joblessness don enter another level o!
so you still bitter about that small yabbing, days after.
anyway, ill go easy on you cos am enjoying the lil fame you throwing my way. grin

but seriously, loosen up, buddy
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by themayor4542(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
NLSnow:

My God! You were right. The guy followed over a hundred females. Looks like he's a serial stalker.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Preca(f): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
The way to find these pervs who represent our key to our treasure is simple. Just find one girl that typifies the kind of girl you are looking for. Once you find such a girl, click on her profile. Then scroll down to how following. If she is following more than 25 guys, then you don hit jackpot. This is because this kind of girl is the kind that follows back anyone who follows her. If this is the case, it means a percentage of the people she has followed back followed her first, and a percentage of these people are those our worker bee pervs who specialize in finding pretty women for us. All you have to do is click on the profile of any of these guys. Scroll down to their following and you'll behold a minefield of pretty women who in most cases have the qualities that the initial girl you clicked on her profile has.

Let me offer an example.

This lady is obviously loaded in the front. Any perv who followed her obviously likes girls with big fronts.

Now scroll to her following. 90% of the guys there are pervs. Click on the profile of the first guy. Scroll down to his following. What you'd find is profiles of over 240 pretty women. It's not 250 because few of the women he is following have deactivated their accounts.

Do this with the next guy and the next one after that and you go tire to see fine chicks.

My work here is done.

Have a nice day.
silence is the best answer for fools
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Preca:
silence is the best answer for fools

Dude has deactivated.
Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2017

Let me offer an example.

My work here is done.

Have a nice day.

You've got my like. Well articulated.

Re: How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) by teelaw4life(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017

Let me offer an example.

My work here is done.

Have a nice day.

NLSnow, we got off on a wrong note.when you asked for likes it just ticked me off. But i have to admit, this is crazy, you're absolutely correct. I just tried it on some random profiles and damn! A well deserved like and an unreserved apology from me bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive / 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Loosing Interest In Getting Married / Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.