Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai (21914 Views)

Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by Ahmeduana(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
TIME DON REACH TO FINISH THE SEASON FILM, SO YOU GUYS ARE ABOUT TO SHOW THE GRAND FINALE, 2019 IS GETTING CLOSER NO ACHIEVEMENT TO CAMPAIGN WITH, YOU LEFT WITH THE LAST TRICK IN YOUR BAG TO CONVINCE YOUR ZOMBIE FOLLOWERS THAT this is what you spent 1460 days doing.
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by LEXYCOM: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Day two is going....
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by DMerciful(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Worst case they use a look-a-like. Naija which way?
nextprince:
Strategically, he must have been captured, hence the order. I pray such strategy doesn't fail.
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by stevejomo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
If Nigeria is fortunate enough to exist till 2019
*Reminder*
*Agenda 2019*

*STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY FORMER GOVERNOR FOR SENATOR COME 2019 AND MAKE SURE ALL THE CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DO NOT RETURN* Let's fight the corruption ourselves.

Share if you are in support.
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by ugoelvis1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Which Shekau, haba how many times must he be killed. Or he resurrected thereafter to be killed again and he kept resurrecting. Nigeria, the greatest theater, ninth wonders of the world, the cat with nine lives, my beloved Country I hail thee.
IS THIS SHEKAU AND BOKO HARAM A MYTH OR A FACT?
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by Boyooosa(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
MINUS.... COUNTING!
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by Sodijan(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
The Nigerian Army are fooling dem self, some mths ago, dey publicity dat Shekarahu had been gunned. Now, which other Shekarahu are u still looking for ?
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by ndcide(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
They've made arrangements with one Shekau. They'll play the script soon.
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by 5oyad: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oga buratai should be the one leading the search for shekau afterall his c in c buhari told us he had relocated army hq to sambisa on d day of inauguration. Infact buhari should Be leading d search for shekau afterall he told us he would lead the fight against boko boys. Too much lie
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by rokbass(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Did Shekau resurrect from death? I thought Nigerian Army claimed he was killed sometimes ago.

Anyways, as commanded by COAS we pray that this unrepented enemy is captured once and for all either dead or alive.

:-Xmilitary please prove that you're indeed the sure security of this great country Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by ajisebioyo1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Buratai just sentenced some poor soldiers to death within 40 days! RIP to the poor soldiers. There was a country
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by ugoelvis1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
"Nigeria, we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribe and tongue may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,
Nigerians all, are proud to serve
our sovereign motherland."

Dignified in our lies
Strengthen in our confusion
United in Criminality
Honesty is a Crime
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by Myketuale(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
What i heard from someone is that, when a boko haram leader died so the next person to be their leader would be named shekau, So i think Shekau is a general name to any boko Haram leader....
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by CaptainFM1: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
sleepyeyez:
This Shekau dat dey have been repeatedly "capturing" or "killing" over the years, does he have clones?

Me sef tire ooo!
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by orjaha(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
with due respect sir, you can't because all your plans and steps been published on media, these people listen to news, read news paper all the time.

Sir, please hide your plans and steps
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by MDGsVISIBLE: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
luvinhubby:
Another page in the ridiculous and politically staged script of boko haram about to be opened for Nigerians and the world.

Watch this space.

You got the point..
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by Stemkay: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shekau is destined to die 70 times, then captured.
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by imam07: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
How many time do u want to kill him.
stephanie11:
On Friday 21st July 2017, the Chief of Army Staff, Nigerian Army, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai, directed the Theatre Commander, Operation LAFIYA DOLE, Major General Ibrahim Attahiru, to capture Abubakar Shekau, the so-called and self-styled leader of Boko Haram terrorist group, dead or alive.

PoliticsNGR learnt that the Theatre Commander was directed to do so within 40 days. He is to employ all arsenal at the disposal of the Theatre Command to smoke out Shekau wherever he is hiding in Nigeria.

According to a statement signed by the director of Army public relations, Gen. Sani Kukasheka, the general public was urged to also assist and volunteer information that would lead to the accomplishment of the task.

This development is coming a few weeks after the dreaded Boko Haram sect captured over 10 police women in Damboa, Borno state. The terror sect has released footage of the women with their leader, Shekau describing them as his 'slaves'.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/21/shekau-must-captured-dead-alive-buratai-orders-army/
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by fumiswtpusy(f): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Story.every year he must be captured.
Army people wey there work na to kill innocent people and fear terrorist that one na army.
These soldiers even lobby to be sent to biafra as they know that they are rich or my region oduduwa so that they can intimidate us anyhow because they know we are cowards.
They call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yorubagirl

1 Like

Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by Fauzydane(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
95 % lie loading i dey messi for de innocent solders we go go is a pitty
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by GoodMuyis(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
luvinhubby:
Another page in the ridiculous and politically staged script of boko haram about to be opened for Nigerians and the world.

Watch this space.

Shekau wey dem don carry before, come dey waith for Buhari to come back, so he can be serve with shekau head as isi-ewu for him
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by peternabiye(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na today kiss
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by cuteralph101(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
stephanie11:
On Friday 21st July 2017, the Chief of Army Staff, Nigerian Army, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai, directed the Theatre Commander, Operation LAFIYA DOLE, Major General Ibrahim Attahiru, to capture Abubakar Shekau, the so-called and self-styled leader of Boko Haram terrorist group, dead or alive.

PoliticsNGR learnt that the Theatre Commander was directed to do so within 40 days. He is to employ all arsenal at the disposal of the Theatre Command to smoke out Shekau wherever he is hiding in Nigeria.

According to a statement signed by the director of Army public relations, Gen. Sani Kukasheka, the general public was urged to also assist and volunteer information that would lead to the accomplishment of the task.

This development is coming a few weeks after the dreaded Boko Haram sect captured over 10 police women in Damboa, Borno state. The terror sect has released footage of the women with their leader, Shekau describing them as his 'slaves'.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/21/shekau-must-captured-dead-alive-buratai-orders-army/
unprofessionalism...so shekau will hear they coming for his head and still wait to be captured? Lol. Joke 40 days is here already we know if this holds water
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by sleepyeyez(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
danilmo:

guy ..its ok..
how many times will u ask this same question..
its obvious that they lied many months ago
leave that talk and move on...

give us better info if u av..tired of this question..
ah

And how many times will u giv d same hopeless answer?
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by mKc9ET(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
hmmmmm

Is it not the same sheku that they told us that they have killed?
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by sleepyeyez(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

Are we talking of a GEJ run administration which stole money meant for weaponry or PMB administration which has largely roll back bh and build the army? by God's grace shecow will be caught!

Wts dis one saying?
Am talkin bout d number of embarassing times d army has announced his death only for us to find out he's still breathing, ur saying something else
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by danilmo: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
sleepyeyez:

And how many times will u giv d same hopeless answer?
i never gav answer.i better b calm if i av none than spewing trash...only told u to give better info or better b quiet if u are here to ask dsame boring question of how many times..
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by sleepyeyez(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
danilmo:

i never gav answer.i better b calm if i av none than spewing trash...only told u to give better info or better b quiet if u are here to ask dsame boring question of how many times..

What info? Wen did i ask dis question in d past? We crossed paths b4? U mistakin me 4 d OP? U need glasses or ur head checked?
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by unchangeable: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
I think this wicked, terror man had been captured and deadly brutalised. How come he does appear and venish like day and night. it said that he was killed years ago. didn't that sound seriously crazy.
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by danilmo: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
sleepyeyez:

What info? Wen did i ask dis question in d past? We crossed paths b4? U mistakin me 4 d OP? U need glasses or ur head checked?
mtcheew..
Re: Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
stephanie11:

...mouth action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#endsars Protest Hits Akure / Olusegun Obasanjo: Before I Die, Lagos Will Become Africa’s 3rd Largest Economy / 10MW Tiga, Kano Hydro Switchyard In Progress. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.