Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,534 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad (9290 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by CaptainGOOD: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
itsinfochris:

Na Wa Ooo!! This Prost!tute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent
http://www.cutechrisblog.com/2017/07/na-wa-ooo-this-prosttute-confesses-to.html

shocked
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by 0b100100111: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
You don't know what have!

That girl is worth millions if in right quarters

She is a potent money ritual ingredient.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by zinokelvin(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Are you in this planet? That one no be news again we seen and that story of where girls get pregnant for father. Guy check your self too u dey fit satisfy this babe well?
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by toastedbread: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nma27:
ToastedBread what do u have to say to this?

It is a shame that in this age of sexdolls and cheap hoes, it was his daughter he chose to shooku shooku.
If he's reported to the authorities, how'll she pay tuition and rent? It's a matter that should be handled carefully.
More questions to be asked and answers will determine action.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by emaderocha(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
decatalyst:

You want to make the case madder?
how about maddest �
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by newdawn2017(f): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Makamuanwuo:
No ma
I thought as much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) / Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.