Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life (823 Views)

5 Neglected Truths That Encourage Ilicit Sex / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life by JoyofGod123: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2017
35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life
What you know is what will empower you; you are bound by what you know, and you can hardly go beyond that.

There are some truths some people have come to discover in their life and it’s working for them, and there are truths that others haven’t yet discovered and don’t know the power in it.

These truths below might sound simple, but they are very powerful when honestly applied:

1. NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING

Wake up every morning with this mindset that no one owes you anything. Some people limit what they can do by thinking the world is unfair to them and people owe them certain things, but this is untrue. Everything you need to succeed is deep within you, all you need do is reach out within and bring out that inner zeal or fire.

2. YOU CAN’T PLEASE EVERYONE

Stop living to please people, because you limit yourself when you do this. If you are aiming to please everyone and live the way others want you to live, it’ll be impossible for you to achieve anything great. You can’t fulfil everyone’s expectations; so create your own expectations and try to fulfil it.

3. EVERYTHING STARTS WITH YOUR MIND
Every great thing was first conceived in the mind, formed and then believed that it will become great. Your mind is your most powerful tool; it’s what you conceive in it that will be actualised in your life.

Positivity and negativity starts from the mind, and it’s the force that can determine just how far you can go.

4. ACTION IS EVERYTHING

People want the best things, they want to achieve impossible feats and they want to achieve great things in life, but they are afraid of starting; they are afraid of the part called ACTION. Action is very important if you must realise that great dream. Saint Francis of Assisi said: “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”

5. CHANGE STARTS FROM WITHIN

You’re the change that you want to see, you have the power to change everything around you, but the problem lies when you wait for others to change what you should change.
6. You are enough.

You were created by the same life force or divine power that creates galaxies, stars, oceans and flowers, and it created you as you are for a reason.

7. You are born inherently worthy.

You don’t need to earn your worth or justify your existence by ticking off a certain number of external achievements.

8. You are unique.

There has never before been a human like you and there never will be again. Do the world a favor and be yourself, instead of striving to be someone else.

9. You are a powerful creator.

If you are willing to take responsibility for your beliefs, attitudes and actions, you can create the life of your dreams.

10. We all have different bodies, personalities and beliefs, but we all have the same light shining within us. We have more in common than we think.

11. There are two parts of you — your ego mind which feeds on judgment, guilt and fear, and your spirit or soul which operates from forgiveness, innocence and love. Your soul is who you really are.

12. You have to leave your comfort zone in order to grow. On the other side of your fear is everything you ever dreamed of having and being.

13. We are all part of the one creation. We are pieces of the one puzzle called the Universe. At a very fundamental level, we are all one and connected.

14. Every day, every moment, is a fresh start. You are always free to make peace with your past, recreate yourself and build the life you want to live.

Read more @ https://www.joygist.com/35-powerful-truths-that-will-change-your-life/

SOURCE==> https://www.joygist.com/35-powerful-truths-that-will-change-your-life/

1 Like

Re: 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life by Gen2Soul22: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Nice1 op bt d tin no reach 35 na

1 Like

Re: 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Thank you lord! smiley

#YOLO
Re: 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life by Lalas247(f): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2017
Number 2 & 3 though grin
Too much sauce ....
Re: 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life by marshalcarter: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2017
angry this is where corruption comes in undecided all these APC ppl sha....how you go promise 35 things cum put only 14?

I can never vote you for a group adminundecided
lie liegrin

1 Like

Re: 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life by FIDELITY24(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2017
Nice article @op but u didn't keep to your promise... E no complete na
Re: 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2017
OP, let me toot my own horn: Number 1 is my personal catchphrase. I so believe it that I've achieved so much at 22, so much.

"Nobody owes me anything [nor do I]"
Re: 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life by JoyofGod123: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks to you all guys

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be???? / The Duties Of The Maid Of Honor To The Bride / Emotional Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.