Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral (5870 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by bbbabes1: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2017
After the disappointment of the Champions League final, with Juventus losing to Real Madrid in Cardiff, legendary goalkeeper, Gianluigi Buffon has been enjoying some time off with girlfriend, Ilaria D’Amico.

Amid rumours that the shot-stopper is set to hang his gloves after next summer’s World Cup in Russia, he and his girlfriend, D’Amico decided to get lost at sea ahead of what could be an enormous campaign.

Meanwhile, a popular Italian magazine, “Che” has published photos of Buffon and D’Amico on holiday and one in particular has gone viral as the paparazzi revealed photos of the couple's getaway which is undoubtedly mind-blowing and has sent the internet buzzing with mixed reactions

D’Amico is a well known presenter on Italian TV and is a famous personality in Italy.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/blow-job-photos-of-juventus-goalkeeper.html

lalasticlala
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by Febrichie(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2017
sad[size=8pt][/size] sad angry angry
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by benedictnsi(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2017
I don't see any mouth action here..... D human mind is now so corrupt that we tag anything we see these days wrongly

6 Likes

Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by goodmorning40: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2017
I did not see anything which was why I visited

1 Like

Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by lytech1(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2017
Baba Buffon just wan create scene ni jare... Nothing happend from the above picture jor
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2017
That's nothing. It's just obvious Gigi probably made a joke and she put her head down laughing.
I mean, take a look at Gigi's boxer short. If she was truly giving him the mouth action, the position of the boxer wouldn't be around his waist, rather it would go a few inches downwards.........unless if his own type of trunk has zipper which I believe is awesome.

#talk about a shot stopper

1 Like

Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2017
grin

RB007 come hia.. grin
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
RB007 come hia.. grin
why is he making that face, hope it ain't what am pondering​cheesy
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
RB007:

why is he making that face, hope it ain't what am pondering​cheesy

Jezzzu! shocked shocked

I didnt even noticed that..i have to zoom in to check what u mean..u nasssty. grin
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by Yeligray(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Nothing d stand sef..
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by policy12: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
That's nothing. It's just obvious Gigi probably made a joke and she put her head down laughing.
I mean, take a look at Gigi's boxer short. If she was truly giving him the mouth action, the position of the boxer wouldn't be around his waist, rather it would go a few inches downwards.........unless if his own type of trunk has zipper which I believe is awesome.

#talk about a shot stopper

Oshey master see analysis..

1 Share

Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by Onyenna(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nothing happened.....she's just probably laughing out loud....
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by daryoor(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
buffons kini is so tiny taking it all is not a deep throat. ouch
there should be a name for this shallow...
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
policy12:

Oshey master see analysis..

Haha haha! grin grin Thank u sir. In case if u need a private investigator to know if your partner is cheating on you. Gimme a call. Call me the "Relationship Sherlock Holmes ".
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by chuks013: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Baba dey enjoy cunnilligus....c as e dey do teeth. E b lk say cow milk wan fall out.
Re: Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral by boss1310(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
the girl's mouth is well below the Mr Johnson position so this pix is a hoax

(1) (Reply)

Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.