Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

When A Guy Doesn't Call - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Doesn't Call (12515 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / Why Is It That Being A Good Guy Doesn't Get You Sex In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by jayhansome: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
@OP.....u just said ur relationship is still fresh.I'll suggest u allow it to grow.I'm sensing desperation from u and I can tell u dats d last thing any guy wants from a lady.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by adelacuna(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jodha:

Provided my gibberish doesn't bother yhu..or wasn't addressed to yhu..its nane yah biz..

Kindly mind yhur biz niggur...
You are just so fantastically rude and extremely asinine , I can't imagine you giving that lady such advice,won't be surprised if you are the type that go to the extreme to make your boyfriend happy. Next time if you want to dish out advice give a practicable one and think before your talk.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by Jodha(f): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
samwise99:

Its true!!!

So U r a Scientist?

#respect

Lool...

Yes a proud one...

Respect all the way bro..

How are yhu coping with the stress...?..
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by danilmo: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jodha:

Who says I'm not polite when it comes to relationship... C'mon i told that lass the undiluted Truth.. And I'm ready to say it again and again..anytime any where...nothing can change that..

Nobody is tryna prove anything.. Her so called bf not calling or texting her..isn't odd right..?..she seems attached to the guy and emotinally downcast that's why the poor thing had no option buy to seek splice and ask for advice herein..
Can yhu see the emotional trauma he's putting her through all in the name of relationship...

Have yhu stopped to think ..what if its was sister that was been treated this way and put in a state of depression...

Would yhu be typing the story yhure typing now?

Any ways good night..
K
gudnight

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by Jodha(f): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
adelacuna:

You are just so fantastically rude and extremely asinine , I can't imagine you giving that lady such advice,won't be surprised if you are the type that go to the extreme to man your boyfriend happy. Next time if you want to dish out advice to anyone, use your brain.

Take yhur own advice brah... B4 yhu advice me..use yhur HEAD...cause I doubt yhu have half a brain in that cranium of yhurs..

Yhu sound empty and foolish...

My candid opinion .. Any ways..

Have a blissful night rest..faqk..off my mention..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by samwise99(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jodha:

Lool...

Yes a proud one...

Respect all the way bro..

How are yhu coping with the stress...?..

I dey try my best sha!
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by Jodha(f): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
So someone cannot have an opinion on this section again without getting some people pained?. cheesy

I'm just laughing at how some of you carried this matter on your heads like gala n lacasera.

Lol...Sis..no even reason their matter..they're obviously jobless and frustrated old men...

Just relax and laugh at their ignorance grin
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jodha:

Lol...Sis..no even reason their matter..they're obviously jobless and frustrated old men...

Just relax and laugh at their ignorance grin
Bunch of self-conceited guys who feel indispensable. grin

Stop replying them.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by adelacuna(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jodha:

Take yhur own advice brah... B4 yhu advice me..use yhur HEAD...cause I doubt yhu have half a brain in that cranium of yhurs..

Yhu sound empty and foolish...

My candid opinion .. Any ways..

Have a blissful night rest..faqk..off my mention..
Nothing seems right to a fool.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by Fashx007: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guys una sabi fall hand sef,how I go see gal wey I like kan woo am finish only to ignore her and be expecting her to reach me first later una go say gals dey form hard to get....my perspectives tho make nobody quote me oo,I no sabi exchange words ooo
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by ehix89(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jodha:

Who says I'm not polite when it comes to relationship... C'mon i told that lass the undiluted Truth.. And I'm ready to say it again and again..anytime any where...nothing can change that..

Nobody is tryna prove anything.. Her so called bf not calling or texting her..isn't odd right..?..she seems attached to the guy and emotinally downcast that's why the poor thing had no option buy to seek splice and ask for advice herein..
Can yhu see the emotional trauma he's putting her through all in the name of relationship...

Have yhu stopped to think ..what if its was sister that was been treated this way and put in a state of depression...

Would yhu be typing the story yhure typing now?

Any ways good night..
Poor thing....Com'on, how disrespectful.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by Jodha(f): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
Bunch of self-conceited guys who feel indispensable. grin

Stop replying them.

You're Right... A bunch of mature fools.. I pity the innocent lasses that'll end up with these ones . .

I cease the replies..I discovered it's pointless arguing with a mor.on.. Because he'll drag yhu to he's level and beat yhu with experience...
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by Stillbayo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
He is probably got more wealth and can afford girls at your class or higher easily. Just like u don't u wouldn't take seriously when lower guys come after you. We are higher animals u know.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by Stillbayo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
indodon:
have you given him the V
Really? Vee!
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by commyluv(f): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
kennykendo:

1st who instigated the relationship?

2nd has he complained to you about anything before concerning you?

3rd is he the type that barely talks and stays quiet when he is pissed?

4th has he instigated sex before and you refused ?

5th what's the age difference between you two?

6th does he flare up at a slightest opportunity?

7th what does he focus on as a topic when you guys talk on phone?

8th where did you guys meet?

Answer these questions honestly I'll tell you the issue..
1st he did he ask me out
2nd. no he hasn't the relationship is still fresh
3rd he talks but not really
4rd he talk about sex but he hasn't ask before
5th he is 28 am 20
6th no
7th he like saying that he will marry me
8th online
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by HarunaWest(m): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2017
commyluv:
Hi guys

Am dating this guy he said he loves me yes I love him too, but the problem here is he doesn't call first if I don't call him in the morning he won't call, afternoon he wont , except in the evening.

But if he see my miss call he will call me back, I don't understand y he behaves that way have talk to him, am now thinking he doesn't love me .

ladies and gentlemen pls help me out what should I do.
so if there wasn't phone on earth, wouldn't you guys still DAT...my friend not errione likes phone calls including I......I rarely even call my folks talkless of friends,its just my nature,I dread receiving r making except when it's my Boss that calls grin
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by kennykendo(m): 2:53am On Jul 23, 2017
commyluv:
1st he did he ask me out
2nd. no he hasn't the relationship is still fresh
3rd he talks but not really
4rd he talk about sex but he hasn't ask before
5th he is 28 am 20
6th no
7th he like saying that he will marry me
8th online

girl to be honest, be wants to bleep you....

1. The age gap is huge
2. he is talking about marriage to keep you...and bleep you.
3. he stylishly instigates sex and maybe you don't talk Much about it making it look like he's not making headway.

if you doubt me when next you guys talk, and he talks about sex tell him if he can wait till marriage, if he flares up, keeps quiet or avoid you for a while.... babe it's your kpekus he wants
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by ib31: 3:37am On Jul 23, 2017
hi
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Maybe you don't have communication skill.. You can't keep a conversation going... Maybe
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by tiswell(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Ladies and their many wahala...if you call problem,if you no call gbese...odiegwu o!
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by harffie(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2017
malificent:
There is no excuse to not call your partner, it leads to communication problems. OP have you tried talking it out with him? If he persists, then you sef lock up, if he really loves you he should learn to call you atleast once in a day. You shouldn't be the one doing all the calling, it's a 2way thing.
There's something I don't get, is it a must for the guy to call first? If you really love him, you don't need to bother who calls first. Since when has calling been the definition of love? Find something to do with your time op.
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by harffie(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2017
adelacuna:

Nothing seems right to a fool.

Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by loswhite(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:
Lol...if yhu like yhurself do not call him...put on yhur armour of pride...and ignore him until he's ready to be a man...

No be by force ..
Men boku ..dem no scarce..

So if he doesn't call...then I guess he's not interested.. Do not waste yhur airtime to call him..
did u read her post? Her problem is abt calling first...lol smh
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by loswhite(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2017
malificent:
There is no excuse to not call your partner, it leads to communication problems. OP have you tried talking it out with him? If he persists, then you sef lock up, if he really loves you he should learn to call you atleast once in a day. You shouldn't be the one doing all the calling, it's a 2way thing.
the problem is not him calling...the problem is he doesn't call first. Why does it matter who calls first?
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by Jodha(f): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2017
loswhite:
did u read her post? Her problem is abt calling first...lol smh

Damn goodness ...not again...

Dude kindly scroll downwards b4 yhu quote me..
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by MissRaine69(f): 2:07am On Jul 29, 2017

He ended it.
Obviously , who needs to deal with that sort of neediness!
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by MissRaine69(f): 2:08am On Jul 29, 2017

He ended it.
Obviously
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by UncleJJ(m): 2:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: When A Guy Doesn't Call by UncleJJ(m): 2:23am On Jul 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SHAME: Minister’s Daughter Nakked Photos Leak Online [photos] / I Visited A Club At Ibadan, You Won't Believe What I Saw (photo) / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.