Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) (1068 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / This Father And Son Photo Is Proof Blood Is Thicker Than Water / A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by Evidenceforreal: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2017
Linda Ikeji' sister who just welcomed a son with her bubby Ogbonna Kanu shared more amazing photos from the hospital and wrote below.

Ryan Ogbonna Kanu aka ROK. My ROK, My dream come true, my son. Did I just say my son? yup . Thank you all for all the love and kind words. God bless you all.

==> SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE

Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by Evidenceforreal: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2017
I love this lady so much because she is always happy more blessings i pray for you

3 Likes

Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by Kingcesar: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Cool
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by risingking: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2017
He is so cute
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by Homeboiy: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2017
OK wetin we go do with d pix
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by Modsenemy(f): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Just fairly used Tecno l8+ for sale with full accessories (36k). ibadan
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by 2SWT(f): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Cute baby but I'd advice her to keep her family away from social media
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by muller101(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2017
So we should fry ice cubes abi?
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by DarkMagic(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2017
It is not everything that must publicized on the internet ehn

Baby fine tho grin
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by Evidenceforreal: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Modsenemy:
Just fairly used Tecno l8+ for sale with full accessories (36k). ibadan

Ehen
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good for her
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by markads: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
wow the baby is so cute just like his mother
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by Funkybabee(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Really beautiful!!!!!!enjoy ur motherhood
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by amazinggracy: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
wow he is so cute
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by Jodha(f): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
She had to put this innocent child in her social media shitz..

Jeez...they never learn..
Re: See More Amazing Photos Of Luara Ikeji's Son (photo) by amazinggracy: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
beautiful baby

(1) (Reply)

Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? / How To Reply "Is This How You Chat With Other Gals" / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.