Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) (5493 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Break News: Biafran Agitators To Hit Guinness Book Of Record With This Video / Biafran Agitators Take To The Streets In Port Harcourt(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by midfinger(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
honeychild:

You are not gullible that's why thousands of you were contributing money for one small girl to go to Washington and pose in front of capitol hill.

Una mumu never do?
Instead of coming up with an answer ,u decided to continue in your one line of thought, isn't the gullibility of the sheepish psychopath like you ,that your one naijariya is still the way it was since independence, Mr intellectual.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by honeychild(f): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Instead of coming up with an answer ,u decided to continue in your one line of thought, isn't the gullibility of the sheepish psychopath like you ,that your one naijariya is still the way it was since independence, Mr intellectual.

I am not male. And I can assure you that in 2015, faced with a choice of Jonathan and a log of wood, right thinking people would have voted for the log of wood. grin grin Jonathan was just bad news, simple.

That still does not excuse your people's gullibility. Even as she was strolling through an empty corridor snapping pictures of doors, your people were still heaping praise on her.

Is that not how your Supreme leader opened 2×2 shop in Spain and said you now have an embassy in Spain grin

Or how you used Nigerian money to buy Biafran passports? No be today una dey fall maga.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by decomaniaboss(f): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

U are really senseless honestly..
What im trying to tell u is rather than make poo comments just walk away.

U dont hav enemies on nairaland but u rather make fun of ur people u are so senseless.
With stupid comments.

dey call her type born troway,don,t be surprised she is that type of child that the mother told her (your father is and igbo man) so she is just being bitter !and then sometimes i wonder who allow kindergarten to comment on intellectual section like politics

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Khodorkovsky(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cc CltrAltDel Come comment on this matter grin grin
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by midfinger(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
honeychild:

I am not male. And I can assure you that in 2015, faced with a choice of Jonathan and a log of wood, right thinking people would have voted for the log of wood. grin grin Jonathan was just bad news, simple.

That still does not excuse your people's gullibility. Even as she was strolling through an empty corridor snapping pictures of doors, your people were still heaping praise on her.

Is that not how your Supreme leader opened 2×2 shop in Spain and said you now have an embassy in Spain ;DI see you are beginning to sound incoherent,on the issue of the lady you watched on the video, events in the coming days would address that one as either been true or false.For other gibberish you wrote,I'd leave you to continue in your foolery Mrs One najeriya.

Or how you used Nigerian money to buy Biafran passports? No be today una dey fall maga.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by lPOB: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
It's not the date for the referendum.
However, there will be a foreign proclamation, and from then, pressure will be mounted on the Nigerian government, alongside several embargos.
Let's watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
ritababe:
lmao, are they separating from united state or from Nigeria?

This much be a shocker for you and so many others who never expected the Biafrans to secede, but I will answer your question and make nonsense of all other vain glory.

Every Generation of Human Beings have Global Leadership of the world. From the days of the following World Powers; Babylon, Egypt, Israel, Rome, United Kingdom and now United States of America. The push for referendum was pushed by Israel as they will as much as possible push for new converts in Judaism as well as find allies in the lost tribes of Israel.

Donald Trump, will make a pronouncement and the UN, Amnesty International and the rest of the world will put a voice and Nigeria can not refuse a global call for Referendum. Especially when the dilapidated state of the SS/SE is shown to the global press showing man's inhumanity to fellow man.

All we can do now is wish Biafrans well and know that the days of mining oil to service Nigeria's 36 States is over. Delta State, Rivers State and Akwa Ibom State know that they are better off in a Biafra where they will have better access to their oil wells than in the present day Nigeria.

So, my friend, just start changing your name to Chukwuma, because Biafra will becoming the youngest baby-country in the world.

This is how countries are created, it must not always be through war. There are many examples, so please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by ritababe(f): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:

This much be a shocker for you and so many others who never expected the Biafrans to secede, but I will answer your question and make nonsense of all other vain glory.

Every Generation of Human Beings have Global Leadership of the world. From the days of the following World Powers; Babylon, Egypt, Israel, Rome, United Kingdom and now United States of America. The push for referendum was pushed by Israel as they will as much as possible push for new converts in Judaism as well as find allies in the lost tribes of Israel.

Donald Trump, will make a pronouncement and the UN, Amnesty International and the rest of the world will put a voice and Nigeria can not refuse a global call for Referendum. Especially when the dilapidated state of the SS/SE is shown to the global press showing man's inhumanity to fellow man.

All we can do now is wish Biafrans well and know that the days of mining oil to service Nigeria's 36 States is over. Delta State, Rivers State and Akwa Ibom State know that they are better off in a Biafra where they will have better access to their oil wells than in the present day Nigeria.

So, my friend, just start changing your name to Chukwuma, because Biafra will becoming the youngest baby-country in the world.

This is how countries are created, it must not always be through war. There are many examples, so please be guided.

u are living in a dream bro please wake up.
and thank God south south has already denied being part of Biafra dominated by igbos.

as for global referendum US has said they want one Nigeria, Britain one Nigeria France one Nigeria.
my friend u guys are on your own and stop dreaming about global referendum it will never happen.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Warship: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
ritababe:

and thank God south south has already denied being part of Biafra dominated by igbos.

as for global referendum US has said they want one Nigeria, Britain one Nigeria France one Nigeria.
my friend u guys are on your own and stop dreaming about global referendum it will never happen.

Which SS
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by able20(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Trump has promised Ipob that he will come personally with his Russian counterpart Putin to conduct the Referendum
Quickly before the return of PMB.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tifany89(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
adadike281:
stop looking for faults. my comment is not an insult.
Your comment actually was an insult. It was uncalled for. What do u mean not Igbos are gullible? Someone dat isn't even posted a video and you are saying something else,like she said you should have simply ignored the thread if u had no reasonable contribution.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by lagdmark(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
able20:
Trump has promised Ipob that he will come personally with his Russian counterpart Putin to conduct the Referendum
Quickly before the return of PMB.
North Korean leader and Venezuelan President will also help
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tifany89(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
honeychild:

Adadike is not the one insulting your tribe. Your gullible tribesmen who have been hailing this Latino olosho all over Facebook and other media and who have been contributing money for her so she can go on a tour of the white house are the ones insulting your tribe.

The mumu OP who brought this disgraceful topic to nairaland is the one insulting both you and Adadike.

Why are you referring to her as an Olosho? Or does she work with your mom as an Olosho? I can see so many stupid nitwits on nairaland these days dat just bandy words about. What is your business how people decide to spend their money? Why crying more than the bereaved? So u think she would come here and say September 12 dat is just a month away if she doesn't have good grounds for that? Mind how u address people if u want respect, trust me I don't want to v to go brutal on u

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
ritababe:

Everything you swore will not happen has been happening. It is sad to be you
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by honeychild(f): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
tifany89:

Why are you referring to her as an Olosho? Or does she work with your mom as an Olosho? I can see so many stupid nitwits on nairaland these days dat just bandy words about. What is your business how people decide to spend their money? Why crying more than the bereaved? So u think she would come here and say September 12 dat is just a month away if she doesn't have good grounds for that? Mind how u address people if u want respect, trust me I don't want to v to go brutal on u

Chai.....this one has never heard American accent before. ....he is still worshipping the ground the fraudster walks on. Better beg for small airtime annd go and get update from radio biafra facebook page and stop insulting my poor mother....wetin the innocent woman do you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by ZorGBUooeh: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2017
ritababe:

ur post is senseless, even Nigerians marry far far India not to talk of Africa country here.

also keep dreaming about ur country.
Afonja gel wey no wan miss her ibo man kondo..You better start looking for an uncircumcised aboki kondo.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2017

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tifany89(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
honeychild:

Chai.....this one has never heard American accent before. ....he is still worshipping the ground the fraudster walks on. Better beg for small airtime annd go and get update from radio biafra facebook page and stop insulting my poor mother....wetin the innocent woman do you?

I didn't insult your mother, I just asked you a question. What did this lady do to you that you insulted her? I haven't heard accept before? I laugh you coz you don't even know how many foreign inlaws I have so take a chill pill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minmum Wage: Ekiti Government, Labour Reach Agreement / Governor Dapo Abiodun, Deputy Takes COVID-19 Vaccine / Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.