Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

She Cnt Bear It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cnt Bear It (694 Views)

I Dnt Like Her And She Cnt Stop Showin Me GREEN LIGHT / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cnt Bear It by Pelummy(f): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2010
hello n/ds,tanks 4 al ur supportive advce, there ar tins u pray neva 2 experience,bt wen it happened u get hook.she neva wanted date married men,nt 2 nw talk of getin married 2 a married man as secnd wife,bt she's hook wt dis man nt knowing he is married wt a kid& she is seriously in love wt dis man.wat do u tink she cn do? dis 1 na serious mata: cand,d advce pls
Re: She Cnt Bear It by Taken(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2010
Which kind love blinds a man or woman to make u wan take up another man's or woman's property. She should evaluate the love once more cus today is sweet and what about tomorrow?
Re: She Cnt Bear It by Seadbari(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2010
So now she knows d man is married, so she should just go away from d man cos firstly d man didn't reveal the truth bout his status n secondly she herself will not like it if someone from somewhere comes n take her husband away from her, So she should just take a bow out of d relationship n look for someone elsewhere to love,
Re: She Cnt Bear It by Pelummy(f): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2010
Tankx guys,let me say,d man & wyf ar nt 2geda bt nt divorce,dis lady is dating dis man 2 cover up her 4mer heartbreak,she should stl go ahead and quit?
Re: She Cnt Bear It by Godmother(f): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2010
Now that she knows he is a married man, she should take it as an intervention from God and leave the man alone. There are other men out there and with time, she will meet one and find love again.These days, its not advisable to take decisions based on the heart alone, which is what she would be doing if she marries this man.
Re: She Cnt Bear It by justwise(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2010
Pelummy:

hello n/ds,tanks 4 al your supportive advce, there ar tins u pray neva 2 experience,bt wen it happened u get hook.she neva wanted date married men,nt 2 nw talk of getin married 2 a married man as secnd wife,bt she's hook wt dis man nt knowing he is married wt a kid& she is seriously in love wt dis man.wat do u tink she cn do? dis 1 na serious mata: cand,d advce pls

i think her prob is losing all the gift/money she is getting out of it, if this man gives her nothing she would have left long ago.
This is just materia love, not that she is healing the heartbroken man or something.

(1) (Reply)

Is He A Gay? / Are You Ready! / Ladies!do U Like 2 Or Be Kissed 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.